Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 | 77 Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy Apply @punecantonmentboard.org
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Pune Cantonment Board Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on Pune Cantonment Board Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for Pune Cantonment Board Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for Pune Cantonment Board Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Pune Cantonment Board Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Pune Cantonment Board 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Pune Cantonment Board Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
Great News for all the people residing in Pune looking out for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Recently the concerned authorities in पुणे छावनी बोर्ड have issued the official announcement for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018. So interested contenders in search of latest govt jobs can have a look at the below Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) article entirely to not miss out any specifications regarding Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018. Officials have come up with the best Employment News ever to recruit candidates for 77 Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy. First and foremost you need to have a basic idea of all the related info on Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 which you can find in the below govt job alerts page. Individual must also be aware of the specific dates such as the starting and the ending dates to apply for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018.
According to the official advertisement of Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018, the opening date to update your information on the on-line job portal of पुणे छावनी बोर्ड is 5th March 2018 and the closing date to submit the Applications is 7th April 2018. Free Job Alerts for all the candidates who are in search of latest govt jobs in India. You can have a clear picture if you take a glance at the official advertisement of Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 released by the officials of on their website at www.punecantonmentboard.org. In the meanwhile, you can get to know various details regarding the Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation & Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, and Pay Scale offered by पुणे छावनी बोर्ड. Now coming to the primary requirement for the recruitment of 77 Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy are the Educational Qualifications. Check the below sections for detailed info.
If you feel that the qualifications as mentioned earlier are not up to your capability, then you can apply for other Graduate Jobs along with some other 10th, 12th Pass Jobs which are available plenty in number on our website. Getting a Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) for any graduate is an outstanding achievement as the competition will be very tough, and candidates have to work hard to get placed in Multiple organizations. For more such information check our site regularly. Next, if we take a look at the other aspects of the eligibility criteria which are the Age Limitations and Age Relaxation about which officials have stated that candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 30 Years as on the date of submitting the application form. Note that applications which are not matching to the above-given eligibility criteria are merely rejected by the selection committee of पुणे छावनी बोर्ड.
Pune Cantonment Board Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Pune Cantonment Board|
|Post Name||Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||77|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||7th April 2018|
|Start Date||5th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
The above tabular column give s us the complete info on Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are looking for latest govt jobs can use this chance of getting employed in पुणे छावनी बोर्ड. As the mode of application is through On-line medium, applicants need to follow the below section of this All India Jobs page in order not to encounter any problems. Also, applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 77 Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category as mentioned in the official announcement. Further you can even download the Admit Cards through the links provided here.
The selection criteria stated by the officials in the Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 announcement consists of two recruitment rounds, Written Test, and Skill Test. Aspirants who are willing to get placed must prepare well with the help of Current Affairs updated regularly. Also, you can have a look at the Syllabus prescribed by the officials. Candidates can also access all the Previous Papers which are available through the links. Finally, aspirants selected for 77 Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy through Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which varies according to the positions announced as listed below.
Vacancy info on Pune Cantonment Board Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 77
Post-wise vacancy info
- Assistant Medical Officer – 4
- Junior Engineer Civil – 3
- Junior Engineer Electrical – 1
- Teachers (B.Ed) – 10
- Teachers (D.Ed) – 16
- Health Inspector – 3
- Staff Nurse – 8
- Lab Technician – 2
- Junior Clerks – 18
- Driver – 10
- Hindi Typist – 1
- Health Assistant – 1
Educational Qualifications for Pune Cantonment Board Openings 2018
- Assistant Medical Officer – M.B.B.S from recognized University and registered with MMC/ MCI.
- Junior Engineer – Diploma / B.E. in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from the institute recognized by the Government.
- Teachers – B.Ed/ D.Ed degree in the relevant field from any of the recognized College in India.
- Health Inspector – B.Sc. with Chemistry and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from Government recognized University.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing / General Nursing from recognized university registered with Government and Working experience of nursing in hospital.
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. with Physics/ Chemistry with lab technician course.
- Junior Clerks – Passed H.S.C (XII) from recognized School in India.
- Driver – 10th pass certificate, heavy motor vehicle license, experience certificate if any and other relevant documents.
- Hindi Typist – Minimum S.S.C or equivalent , certificate of Hindi typewriting of 30 w.p.m. from recognized institute, workable knowledge in computer.
- Health Assistant – B.Sc with Chemistry or Biology, Diploma in Health Assistant from Govt. recognized university.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for Pune Cantonment Board Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for Pune Cantonment Board Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Pay Scale offered by Pune Cantonment Board 2018
- Aspirants selected for 77 Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy through Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which varies according to the positions announced as listed below.
- Assistant Medical Officer – Rs.15600-39100/- with a GP of Rs.5400/-.
- Junior Engineer – Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP-Rs.4300/.
- Teachers (B.Ed) – Rs.9300-34800/- along with a GP-Rs.4300/-.
- Teachers (D.Ed) – Rs.5200-20200/- along with a GP-Rs.2800/-.
- Staff Nurse, Lab Technician – Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP-Rs.4200/.
- Junior Clerks, Driver, Hindi Typist – Rs.5200-20200/- along with a GP-Rs.1900/-.
- Health Assistant – Rs.5200-20200/- along with a GP-Rs.2400/-.
Application Fee for Pune Cantonment Board Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 77 Jr.Clerks & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category as mentioned in the official announcement.
Application Process for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Pune Cantonment Board at www.punecantonmentboard.org.
- Check for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of Pune Cantonment Board.
- Fill the Pune Cantonment Board Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of Pune Cantonment Board Application form for future reference.
To Download Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – Pune Cantonment Board|
|Pune Cantonment Board Syllabus 2018|
|Pune Cantonment Board Previous Papers 2018|
|Pune Cantonment Board Admit Cards 2018|
|Pune Cantonment Board Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.