SBI SO Recruitment 2018 | Apply On-line for 119 Specialist Officer Vacancy @sbi.co.in
SBI SO Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview of SBI SO Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on SBI SO Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for SBI SO Careers 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for SBI SO Openings 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for SBI SO Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by State Bank of India 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for SBI SO Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
Fantastic news for all the bank job aspirants in India. Here is the Employment News from the most prominent bank in India which is State Bank of India to hire candidates for SBI SO Recruitment 2018. Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) for all the job seekers waiting impatiently for the Bank Jobs. Most recent govt job alerts from the prestigious banking institution in the country. Now the selection committee of State Bank of India has come up with an excellent opportunity to recruit candidates for SBI SO Recruitment 2018. So interested people can scroll down for more info on this latest govt jobs. Firstly, you need to know the specific dates to apply for 119 Specialist Officer Vacancy in various disciplines. According to the official’s statements, the opening date to update your information on the On-line job portal of भारतीय स्टेट बैंक is 20th March 2018 and the the final period to submit the SBI SO Applications is 7th April 2018. Thus candidates shall proceed further and check all the requirements for SBI SO Recruitment 2018.
Candidates can find the official advertisement of SBI SO Recruitment 2018 here on this latest govt job article on this Free Job Alerts page. Also, you can refer to the official announcement which is issued by the recruiting team of State Bank of India on their website at www.sbi.nic.in. In the meanwhile, you have a look at all the details of this Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) which include Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, and finally, Pay Scale offered for SBI SO Recruitment 2018. Now the officials have stated that the candidates willing to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 must have completed CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or two years PG Diploma in Finance and Degree in Law (three years/ five years) from a recognized University in India. The officials merely reject applications received after the closing date and which do not satisfy the qualifications as mentioned earlier. Candidates can have a look at other Graduate Jobs along with many other Law Jobs available plenty in number on our official site.
Now along with education, next important factor in any recruitment process is the Age Limitation and Age Relaxation which are mandatory for this govt job alert. According to the information obtained from the official advertisement, the Minimum Age of applicants has to be 25 Years while the Maximum Age could be around 40 Years. For Age Relaxation check the below sections on this latest govt jobs page. Are you interested in Central Govt Jobs? Then follow the below post entirely to know more about this fantastic SBI SO Recruitment 2018 which is providing you all the information needed for 119 Specialist Officer Vacancy. So go through this article thoroughly to not encounter any problems in the further process and also to avoid the discomfort of being rejected by officials of State Bank of India. Consider checking the Govt Jobs Notification from State Bank of India here through our website.
Overview of SBI SO Notification 2018
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||119|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||7th April 2018|
|Start Date||20th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
All the details given in the official notification of SBI SO Recruitment 2018 are briefed up in the above tabular format. Candidates can go through the information presented in the table and start applying for this All India Jobs Notification. Now coming to the aspect on how to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 is summed up in the few easy steps below on this page. So eligible and interested candidates can follow the given steps to ensure smooth application process. As the SBI SO Applications 2018 are to be submitted via On-line, you can find the relevant links to access the Application Form below in this article. Info from the announcement of SBI SO Recruitment 2018 states that the people from General Category should pay Rs.600/- and must pay Rs.100/- as application fee. Before paying the application fee check the official advertisement twice.
You can also download Admit Cards for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 through the links available. Now after successfully submitting the application you need to know about the Hiring Process. As per the notification, officials are planning to hire people based on their performance in two rounds which are Written Test and Personal Interview. So you need to be well prepared for all the rounds with the help of Syllabus prescribed for SBI SO Recruitment 2018. You may also have a look at the latest Current Affairs which is been updated on a daily basis. Go through all the the Previous Papers available on our website. Finally, aspirants selected for 119 Specialist Officer Vacancy in various disciplines through SBI SO Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as listed below.
Vacancy info on SBI SO Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Specialist Officer Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 119
Post-wise vacancy info
- Special Management Executive – 35
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – 2
- Deputy Manager (Law) – 82
Educational Qualifications for SBI SO Careers 2018
- Special Management Executive – CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or two years PG Diploma in Finance.
- Deputy General Manager (Law), Deputy Manager (Law) – Degree in Law (three years/ five years) from a recognized University in India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for SBI SO Openings 2018
- Minimum Age – 25 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
• For SC/ST – 5 Years
• OBC – 3 Years
• PWD – 10-15 Years
• Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
Selection Process for SBI SO Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by State Bank of India 2018
- Aspirants selected for 119 Specialist Officer Vacancy in various disciplines through SBI SO Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as listed below.
- For Special Management Executive – Rs.42020-51490/-.
- For Deputy General Manager (Law) ( Contractual) – CTC up to Rs.47 Lakhs.
- For Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular) – Rs.68680-74520/-.
- For Deputy Manager (Law) – Rs.31705-45950/-.
Application Fee for SBI SO Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards SBI SO Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 119 Specialist Officer Vacancy in various disciplines which varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization as seen below.
- For General/ OBC – Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.100/-.
Application Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in.
- Check for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the State Bank of India.
- Fill the SBI SO Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of SBI SO Application form for future reference.
To Download SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – SBI SO|
|SBI SO Syllabus 2018|
|SBI SO Previous Papers 2018|
|SBI SO Admit Cards 2018|
|SBI SO Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MOIL Recruitment 2020 | 36 Graduate/ Management Trainee Posts | Apply Now!!
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.