SCI Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SCI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of SCI Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on SCI Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for SCI Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for SCI Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for SCI Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Supreme Court of India 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for SCI Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for SCI Recruitment 2018
Fantastic news for all the job seekers in India. Recently officials of Supreme Court of India have come up with an excellent Employment News to hire candidates from all over India for SCI Recruitment 2018. As per sources in सुप्रीम कोर्ट ऑफ इंडिया it is said that officials are planning to recruit contenders for 78 Jr.Court Attendant & Other Vacancy. Now willing candidates can have a look at all the information depicted here on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page. So people willing to get employed can scroll down for more info on this latest govt jobs. Firstly, you need to know the specific dates to apply for SCI Recruitment 2018. According to the official’s statements, the opening date to update your information on the on-line job portal of Supreme Court of India is 21st March 2018, and the final period to submit the applications for SCI Recruitment 2018 is 15th April 2018. Thus candidates shall proceed further and check all the requirements for SCI Recruitment 2018.
Now candidates shall make a note of all the essential dates to apply for SCI Recruitment 2018. As the officials are merely rejecting all the applications received after the final period. So make sure that you apply on time for SCI Recruitment 2018. Candidates willing to apply for SCI Recruitment 2018 can find the direct links to download the original advertisement released by the officials on their website at www.sci.gov.in at the bottom of this Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) article. In the meanwhile, you can get to know more about Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Application Process & Fee, Selection Methods, and Pay Scale offered for SCI Recruitment 2018. So go through all the information stated here on this Free Job Alerts page.
Now officials have stated that aspirants willing to apply for SCI Recruitment 2018 must have passed 10th Class from any Board/ Institute recognized by the Government of India. The officials merely reject applications received which do not satisfy the qualifications as mentioned earlier. Candidates can have a look at other 10th Pass Jobs Now along with education, next important factor in any recruitment process is the Age Limitation and Age Relaxation which are mandatory for this govt job alert. According to the information obtained from the official advertisement of SCI Recruitment 2018 the Minimum Age of applicants has to be 18 Years while the Maximum Age could be around 27 Years. For Age Relaxation check the below sections on this latest govt jobs page.
Details of SCI Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Jr.Court Attendant & Other Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||78|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||15th April 2018|
|Start Date||21st March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Are you interested in Central Govt Jobs? Then follow the above tabular format entirely to know more about the SCI Recruitment 2018 which is providing you all the information need. So go through this All India Jobs article thoroughly to not encounter any problems in the further process and also to avoid the discomfort of being rejected by officials of Supreme Court of India. Now coming to the aspect on how to apply for SCI Recruitment 2018 is summed up in the few easy steps below on this page. So eligible and interested candidates can follow the given steps to ensure smooth application process. As the Application is to be submitted via On-line, you can find the relevant links to access the Application Form below in this article. Info from the notification regarding SCI Recruitment 2018 states that the people certain amount varying as per the category as an application fee 78 Jr.Court Attendant & Other Vacancy.
After successfully submitting the applications for SCI Recruitment 2018, applicants can download their Admit Cards from here. As per the notification, officials are planning to hire people based on their performance in two rounds which are Written Test and Personal Interview. So you need to be well prepared for all the series with the help of Syllabus prescribed for SCI Recruitment 2018. You can also access all the Previous Papers available on our website. Furthermore you can even check out the latest Current Affairs page which is being updated on a daily basis. At last, aspirants selected for 78 Jr.Court Attendant & Other Vacancy through SCI Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.33315/- per month.
Vacancy info on SCI Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Jr.Court Attendant & Other Vacancy
- No of vacancy – 78
Post-wise vacancy info
- Junior Court Attendant – 65
- Chamber Attendant – 13
Educational Qualifications for SCI Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for SCI Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 78 Jr.Court Attendant & Other Vacancy must have passed 10th Class from any Board/ Institute recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for SCI Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for SCI Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by Supreme Court of India 2018
- Aspirants selected for 78 Jr.Court Attendant & Other Vacancy through SCI Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.33315/- per month.
Application Fee for SCI Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards SCI Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 78 Jr.Court Attendant & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization as seen below.
- For General Category – Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Dependent of Freedom Fighter – Rs.150/-.
Application Process for SCI Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the Supreme Court of India at www.sci.gov.in.
- Check for SCI Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the Supreme Court of India.
- Fill the SCI Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of SCI Application form for future reference.
To Download SCI Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – SCI|
|SCI Syllabus 2018|
|SCI Previous Papers 2018|
|SCI Admit Cards 2018|
|SCI Results in 2018|