SSC CGL Notification 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SSC CGL Notification 2018
- 1.1 What is SSC CGL Exam?
- 1.2 SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment @ssc.nic.in
- 1.3 SSC CGL 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.4 What is SSC CGL 2018 Notification Eligibility?
- 1.5 SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Age Limits
- 1.6 SSC CGL Notification 2018 Application Fee
- 1.7 SSC CGL 2018 Selection Process
- 1.8 SSC CGL Calendar 2018 – SSC CGL 2018 Important Dates
- 1.9 SSC CGL 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.10 How To Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018?
SSC CGL 2018: Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC CGL 2018 Calendar for various competitive jobs. Along with that Upcoming SSC CGL 2018 Notification, Exam Dates are announced on the SSC Official Website @www.ssc.nic.in. A long wait of job seekers who are looking for SSC Notification 2018 to set their career in a well recognized and reputed organization has ended now. As per the official announcement, SSC CGL Notification 2018 will be released on 21st April 2018 with 4000+ tentative vacancies. And, SSC CGL Online Registration starts from 25th May 2018. SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Notification is the best Employment News for the aspirants to work in different job profiles in Indian Government. Don’t miss out this golden opportunity!!! Check the SSC CGL Annual Exam Calendar 2018-19 and start your preparation.
SSC Combined Level Graduate Exam 2018 is going to be conducted in four phases which include Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III, Tier-IV. SSC CL Tier-I Exam will start from 25th July 2018 which will be held in various shifts and ends on 20th August 2018. Aspirants can find the complete information about SSC Jobs 2018 on this page. So, If you are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 Exam? Then, candidates must refer the new exam pattern, syllabus, question papers, eligibility, age limits, salary, application fee and other extra information from here.
What is SSC CGL Exam?
Staff Selection Commission is termed as SSC the most desired government organization got Govt exams in India. Every Year, SSC will conduct Combined Graduate Level Exam for the aspirants to recruit them for high profiles in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. Most of the aspirants will have a dream to grab Central Govt Jobs in India. SSC CGL Notification 2018 will make it true. Lakhs of eligible and interested candidates will be filling the SSC CGL Online Application Forms every year. SSC CGL 2018 Exam is expected to have a huge competition for every year. Selected and Finalized aspirants for SSC CGL 2018 Notification will have an opportunity to work in a various government department. Follow are the latest SSC CGL Exam Calendar 2018-19 with upcoming SSC Sarkari Naukri.
SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment @ssc.nic.in
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2018 Exam|
|Post Name||Group A, B, C, D Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||9000 (Expected)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||21st April 2018|
|Last Date||25th May 2018|
SSC CGL 2018 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC CGL Exam 2018 to recruit the skilled and talented candidates for various subordinate services jobs. As per the latest SSC Free Job Alert, Total number of SSC CGL 2018 Vacancy is expected to be 9000 posts. Following are the SSC Combined Graduate Level 2018 Job Vacancy details.
Total No.of Vacancy: 9000 (Expected).
Post Name: Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’
SSC CGL 2018 Group A Vacancy Details
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
SSC CGL Group B Vacancy 2018 Details
- Assistant Section Officer (CSS)
- Assistant Section Officer (IB)
- Assistant Section Officer (Railway)
- Assistant Section Officer (MEA)
- Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant (Other Min.)
- Assistant (SFIO)
- Assistant Section Officer (Others)
- Assistant (SFIO and Mines)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Dept. of Revenue)
- Assistant/ Superintendent (Min. Corporate Affairs)
- Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Sub Inspector (CBI)
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant (CAG)
- Inspector (Narcotics)
- Sub Inspector (NIA)
SSC CGL 2018 Group C Job Vacancy Details
- Junior Statistical Officer
SSC CGL Group D Vacancy 2018 Details
- Auditor (C & AG)
- Auditor (CGDA)
- Auditor (Other Ministries)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (CAG)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (CGA)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division
- Tax Assistant (CBDT)
- Tax Assistant (CBEC)
- Central Bureau of Narcotics
What is SSC CGL 2018 Notification Eligibility?
Candidates applying for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Notification must satisfy the below mentioned educational qualification as per their post-selection. We have listed the detailed information about SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility. Have a glance look at it.
- Assistant Audit Officer Posts: Candidates must possess Chartered Accountant / Masters in Commerce / Management Accountant / Company Secretary / Masters in Business Administration (Finance) / Masters in Business Studies / Masters in Business Economics.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II Posts: Job Seekers must hold Bachelor Degree in Statistics / Bachelor Degree in Mathematics with statistics / Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Statistics / Bachelor Degree in Economics with statistics from a recognized University.
- Compiler Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Mathematics as compulsory / Statistics / Elective Subject in any recognized University.
- All Other Posts: Any Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed College or University.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Age Limits
Willing aspirants for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 must possess minimum age of 18 years and must be under the decided age’s specified by the SSC Department.
- Assistant in CSS: 20 to 30 years.
- Statistical Investigator Grade II: Maximum 32 Years.
- SI in Central Bureau of Narcotics: 20 to 30 years.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer / SI in CBI / SI in NIA: Up to 30 years.
- Assistant in IB: 21 to 30 years.
- All Other posts: 18 to 27 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the category of the candidate as mentioned below.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
- PH Candidates: 10 Years.
- PH + OBC Candidates: 13 Years.
- PH + SC/ST Candidates: 15 Years.
SSC CGL Notification 2018 Application Fee
Candidates applying for SSC CGL Notification 2018 need to pay the application fee via SBI either in the form or through SBI Net Banking or Other bank Debit Card/Credit Card. If you are willing to pay the SSC 2018 Application Fee through cash then take a printout of online generated challan after the completion of SSC CGL 2018 Part-1 registration and deposit the money in any of State Bank of India Branches. Following are the SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee details.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- SC, ST, Female, Physically Handicapped (PH), and Ex-Servicemen (EXS) Candidates: No Fee.
SSC CGL 2018 Selection Process
Selection of candidates for SSC CGL 2018 Notification will be done in four stages which are specified below. Once the aspirants will clear these rounds then they will be placed in desired posts.
- Tier -I: Online Examination.
- Tier -II: Online Examination.
- Tier -III: Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Letter/Precis/Application Writing).
- Tier -IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
SSC CGL Calendar 2018 – SSC CGL 2018 Important Dates
|SSC CGL Exam Events||SSC CGL 2018-19 Dates|
|SSC CGL Notification Release Date||21st April 2018|
|Starting Date to submit SSC CGL Online Application Form||21st April 2018|
|Last date to fill SSC CGL Application Form||25th May 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card Release Date||July 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Examination Date||25th July to 20th August 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result Declaration Date||September 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Examination Date||20th to 30th November 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Results Declaration Date||Updated Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|Computer Skill Test (Tier-IV)||Updated Soon|
SSC CGL 2018 Pay Scale
Shortlisted aspirants for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Notification will receive an excellent pay scale from the Staff Selection Commission Department. Check the below provided SSC Salary details.
- Pay Band-I: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-.
- Pay Band-II: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-.
How To Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018?
Aspirants willing to apply for SSC CGL 2018 Notification must fill the SSC Online Application Form through online mode. Candidates need to submit their SSC CGL Application Forms within closing date of 25th May 2018. Following are the steps to follow to fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018.
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission Official Website @www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Notice Section and read the application form.
- If eligible, Click on Apply and open the SSC CGL Online Application Form link.
- SSC CGL 2018 Online Registration will be in two steps – Part – I, Part – II.
- Part – I: Fill the basic information and choose the desired post.
- Part – II: Fill the payment details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the process.
- After successful completion of registration, take a print out of submitted form for future reference.
Download Here >> SSC CGL 2018 Notification