UGC NET 2018 Notification Released | CBSE NET Online Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates | Apply Now!
UGC NET 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UGC NET 2018 Notification
- 1.1 CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Notification Out! @cbsenet.nic.in
- 1.2 About UGC National Eligibility Test | Why UGC NET 2018?
- 1.3 UGC NET July 2018 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 What is the Age Criteria for taking UGC NET 2018 Exam?
- 1.5 UGC NET 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 How can I pay the Application Fee for CBSE UGC NET 2018?
- 1.7 CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Fill UGC NET July 2018 Application Form @cbsenet.nic.in?
CBSE UGC NET July 2018: Recently Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the UGC NET 2018 Notification. CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification Released at www.cbsenet.nic.in. As per the latest Employment News, the UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 Online Application Process will begin from 6th March 2018 and ends on 5th April 2018. All those Govt Jobs hunters who are interested in applying should satisfy the criteria given below. NET (National Eligibility Test) will be conducted in 84 subjects at 91 selected cities. CBSE on the behalf of UGC (University Grants Commission) conducts NET 2018 to assess the candidates and select them for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Posts.
UGC NET 2018: Latest changes introduced for UGC NET 2018 had clearly provided on this page. Every year UGC Exam will be conducted one time in a year. Read out this article to know more information regarding the UGC NET 2018 Notification, CBSE UGC 2018 Application Process, UGC NET 2018 Exam Dates, Eligibility for UGC NET 2018. In order to fill CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form aadhaar card is mandatory. UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 Examination is going to be held on 8th July 2018. Therefore, apply for this Free Job Alert of UGC NET 2018 Recruitment by on or before the last dates. Now, UGC NET 2018 Online Application is activated so candidates can apply till 5th April 2018.
UGC NET 2018 Exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor is scheduled to be organized on 8th July 2018 at 91 cities across the country. Download UGC NET July 2018 Notification at the official portal or from the below attached link. However, we advised the candidates first check the eligibility criteria before applying for UGC NET CBSE 2018 Notification. Based on the performance of two papers candidates will be awarded Assistant Professor / JRF and Assistant Professor position. Have a glance overview of this article to know more details related to UGC NET 2018 Exam Notification. Check UGC NET 2018 Subjects, Syllabus, Results from All India Jobs for free of cost. Follow this page to get latest updates on UGC NET 2018.
Also Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Notification Out! @cbsenet.nic.in
|Organization Name||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Examination Name||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test 2018|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor|
|Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Starting Date||6thy March 2018|
|Final Date||5th April 2018|
About UGC National Eligibility Test | Why UGC NET 2018?
UGC NET is the competitive examination which is going to conduct for postgraduate students to get qualify for University level teaching jobs and take the admissions in PhD level programmes. Recently on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has been released UGC NET July 2018 Notification at www.cbsenet.nic.in. As per the information, UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 Online Application will get started from 6th March 2018. However, UGC NET 2018 Exam will be conducted for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor. CBSE NET July 2018 Examination will be held on on Sunday, 8th July 2018 at 91 cities across the country. Apply for UGC NET 2018 only one time in a year. UGC NET 2018 is an offline examination. UGC NET CBSE 2018 Exam will comprise of 2 Papers.
UGC NET July 2018 Educational Qualifications
Applicants who are going to appear for UGC NET 2018 Notification must have completed Master’s Degree or equivalent from any University / Institute.
- Qualifying Examination: Masters or equivalent Degree
- Subjects: Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science.
- Minimum Marks: Qualifying Marks is 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
What is the Age Criteria for taking UGC NET 2018 Exam?
Junior Research Fellowship:
- Not more than 30 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 5 years
Applicants for UGC NET 2018 examination for the Assistant professor can apply at any age because there is no upper age limit.
UGC NET 2018 Selection Process
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) will conduct following rounds in order to select the candidates for JRF and Assistant Professor Posts.
- Written Examination (MCQ Based Questions)
- Final Merit List
- Awarding Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship
Before UGC NET 2018 Result Declaration the University Grants Commission will decide the final qualifying marks for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for JRF Award as follows
How can I pay the Application Fee for CBSE UGC NET 2018?
In order to register for UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 students have to pay the nonrefundable application fee through via credit/ debit card or through e-challan and through cash via Syndicate/ICICI/Canara/HDFC Bank branch. Below are the category wise application fee details.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 Important Dates
|UGC NET July Notification 2018 Paper Advt||January 2018|
|UGC NET CBSE 2018 Official Notification||23rd February 2018|
|Starting Date of UGC NET 2018 Application Form||6th March 2018|
|Last Date for CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Submission||5th April 2018|
|Closing Date to Pay UGC NET CBSE 2018 Application Fee||6th April 2018|
|CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Admit Card Released Date||Last Week of June 2018|
|UGC NET 2018 Examination Date||8th July 2018|
|UGC NET 2018 Answer Key||Update Soon|
|UGC NET CBSE 2018 Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
UGC NET 2018 CBSE Exam Schedule
|UGC NET Exam Schedule||Paper-1||Paper-2|
|Dates of Examination||8th July 2018||8th July 2018|
|a) Entry in the Examination Hall||07.00 AM (IST)||10.45 AM (IST)|
|b) Distribution of Test Booklet||09.15 AM(IST)||10.50 AM (IST)|
|c) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09.25 AM(IST)||10.55 AM (IST)|
|d) Last entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM (IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|e) Test commences||09.30 AM(IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|f) Test concludes||10.30 AM (IST)||1.00 PM(IST)|
How to Fill UGC NET July 2018 Application Form @cbsenet.nic.in?
We suggested the candidates fill Online Application for CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam before the closing dates. Follow are the simple steps for how to fill UGC NET Application Form via Online Mode. Register for UGC NET Exam 2018 which will be conducted for Assistant Professor OR Junior Research Fellowship.
- First of all, candidates should visit the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) official website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
- On the home page of CBSE, Find out the UGC NET 2018 Official Notification.
- Read the UGC NET 2018 Notification Carefully.
- Now, Click on “Apply Online for UGC NET 2018 July Exam”
- Login (if you have already registered) Or Register (if you have not registered) with all the required details
- Then, go through the instructions.
- Fill all the application form with all necessary details
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature
- Remit the application fee through the e-Challan.
- Submit UGC NET CBSE 2018 Application Form.
- Finally, take a printout of the Application Form for reference purpose.
Download UGC NET 2018 Short News Paper Notice – Click Here
UGC NET CBSE 2018 Official Notification – Click Here
UGC NET 2018 Online Application Form – Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.