JK High Court Recruitment 2018 | 35 Jr Assistant, Stenographer, Other Jobs | Apply Online @ jkhighcourt.nic.in
JK High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JK High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 JK High Court Jr Assistant Recruitment – Overview
- 1.2 J & K High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Educational Qualification – J& K High Court Recruitment
- 1.4 High Court of J & K Openings – Age Limits & Relaxations
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for www.jkhighcourt.nic.in Jobs
- 1.6 JK High Court Stenographer Vacancy Pay Scale
- 1.7 Application Fee – High Court of J & K Recruitment
- 1.8 How to Apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2018?
Jammu & Kashmir High Court has set out a recruitment notification for employing 35 Junior Assistant, Stenographer, as well as, Steno-Typist Posts recently. It’s a good news for the job seekers who are willing to work for the Jammu & Kashmir Government Sector. Moreover, you can visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir High Court, i.e., www.jkhighcourt.nic.in to apply for the Stenographer/ Junior Assistant/ Steno-Typist Posts. Furthermore, you can check for Employment News on our site, so that you may not miss out any opportunity. As well as, go through the complete article to get information on JK High Court Recruitment 2018 eligibility list. You must have to possess all the eligibility conditions to go into recruitment process. Check for the Age Limitations, Educational Qualification, as well as, other specifications.
Meanwhile, keep checking our website for the latest Free Job Alerts. Also, candidates are here by requested to note that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is provided for your reference and easy knowing. For more details, please download JK High Court Recruitment Notification for the year 2018. If you are interested to go with Central Government Jobs, you can get different recruitment details from our site.
JK High Court Jr Assistant Recruitment – Overview
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist, as well as, Stenographer vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||35|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Notification Date||18th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||03rd May 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||18th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||(Jammu & Kashmir) State Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.jkhighcourt.nic.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Typing Test Process|
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to crack a job in the Government Sector can check Latest Government Jobs to get details of Central as well as State Government Recruitment. Also, to get a Government Job, it’s mandatory to have a sound knowledge in Current Affairs. Our website supports you with the GK Quiz to make you know more things happening in the country.
J & K High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Name of the post – Stenographer, Steno-Typist, as well as, Junior Assistant vacancies
- Number of vacancies – 35 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Information – J & K High Court Jobs
- Total Number of Vacancies – 35 Posts
- For Stenographer (Junior Scale) – 05
- whereas, for Stenographer (Senior Scale) – 04
- Steno-Typist – 05
- Junior Assistant – 21
Educational Qualification – J& K High Court Recruitment
Job Seekers who are interested to go with High Court of Jammu & Kashmir for Stenographer/ Steno-Typist/ Junior Assistant vacancies need to possess the following Educational Qualification. In case of not availing these eligibility conditions, the official J & K High Court may not accept your recruitment application.
- For Junior Assistant/ Steno-Typist posts – Candidates must have to possess Graduation in any university/ institution which holds Government recognition.
- whereas, for Stenographer vacancies – Graduation, along with Diploma in Stenography from any university/ institution which holds Government recognition.
Also, Look for Other >>> Graduate Jobs
High Court of J & K Openings – Age Limits & Relaxations
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Whereas, Upper Age Limit – 30 Years
- Refer the JK High Court Recruitment official notification for furthermore age relaxation details.
Selection Procedure for www.jkhighcourt.nic.in Jobs
According to the JK High Court Recruitment official notification, there will be a process of selection to employ the candidates. Here by, the candidates are requested to make note of the selection procedure and prepare for it.
- Typing Test
JK High Court Stenographer Vacancy Pay Scale
Pay Scale for JK High Court Jr Assistant/ Stenographer/ Steno-Typist posts had been decided as per the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir rules and norms. Candidates are informed to check once before applying for the job.
- For Stenographer (Junior Scale)/ Stenographer (Senior Scale) Vacancies – Rs. 9,300 /- to Rs. 34,800 /- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-
- whereas, for Steno-Typist/ Junior Assistant Posts – Rs. 5,200 /- to Rs. 20,200 /- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900 /-
Application Fee – High Court of J & K Recruitment
Usually, the application fee will vary for different categories. As per the official notification of JK High Court Recruitment, the application fee is as follows.
- Application Fee – Rs. 360/-
How to Apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a key role in getting through the recruitment process. If you miss any section during the job application, your application may not fall into the valid list. So please take a look here for the procedure to apply for JK High Court Jr Assistant/ Stenographer/ Steno-Typist Post – 2018. Also, as it’s completely online process, make sure to have a good internet connectivity to avoid interruptions.
- Visit Jammu and Kashmir High Court official website, www.jkhighcourt.nic.in to apply for the job.
- Now, it’s time to check for the Junior Assistant/ Stenographer/ Steno-Typist vacancy official recruitment notification which has been released by High Court of Jammu & Kashmir for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of JK High Court to get Junior Assistant/ Stenographer/ Steno-Typist Post job application.
- Click on Apply Online link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Here, you no need to pay any kind of application fee as it’s free of cost.
- Click on the Submit button to finish the application procedure.
- We suggest you to download the application copy for future reference.
To download JK High Court Vacancy Official Notification for the year 2018, CLICK HERE.
|Essential Links for JK High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Admit Cards 2018 for JK High Court Test|
|JK High Court Jr Assistant Results – 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.