CBI 2018 Recruitment Overview – www.cbi.nic.in
|Name of the Organization – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Inspector Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||52 Posts|
|Notification Issue Date||April 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination/ Personal Round of Interview|
|Starting Date for the Job Application||April 2018|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||18th May 2018|
|Location of the Job||Kolkatta, Mumbai, Chennai, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Job|
CBI Notification 2018 – Vacancy Information
The job seekers who are willing to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Inspector jobs have to check the vacancy information of CBI Recruitment 2018.
- Name of the Post – Inspector Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 52 Posts
Zonal Wise Vacancy Details – Central Bureau of Investigation
- Total Number of CBI Inspector Vacancies 2018 – 52 Posts
- Kolkata – 09 Posts
- Mumbai – 09 Posts
- Chennai – 02 Posts
- Chandigarh – 03 Posts
- Bhopal – 07 Posts
- Delhi – 14 Posts
- Guwahati – 03 Posts
- Hyderabad – 05 Posts
CBI Contractual Inspector Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
The job seekers who are very much eager to apply for CBI Recruitment 2018 need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria, such as Educational Qualification and Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. Every job designation demands few damn mandatory eligibility requirements which the job applicants must and should have to satisfy. Check for those criteria, and if you satisfy the requirements, then you are an eligible person to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Inspector recruitment for the year 2018.
Educational Qualification Requirements for CBI Openings
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Inspector vacancies have to check the below educational qualification requirement.
- Applicants must and should have to pass the Graduation Degree in any relevant discipline from any university which holds the Government of India recognition.
- Moreover, refer the 52 CBI Recruitment 2018 official notification for furthermore educational qualification details.
Age Limit & Age Relaxations for CBI Inspector Vacancy 2018
According to the organizational rules and norms, Central Bureau of Investigation official has set few Minimum as well as Maximum age limits for Inspector vacancies 2018. Every job applicant has to satisfy the age requirements to get fit for Inspector jobs. In case of not satisfying the conditions, the official Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) may reject the applications.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- whereas, the Maximum Age Limit – 56 Years
Selection Procedure – Inspector CBI vacancy | Bharthi 2018
As per the CBI official recruitment notification for the year 2018, the eligible job applicants have to undergo about three different rounds of selection in order to fit for Inspector vacancies. Moreover, the three rounds of recruitment process is as follows:
- First Round – Online Written Examination
- whereas the Second Round – Personal Interview Process (for the shortlisted candidates in Written Test)
- Third Round – Document Verification
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from out site and enhance your knowledge.
Pay Scale – CBI Notification | CBI Careers 2018
The Salary Pay details for 52 Central Bureau of Investigation Inspector posts are according to the organizational rules and norms.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
Application Fee for CBI Inspector Post 2018
According to the official recruitment notification of CBI 2018, the Application Fee for 52 Inspector posts differ depending on the category of candidates. Notably, candidates have to refer the CBI Recruitment 2018 official notification in order to get further details on Application Fee.
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a very key role in getting through any recruitment process. Moreover, if you miss even one section during the application process, your application may have to face the rejection. So take a look here for the process to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation 52 Inspector posts. The mode of job application is Offline.
- Visit the Central Bureau of Investigation official web portal, i.e., www.cbi.nic.in to apply for the job.
- Search for CBI Recruitment 2018 official notification.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of CBI to get Inspector Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Take the DD Form as per the application fee for your category.
- Attach the DD Form to filled in application hard copy and send it to the postal address – The Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor ‘A’ and ‘B’ Wing CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- We suggest you to save the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download CBI Inspector posts 2018 official recruitment notification.