TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 | 73 Tamil Nadu MRB Lecturer Grade-II Jobs | Apply Online @www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of Tami Nadu MRB Job Openings 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – TN MRB Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu MRB AMO Post
- 1.4 Selection Procedure – Tamil Nadu MRB AMO Post 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for MRB Tamil Nadu Job Openings 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee – TN Medical Services Recruitment Board
- 1.7 How to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links for TN MRB Vacancy
Here comes an announcement from Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) in order to fill about 73 Assistant Medical Officer as well as Lecturer Grade-II vacancies. Moreover, the job seekers who are looking out for a Government Sector Job in Tamil Nadu State can make use of TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Employment News and apply for AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II Positions. On the line, there is a great demand for Government Jobs in Medical Services category. So making use of the every available opportunity is absolutely rosy. Why to give others a chance to grab the Government Sector Job? Why not you try smart and keep the job in your pocket? Sounds Good, right !!! Hurry Up !! Go through the complete article and get AMO as well as Lecturer Grade-II vacancy information like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, and many such other. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our web blog in order to receive Free Job Alerts across the nation.
Also, pay attention towards the online job application acceptance starting as well as closing dates. According to the TN MRB official recruitment notification 2018, the starting date for AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II Vacancy is 17th April 2018, whereas the closing date is 07th May 2018. Make sure to submit the application form before the last date in order to avoid any kind of rejections from the TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment selection committee.
It is notable that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for reference purpose. For furthermore details regarding TN MRB AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II Vacancy, refer the official notification of TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. No Worries!! You can get the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (தமிழ்நாடு எம்ஆர்பி ஆட்சேர்ப்பு) official notification from the link provided on this page. Also, visit our site to get updates on other Latest Government Jobs.
Overview of Tami Nadu MRB Job Openings 2018
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) as well as Lecturer Grade-II (Yoga and Naturopathy) Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||73 Posts|
|Job Location||Teynampet, Chennai|
|Notification Issue Date||17th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||17th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||07th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination as well as Document Verification Rounds|
Look for Other >>> Central Government Jobs
Vacancy Information – TN MRB Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post (Job Designation) – Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) as well as Lecturer Grade-II (Yoga and Naturopathy) Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 73 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details of MRB TN Jobs 2018
- Total Number of AMO and Lecturer Grade-II (Yoga as well as Naturopathy) Vacancies – 73 Posts
- GT Category Candidates – 22 Posts
- G – 14 Posts
- W – 06 Posts
- DAP (PH) – 02 Posts
- BC (M) Category Aspirants – 02 Posts
- G – 01 Post
- W – 01 Post
- whereas, BC Category Candidates – 19 Posts
- G – 13 Posts
- W – 06 Posts
- ST Category Applicants – 01 Post
- SC Category Candidates – 11 Posts
- G – 08 Posts
- W – 03 Posts
- DNC/ MBC Category Aspirants – 15 Posts
- G – 09 Posts
- W – 05 Posts
- DAP (PH) – 01 Post
- whereas, for SC (A) Category Job Applicants – 03 Posts
- G – 02 Posts
- W – 01 Post
- GT Category Candidates – 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu MRB AMO Post
Check for the Eligibility Conditions like Educational Qualification, as well as, Age Limits and Relaxations for TN MRB AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II vacancy 2018. It is mandatory to satisfy all the below requirements to become eligible for the job application.
Educational Qualification – MRB Lecturer Grade-II Vacancy
- Job Aspirants must have to hold a Degree/ Diploma in Naturopathy Discipline or else its equivalent from any institution/ university which has the Indian Government recognition.
- In addition, the candidates have to have his/her name in Chennai’s Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine registration list.
Click Here >>> Current Affairs
Age Limits and Relaxations – www.mrb.tn.gov.in Recruitment
Age Limits (Maximum Age Limit as on 01st July 2018)
- For SC/ ST/ SC (A)/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC category candidates – 57 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen – 48 Years
- whereas, For all the Other Category Candidates – 35 Years
- Refer the TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment official notification 2018 for further details on Age Relaxations.
Selection Procedure – Tamil Nadu MRB AMO Post 2018
The selection committee of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has set only round of selection process for AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II (Yoga as well as Naturopathy) Posts 2018.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for MRB Tamil Nadu Job Openings 2018
According to the official recruitment notification of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board 2018, the pay scale for AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II Posts is as follows. Notably, the salary decision is according to the organizational rules and regulations.
- Pay Scale for AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II (Yoga as well as Naturopathy) Vacancy – Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- (Pay Matrix Level-22)
Application Fee – TN Medical Services Recruitment Board
As per the Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu state official recruitment notification for AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II Vacancies, the application fee varies for different category candidates.
- For SC/ ST/ SC (A)/ DAP (PH) – Rs. 375/-
- whereas, for All the Other Category Candidates – Rs. 750/-
How to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a very key role in getting through any recruitment process. Moreover, if you miss even one section during the application process, your application may have to face the rejection. So take a look here for the process to apply for TN MRB AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II posts. Also, we suggest you to maintain good internet connectivity during the application process to avoid data breach, as the application mode is completely online.
- Visit the MRB Tamil Nadu official web portal, i.e., www.mrb.tn.gov.in to apply for the job.
- Search for TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of TN MRB to get AMO/ Lecturer Grade-II Post job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download TN MRB official recruitment notification.
Essential Links for TN MRB Vacancy
- Syllabus for AMO Vacancies 2018
- Lecturer Grade-II Posts Previous Papers
- Admit Cards for MRB Vacancies 2018
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018 Results
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.