Bank of India Recruitment Overview – www.bankofindia.co.in
|Name of the Organization – Bank of India (BOI)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Credit Officer Vacancy|
|Number of Vacancies||158 Posts|
|Educational Qualification Requirements||Graduation Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Online Written Examination, followed by Document Verification|
|Starting Date for the Job Application||20th April 2018|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||05th May 2018|
|Location of the Job||Anywhere in India|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Job|
BOI Notification 2018 – Vacancy Information
The job seekers who are willing to apply for BOI (Bank of India) have to check the vacancy information of Bank of India Recruitment 2018.
- Name of the Post – Credit Officer Vacancy
- Total Number of Vacancies – 158 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details of Bank of India Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of Vacancies (General Banking System Credit Officer) – 158|
|S. No||Category of the Candidates||Number of Vacancies|
Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
The job seekers who are very much eager to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2018 need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria, such as Educational Qualification and Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. Every job designation demands few damn mandatory eligibility requirements which the job applicants must and should have to satisfy. Check for those criteria, and if you satisfy the requirements, then you are an eligible person to apply for BOI Credit Officer Posts recruitment for the year 2018.
Educational Qualification Requirements for BOI Jobs 2018
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Bank of India vacancies have to check the below educational qualification requirement.
- Applicants must and should have to possess Graduation Degree with minimum 60 percentage of marks, besides PGBM/ MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM. Also, the institution/ university should hold recognition from the Government of India.
Age Limit & Age Relaxations for BOI Recruitment 2018
The minimum as well as maximum age limits for Bank of India Credit Officer posts are as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Refer the Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment official notification 2018 for furthermore details on Age Relaxations.
Selection Procedure for Bank of India Jobs 2018
As per the BOI official recruitment notification for the year 2018, the eligible job applicants have to undergo about three different rounds of selection in order to fit for Credit Officer vacancies. Moreover, the three rounds of recruitment process is as follows:
- First Round – Online Written Examination
- whereas the Second Round – Personal Interview Process (for the shortlisted candidates in Written Test)
- Third Round – Merit List
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from out site and enhance your knowledge.
Pay Scale Details for BOI Notification 2018
The salary pay for Bank of India Credit Officer 158 vacancies has beed decided depending on the category of candidates.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 23,700/-
Notably, candidates have to refer the Bank of India Recruitment 2018 official notification in order to get furthermore details on Pay Scale.
Application Fee for Bank of India Vacancy 2018
According to the Bank of India Recruitment 2018 official notification, the application fee for credit officer post varies with respect to category of the candidates.
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 600 /-|
|whereas, for SC/ ST Category Aspirants||Rs. 100 /-|
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a very key role in getting through any recruitment process. Moreover, if you miss even one section during the application process, your application may have to face the rejection. So take a look here for the process to apply for Bank of India Credit Officer posts. Also, we suggest you to maintain good internet connectivity during the application process to avoid the data breach, as the application mode is completely online.
- Visit the Bank of India (BOI) official web portal, i.e., www.bankofindia.co.in to apply for the job.
- Search for Bank of India Recruitment 2018 official notification.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of BOI to get Credit Officer Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download BOI Credit Officer posts official recruitment notification.