CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online @www.cspdcl.co.in | 393 Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancies
CSPHCL Recruitment Notification 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CSPHCL Recruitment Notification 2018
- 1.1 CSPHCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 CSPHCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment – Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for CSPHCL Engineer Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Age Limits & Relaxations for CSPHCL JE AE Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for CSPHCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy
- 1.6 Pay Scale for CSPHCL JE AE Trainee Vacancies 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for 393 JE CSPHCL Vacancies
- 1.8 Application Procedure for CSPHCL Engineer Recruitment 2018
CSPHCL Recruitment Notification 2018 has got released for about 393 Junior Engineer as well as Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancies. Candidates who are Interested, also eligible can apply for the CSPHCL vacancies online in the official website www.cspdcl.co.in between 11th April 2018 and 2nd May 2018. But, before applying for the posts, we suggest you to check full details of CSPHCL Recruitment for the year 2018. For getting updates on the Latest Government Jobs, please keep in touch with our site. In order to go with a Government sector job, one must be damn thorough with the Current Affairs. Get current the stuff to prepare for current affairs section from our website.
The candidates who are very passionate in Government Sector Jobs can apply for CSPHCL Junior Engineer as well as Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies. Also, go through the notification for more information regarding CSPHCL Recruitment Notification 2018, such as: vacancies, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, application fee, as well as, application procedure, etc. Furthermore, keep visiting our website for more updates on Free Job Alerts. It’s advisable to note that, the details provided on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is for the reference reference. Kindly download the CSPHCL Engineer Recruitment official notification for the year 2018 to get more details. Also, the applicants can get information on State as well as Central Government Jobs on our website.
CSPHCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer as well as Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||393|
|Notification Date||06th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||11th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||02nd May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Chhattisgarh)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.cspdcl.co.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Date of the Written Examination||Tentatively, May/ June 2018 (Depends upon the announcements from organization)|
The job seekers who are waiting to get a job in Government Sector can verify for the Employment News to get details of Central as well as State Government Recruitment.
CSPHCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment – Vacancy Details 2018
- Name of the post – Junior Engineer as well as Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies
- Number of vacancies – 393 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Information
- For Junior Engineer Post – 245 vacancies
- whereas, for Assistant Engineer Trainee Post – 148 vacancies
Junior Engineer Vacancy List
|CSPHCL Junior Engineer Total Number of Vacancies: 245|
|S. No||Discipline Category||Number of Vacancies|
Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy List:
|CSPHCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Total Number of Vacancies: 148|
|S. No||Discipline Category||Number of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification for CSPHCL Engineer Vacancy 2018
The candidates who are eligible and interested in CSPHCL recruitment for Junior Engineer as well as Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies must and should have the below Educational Qualification.
- For JE (Junior Engineer) Posts – Candidates who are interested in applying for JE CSPHCL vacancy should have completed a three year Diploma in relevant course from any approved institution/ organization.
- whereas, for AE Trainee (Assistant Engineer Trainee) Posts – The interested job seekers must and should possess B.E/ Bachelors of Technology in Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical Instrumentation Engineering from any approved/ recognized institution/ university.
NOTE: Kindly refer the official CSPHCL recruitment notification 2018 for more JE AE Trainee educational requirements.
Age Limits & Relaxations for CSPHCL JE AE Trainee Recruitment 2018
For Chhattisgarh State PHCL Junior Engineer Vacancy
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
For CSPHCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy
- Upper Age Limit: 21 years
- Lower Age Limit: 35 years
Notably, for details on Age Relaxations, kindly verify the official notification.
Selection Procedure for CSPHCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy
As per the official recruitment notification of CSPHCL, there will be two rounds of selection process. Here by, the applicants are suggested to make note of selection process and make preparation for the same.
- Computer Based Written Examination, followed by Interview Process (for shortlisted candidates in written test).
Pay Scale for CSPHCL JE AE Trainee Vacancies 2018
The salary pay is decided completely depending upon the CSPHCL rules and norms. Please check for pay scale information before applying for Junior Engineer as well as Assistant Engineer Trainee posts.
- For Junior Engineer Post – Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1, 12,400/-
- whereas, for Assistant Engineer Trainee Post – Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,44,300/-
Application Fee for 393 JE CSPHCL Vacancies
According to the official notification of CSPHCL recruitment 2018, the application fee gets varied for different section of people. Candidates have to make sure of the category which they may fall into before paying application fee.
|S. No||Post Name||General/ OBC||SC/ ST|
|01.||Junior Engineer||Rs. 1,000 /-||Rs. 700/-|
|02.||Assistant Engineer Trainee||Rs. 1,500 /-||Rs. 1,200 /-|
Application Procedure for CSPHCL Engineer Recruitment 2018
Here is a full length description of the procedure to apply for JE as well as AE Trainee vacancies under CSPHCL. Make note of the process and then start applying for respective vacancies carefully. In case of missing any step, you may not be eligible to go take the examination. Moreover, it’s completely online mode of job application. So, make sure to maintain a good internet connectivity to avoid any interruptions as well as loss of data.
- Visit CSPHCL (Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited) official website, www.cspdcl.co.in to apply for the job.
- Now, it’s time to check for the Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Trainee official recruitment notification which has been released by CSPHCL for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper completely and carefully to have a good idea on distinct job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal to get the job application.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the application fee through payment gateways like Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking.
- Click on the Submit button to finish the application procedure.
- We suggest you to download the application copy for future reference.
|Essential Links for CSPHCL Recruitment 2018|
|Syllabus for JE AE Trainee Vacancy|
|Junior & Assistant Engineer Trainee 2018 Previous Papers|
|Admit Cards 2018 for 393 JE Vacancies Recruitment Test|
|CSPHCL JE AE Trainee recruitment Results – 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Notification 2020 | Apply 267 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Municipal Commissioner Posts
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.