Today’s Current Affairs 12 April 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different TV channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 12 April 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 12 April 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 12 April 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 12 April 2018
- 1.1.1 Ranveer Singh to receive Dadasaheb Phalke for in ‘Padmaavat’
- 1.1.2 All 5 Indian shuttlers advance to singles last 16 at CWG
- 1.1.3 BJP richest party with ₹1,034cr income in demonetization year
- 1.1.4 Amazon offers $2bn to break up Flipkart-Walmart deal
- 1.1.5 Rishad Premji appointed as Nasscom Chairman
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 12 April 2018
- The tenth edition of a biennial exhibition of weapons and military hardware – DefExpo India- 2018 begun at Kancheepuram in Tamil Nadu. The four-day long defence expo was formally inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- India and World Expo 2020 signed participants contract for India’s pavilion in the prestigious World Expo 2020 held once in 5 years.
- Indian shooter Shreyasi Singh won the women’s double trap gold in a shoot-off after scoring 96 points to take India’s gold medal tally at the 21st Commonwealth Games 2018 to 12.
- Indian shooter Om Prakash Mitharval settled for the bronze medal in the men’s 50m pistol event at the 21st Commonwealth Games at Gold Coast, Australia. In the same event, Jitu Rai finished a disappointing 8th.
- President Ram Nath Kovind asked Indian Diaspora in Zambia to become the partner in India’s growth and asked them to take advantage of Overseas Citizen of India, OCI programme.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 12 April 2018
Ranveer Singh to receive Dadasaheb Phalke for in ‘Padmaavat’
Bollywood’s powerhouse actor Ranveer Singh has been finalized for the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award as Best Actor this year for his movie ‘Padmaavat’. Ranveer’s acting as Khilji in ‘Padmaavat’ has been hailed as ‘outstanding’ and ‘path-breaking’ and both critics and audiences have unanimously credited him for giving Bollywood one of its most iconic villains of all time.
All 5 Indian shuttlers advance to singles last 16 at CWG
All five Indian shuttlers competing in the men’s and women’s singles events at the Commonwealth Games have advanced to the round of 16. Saina Nehwal defeated South Africa’s Elsie De Villiers 21-3, 21-1 while PV Sindhu won 21-6, 21-3 against Fiji’s Andra Whiteside. HS Prannoy and Kidambi Srikanth also registered straight-set victories in their respective men’s singles matches.
BJP richest party with ₹1,034cr income in demonetization year
The BJP is the richest national party with an income of ₹1,034 crore in FY 2016-17 when demonetization was implemented, an Association for Democratic Reforms report said. Congress reported the second highest income at ₹225 crore while CPI reported the lowest at ₹2.08 crore.
Amazon offers $2bn to break up Flipkart-Walmart deal
Days after reports of Walmart completing due diligence on Flipkart, global rival Amazon has offered around $2 billion as breakup fee for Flipkart’s deal with Walmart, according to reports. This could potentially value Flipkart at $18-20 billion.
Rishad Premji appointed as Nasscom Chairman
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 12 April 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.