Today’s Current Affairs 14 April 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different TV channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 14 April 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 14 April 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 14 April 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 14 April 2018
- 1.1.1 National Awards 2018: Ghazi gets the best movie, Baahubali 2 wins 3 honours
- 1.1.2 Sridevi wins her 1st National Award posthumously for ‘Mom’
- 1.1.3 India, Russia to lose Olympic spots due to doping
- 1.1.4 Walmart-Flipkart deal to close by June end
- 1.1.5 World’s most valuable firm Apple has just 1 billionaire
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 14 April 2018
- Veteran Hindi film actor Shri Vinod Khanna was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Award for his contribution to Indian Cinema.
- ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’ in the Best Popular Film providing Wholesome Entertainment category.
- Enveloping Assam’s ‘agri-business’ by focusing on farmers income, Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal directed to make farmers’ interests a priority.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) launched ‘Project Dhoop’, an initiative aimed at shifting the school assembly time to noon to ensure maximum absorption of Vitamin D in students through natural sunlight.
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani approved setting up a 5,000 MW capacity solar park at the Dholera Special Investment Region (SIR), which would be the largest such entity in the world after its completion.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 14 April 2018
National Awards 2018: Ghazi gets the best movie, Baahubali 2 wins 3 honours
Rana Daggubati starrer Ghazi will receive the National Film Awards 2018 for best Telugu movie, while SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 has bagged the awards for best popular film providing wholesome entertainment, best action choreography, and best special effects.
Sridevi wins her 1st National Award posthumously for ‘Mom’
Sridevi was posthumously named the Best Actress for the film ‘Mom’ at the 65th National Film Awards announced on Friday, marking her first ever National Award. It was the last film that she had featured in before she passed away. The late actress had portrayed the role of a mother avenging the rape of her daughter in the film.
India, Russia to lose Olympic spots due to doping
India will join Russia among the nations that will lose weightlifting spots at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics due to the number of doping violations registered against the nation’s athletes. The new rules state that the countries with 10-19 doping violations from 2008 to 2020.
Walmart-Flipkart deal to close by June end
US-based retail giant Walmart’s deal to acquire a majority stake in India’s Flipkart is likely to close by the end of June this year, as per reports. Walmart has reportedly offered a proposal to buy the stake for $10-12 billion and completed the due diligence. Earlier, reports suggested Amazon offered $2 billion as breakup fee for Flipkart’s deal with Walmart.
World’s most valuable firm Apple has just 1 billionaire
Apple Chairman Arthur Levinson is the only billionaire in the world’s most valuable company, with a fortune of $1 billion, according to Bloomberg. Apple stock accounts for 20% of the fortune of Levinson, who once served on Google’s board. Notably, Apple has a market capitalisation of $874.96 billion while its CEO Tim Cook’s net worth stands at $600 million.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 14 April 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.