Current Affairs 15 April 2018 | Today Current Affairs | Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 15 April 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different TV channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 15 April 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 15 April 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 15 April 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 15 April 2018
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- Union Home Minister, Rajnath Singh launched the web-based application ‘e-FRRO’. E-FRRO application is the e-Foreigners Regional Registration Office.
- China has introduced China Science and TechnologyCloud () to provide scientists with accessible, accurate and secure data services to promote research and innovation.
- World Bank has approved $55 million to expand the use of clean renewable energy in a rural area of Bangladesh that does not have access to grid electricity.
- RBI issued a notification aimed at tightening reporting norms for the Liberalised Remittance Scheme. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) imposed monetary penalty worth Rs. 3 crore on IDBI Bank for not complying with the outlined norms related to reporting of bad loans.
- The 65th National Film Awards 2017 were announced by the Chairpersons of the juries on Feature Films, Best Writing on Cinema and members of Dadasaheb Phalke Award and Non-Feature films.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 15 April 2018
Bangladesh Ends Reservations in Govt Jobs
Sindhu, Saina set up 1st ever all-Indian badminton CWG final
PV Sindhu and Saina Nehwal won the semi-finals in Commonwealth Games. They both enter and make a mark to set up the first ever all Indian Women’s badminton singles. CWG 2010 gold medalist Saina Nehwal defeated Scotland’s, Kirsty Gilmour. CWG 2014 bronze medalist Sindhu beat Canada’s Michelle Li in sets. The Finals will take place on 15-04-2018.
Mary Kom becomes 1st Indian woman to win boxing gold at CWG
Five times world champion and Olympic bronze medalist MC Mary Kom has become the first Indian woman boxer to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games. She achieved the feat after defeating Northern Ireland’s girl. The final match is held on 14-04-2018.
Manika Batra first Indian woman to win CWG TT singles gold
Manika Batra becomes the first ever Indian woman to bag gold in women’s table tennis singles event in Commonwealth Games history. The 22-year-old paddler from Delhi defeated Singapore’s girl in the final to bag her third medal at CWG 2018.
MoU Between Indian Army and Axis Bank
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Indian Army and Axis Bank on the Defence salary package on 13th April 2018. The first MoU between Axis Bank and the Indian Army was signed in 2011. Indian Army has also signed a MoU with HDFC bank.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 15 April 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.