Current Affairs 18 April 2018 | Today Current Affairs | Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 18 April 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different TV channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 18 April 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 18 April 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 18 April 2018 – Headlines
- The first regional conference of eastern states on Water Resources was held in Kolkata on April 16 to address the outstanding water issues of these states.
- India has ranked 10th on a new Commonwealth Innovation Index, topped by the UK, Singapore, and Canada.
- The World Bank has forecast a growth rate of 7.3 percent for India this year and 7.5 percent for 2019 and 2020.
- Uday Kotak-led Kotak Mahindra Bank has pipped SBI to become India’s second-most-valued lender after HDFC Bank in terms of market capitalization.
- The employee provident fund organization has decided to accept provident fund withdrawal claims of over Rs.10 Lakh through physical forms
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 18 April 2018
Bengaluru highest paying city in India, Pune second: Report
Bangalore is the highest paying city in India with an average Cost of Company of Rs.10.8 lakh per annum, the Randstad insights Report 2018. Pune and Delhi are second and third on the list with average CTC of Rs.10.3 Lakh and Rs.9.9 Lakh respectively. Pharma and healthcare is the highest paying industry.
Flipkart investors agree to sell a stake to Walmart
The US-based Walmart has reached an agreement on buying the stakes of key Flipkart investors including Tiger Globa Management, Naspers, Tencent Holdings. Flipkart’s biggest stakeholder Softbank is seeking a better price to sell around 15-17 billion reports.
China Launches website to report Corruption
China has started its campaign against foreign espionage with a website in Mandarin and English encouraging people to report national security threats such as bids to overthrow the socialist system. The website www.12339.gov.cn launched by the ministry of national security.
India Signs Loan agreement with World Bank for USD 48 million for Meghalaya
A loan agreement for IBRD loan of USD 48 million for the Meghalaya Community- Led Landscape Management project was signed with the World Bank. The objective of the project is to strengthen the community-led landscapes management in selected landscapes in the state of Meghalaya.
East Godavari, the first district in India with complete LED street lighting
East Godavari in Andhra Pradesh is all set to become the country’s first LED Street Lights district. The Rural LED street lightening programme in the district entailing the installation of around 3.1 lakh LED street lights has completed. The exercise is expected to save around 34 million Units annually.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 18 April 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.