Today’s Current Affairs 20 April 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different TV channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 20 April 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 20 April 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 20 April 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 20 April 2018
- 1.1.1 Johar 1st Indian filmmaker to get a statue at Madame Tussauds
- 1.1.2 India’s 1st satellite cost ₹3 cr orbited Earth for 17 years
- 1.1.3 India is world’s sixth largest economy at $2.6 trillion: IMF
- 1.1.4 Updated QR code introduced for offline Aadhaar verification
- 1.1.5 Microsoft launches its first product based on Linux
- 1.1.6 SpaceX launches NASA’s planet-finding satellite on Falcon 9
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 20 April 2018
- India and the UK have signed 10 agreements in several sectors including cyber-relationship, rejuvenation of Ganga and skill development.
- Commerce and Industry Minister launched the Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) GlobalLinker platform for MSME exporters in New Delhi.
- According to 2018 US government report, India accounts for 25% of the estimated 75 lakh science and engineering bachelor’s degree awarded across the world in 2014.
- S Selvakumar, an ex-IAS officer, has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd(SPMCIL).
- The city officials of South Africa’s Cape Town are feared to have a “Day Zero” in 100 days, where taps would be turned off and people have to queue for water, due to three-year drought.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 20 April 2018
Johar 1st Indian filmmaker to get a statue at Madame Tussauds
Karan Johar has become the first filmmaker from India who get a wax statue at Madame Tussauds Museum. The procedure to create and build Karan Johar Statue is underway and the figure is expected to be ready in 6 months. For this happy moment, Karan Johar tweeted about the Statue on Twitter.
India’s 1st satellite cost ₹3 cr orbited Earth for 17 years
Aryabhata, India’s first satellite was launched on April 19, 1975. It costs a little over ₹3 crore, the 360-kg satellite stopped transmitting data five days after launch due to the power failure. But it spent 17 years in Earth’s orbit. Aryabhata was built by ISRO to conduct the experiments in X-ray astronomy and solar physics.
India is world’s sixth largest economy at $2.6 trillion: IMF
India is now the world’s sixth largest economy, displacing France, with a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of $2.6 trillion n 2017. The research and reports were according to the International Monetary Fund. The top five economics are the USA, China, Japan, Germany, and the UK. India is expected to grow at 7.4% in 2018 and 7.8% in 2019.
Updated QR code introduced for offline Aadhaar verification
The UIDAI has introduced an Updates QR code that contains the photograph of the Aadhar holder in addition to demographic details for offline verification. Users can manually blacken the Aadhar number and use the printout with the new QR code for establishing identity offline.
Microsoft launches its first product based on Linux
Microsoft is launching a product that is based on the former rival technology Linux Kernal for the first time. announcing a new operating system Azure Sphere. The product will help you to improve the security of Internet-connected devices.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 20 April 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.