Current Affairs 24 April 2018 | Today Current Affairs | Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 24 April 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different TV channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 24 April 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 24 April 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 24 April 2018 – Headlines
- 2 Current Affairs 24 April 2018 – Headlines
- 2.0.1 India’s TCS now among world’s 100 most valued companies
- 2.0.2 World Book And Copyright Day is observed on 23 April
- 2.0.3 Deepika Padukone, Virat Kohli Among TIME’s 100 Most Influential People
- 2.0.4 TCS is the first Indian Company With 100 Billion Dollar Market Value
- 2.0.5 Finance Minister and CBGs From G20 Agree For Economic Growth By Promoting Trade
- 2.1 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- The Chief of the Naval Staff is leading a four-member Indian delegation for the event. The IONS was conceived by the Indian Navy in 2008.
- Private sector lender Axis Bank said it has appointed global leadership advisory firm Egon Zehnder to appoint a new Managing Director and CEO for the bank.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi honored bureaucrats for making Manipur’s Karang the first cashless island in the country, and implementing the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other priority initiatives of the Centre.
- A survey was conducted to find out the best Gram Panchayat in the country and in a letter to the state government the Ministry of Panchayati Raj has stated that Digambarpur has come up as the best out of 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats in the country.
- Nadal also became the first man in the Open era to win the Monte Carlo title 11 times and moved one ahead of rival Novak Djokovic for career Masters titles.
Current Affairs 24 April 2018 – Headlines
India’s TCS now among world’s 100 most valued companies
Indian IT firm TCS(Tata Consultancy Services) has joined the world’s 100 most valued companies and now ranks 97th. This comes after the market capitalization of TCS crossed $100 billion for the first time. The last Indian company to cross the $100 billion milestones was Reliance Industries in 2007.
World Book And Copyright Day is observed on 23 April
World Book and Copyright Day is celebrated globally this year on 23 April to provide the people with many ideas and plans to make them aware of the situation and condition in the World. The World Book Capital for 2018 in Athens, Greece. 23 April is a symbolic date for world literature.
Deepika Padukone, Virat Kohli Among TIME’s 100 Most Influential People
The TIME Magazine released the 100 Most Influential People List of 2018 designating individuals whose time is now. The 2018 list features the names of four self-made Indians- Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli, Ola co-founder Bhavish Aggarwal and Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella.
TCS is the first Indian Company With 100 Billion Dollar Market Value
Tata Consultancy Services created the history as the market capitalization of the company has hit the 100 billion dollar mark, making it the first Indian company to achieve the mark. TCS shares rose by 2% to Rs. 3476.75, pushing the market capitalization of India’s biggest outsourcer to Rs. 6,64,918 crore.
Finance Minister and CBGs From G20 Agree For Economic Growth By Promoting Trade
Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors from G20, the Group of 20 economies have agreed to aim for economic growth by promoting trade. In their two day meeting at Washington, the financial leaders agreed to work together to promote trade and global economic growth. Argentine Treasury Minister Nicolas Dujovne chaired the meeting.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 24 April 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UP Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Apply 183 LMRCL Assistant Manager & Other Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 1141 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 | 557 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts | Apply Online @gserc.in
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Apply 121 Social Worker, Psychologist & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.