Today’s Current Affairs 25 April 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different TV channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 25 April 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 25 April 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 25 April 2018 – Headlines
- 2 Current Affairs 25 April 2018 – Headlines
- 2.0.1 Google CEO Sundar Pichai to receive $380 mn payouts this week
- 2.0.2 On May 2nd, WeWork will launch their 4th location in Bangalore
- 2.0.3 ‘Green’ concrete made using world’s 2nd strongest material
- 2.0.4 Cabinet approves the Restructures Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abayan
- 2.0.5 Diu smart city becomes first to run on 100% Renewable energy during daytime
- 2.1 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- The International Small Medium Enterprises convection 2018 is held in New Delhi. The theme of the convection is Business Beyond Borders.
- Indian women have won 7 gold at 8th South Asian judo championship that is held in Nepal.
- 29th National Road safety week is inaugurated by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Jairam Gadkari.
- Indian Airports gets its first women firefighter appointed by Airports Authority of India. Taniya Sanyal, who has done masters in Botany has appointed for AAI’s eastern region Airports.
- On 21st April 2018, the central government has approved an ordinance to amend the protection of Children from Sexual Offences act to provide the death penalty for rape of children below the age of 12 years.
Current Affairs 25 April 2018 – Headlines
Google CEO Sundar Pichai to receive $380 mn payouts this week
Google CEO Sundar Pichai will receive a payout of about $380 million later this week as the company’s 353,939 restricted shares which he owns will vest. Pichai received the shares before his promotion to Senior Vice President of products in 2014. It’ll be one of the largest single payouts to a public company executive in recent years, according to Bloomberg.
On May 2nd, WeWork will launch their 4th location in Bangalore
Co-working giant, WeWork, is all set to open their newest workspace – WeWork Hebbal, located on Bellary Road. This building features four floors of beautiful workspace, private offices, and conference rooms for teams of any size. Be a part of their global community and connect with like-minded individuals who can help you grow through inspiration, advice, and business ideas.
‘Green’ concrete made using world’s 2nd strongest material
UK-based researchers have created graphene-reinforced concrete which drastically reduced the carbon footprint of conventional concrete production methods. By including graphene, the world’s second strongest material and a 2D form of carbon, the amount of materials required to make concrete was reduced by around 50%.
Cabinet approves the Restructures Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abayan
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs and Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi gave its approval for restructured Centrally Sponsered Scheme of Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abayan. It was first announced by finance minister Arun Jaitley in the Financial year 2016-2017.
Diu smart city becomes first to run on 100% Renewable energy during daytime
Diu was importing 73% of power from Gujarat until 2017. Now it has adopted a two-pronged approach. According to this plan a 9 MW solar park has set up in 50 hectares and solar panels have installed on the rooftops on 79 government buildings.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 25 April 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.