Current Affairs 5 April 2018 | Today Current Affairs | Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 5 April 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different TV channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 5 April 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 5 April 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 5 April 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 5 April 2018
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- US-based automaker Tesla’s Model 3 has become the country’s best-selling electric car, according to Bloomberg. The company delivered 8,180 Model 3 vehicles in the first quarter of 2018.
- The UIDAI has launched the beta version of its Virtual ID service to mask the unique 12-digit Aadhaar number with a randomly generated 16-digit Virtual ID.
- In the financial year 2018-19, the e-way Bill System for Inter-State movement of goods comes into force. The businesses and transporters have to produce before a GST inspector e-way bill for moving goods worth over Rs 50,000 from one state to another.
- Ride-hailer Ola acquired Mumbai-based Rider, an end-to-end public transport ticketing, and commuting app.
- SoftBank signed a $930-million deal with China’s energy conglomerate Golden Concord (GCL) to produce and sell solar equipment in India.
You can also check: GK Quiz 5 April 2018
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 5 April 2018
Which are the top colleges in India?
Delhi University’s Miranda House has retained its position as India’s best college under the National Institutional Ranking framework. The survey was conducted by the Human Resource Development Ministry. DU’s St Stephen’s College and Bishop Heber College in Tamil Nadu got the second and third position.
How has Rohit Sharma’s price in IPL changed over the years?
Rohit Sharma who has to lead the Mumbai Indian’s team in Indian Premier Leauge was bought by Deccan Chargers for ₹4.8 crore in first IPL 2008. After Rohit slammed 404 runs for the Hyderabad based side in 2010 and after bought Mumbai Indians in 2011 for ₹13 crore. He was retained for ₹12.5 crore and ₹15 crore in 2013 and 2018 also.
PM Modi, Nepal PM to lay a foundation of 900MW power project
PM Modi and Nepalese PM KP Oli will jointly lay a foundation stone of the 900 MW Arun III hydropower project to built-in Nepal’s eastern part. India will provide around ₹9,700 crore for the power project expected to be completed within five years. This is the largest project undertaken by Indian Government.
According to the report released by the global startup ecosystem map startup link, India was ranked 37 out of 125 countries in global startup ecosystem in 2017. The list measuring the strength and activity was topped by the United States followed by the United Kingdom.
Microsoft lab is the quietest place in the world
A lab-built by Microsoft as its headquarters in Washington is the Quietest Place on the Earth and it also recognized by the Guinness world records. The company built the anechoic chamber for audio and device testing and reported -20.35dBA average background noise.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 5 April 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.