ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment 2018 | 670 ICSIL IT Assistant Jobs | Apply Online @www.icsil.in
ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 ICSIL IT Assistant Post Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 IT Assistant ICSIL Notification 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ICSIL IT Assistant Job Openings
- 1.4 Selection Process – Intelligent Communication System India Ltd. Jobs
- 1.5 Pay Scale for www.icsil.in IT Assistant Jobs 2018
- 1.6 What is the Application Fee for ICSIL IT Assistant Post?
- 1.7 How to Apply for ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links for ICSIL IT Assistant Job Designation
Hi, Are you willing to work for the Government Sector, India? If Yes, then ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018 announcement is one of the great Employment News for you here. Intelligent Communication System India Ltd. has set out an official recruitment notification in order to fill about 67 vacant posts of IT Assistant cadre. Moreover, the ICSIL IT Assistant job designation demands few Eligibility Criteria to fit into the position. So aspirants must have to know the eligibility conditions like Educational Qualification, as well as, Age Limits and Relaxations before applying for ICSIL IT Assistant Vacancy 2018. Don’t Worry!! Here, we are providing you complete job details like eligibility requirements, selection process, pay scale, application fee, and many such other of IT Assistant post.
Go through the complete article and note the job details, then if you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, start applying for IT Assistant post. Also, it’s very much important to know the application acceptance commencement as well as closing dates. Indeed, the starting date is 17th April 2018, whereas, the closing date is 07th May 2018. Make sure to submit your job application before the last date to avoid the rejection from ICSIL selection committee.
Notably, the information regarding ICSIL IT Assistant post on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is totally for the purpose of reference. Moreover, the job applicants have to go through the ICSIL IT Assistant post official recruitment notification 2018 for furthermore job details. Download the ICSIL IT Assistant Official Recruitment Notification 2018 PDF from the link on this page. Meanwhile, keep visiting our official website in order to grab Free Job Alerts of other Government Jobs across the country. Also, most of the Government Jobs interview process involve questioning on current affairs section. Go get Current Affairs updates from our web blog and make your preparation for the job easy.
ICSIL IT Assistant Post Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Intelligent Communication System India Ltd. (ICSIL)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||IT Assistant Vacancy|
|Total Number of Vacancies||670 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi (India)|
|Notification Issue Date||17th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||17th April 2018|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||07th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.icsil.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Typing Test as well as Personal Interaction/ Interview Round|
Also Look for Other >>> Latest Government Jobs across India
IT Assistant ICSIL Notification 2018 – Vacancy Details
Under this section, the job aspirants can get complete details of Vacant Posts, such as Job Designation, Total Number of Vacancies, as well as, Post Wise/ Category Wise Vacancy Details (If Any).
- Name of the Post (Job Designation) – IT Assistant Vacancy
- Total Number of Vacancies – 670 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ICSIL IT Assistant Job Openings
The selection committee of Intelligent Communication System India Ltd. has set few Eligibility Criteria for IT Assistant 670 vacancies, such as Educational Qualification, Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. Moreover, it is quite mandatory for the job applicants to satisfy all the eligibility conditions in order to apply for IT Assistant Post. In case of not satisfying the eligibility requirements, the official ICSIL rejects job application without any kind of intimation. So make sure to satisfy all the conditions and if eligible, then apply for ICSIL IT Assistant Job vacancy 2018.
ICSIL IT Assistant Vacancy – Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have to possess M.C.A./ M.Sc. in Computer Science/ B.E. in Computer Science/ B.Sc. with Information Technology or Computer Science/ B.C.A./ Graduation with one year Diploma in Computers from any university which holds Government recognition.
- Also, the aspirants should have minimum typing speed of 20 words per minute with 80 percentage of accuracy.
Also check >>> Other Graduate Jobs
IT Assistant Post ICSIL 2018 – Age Limits and Relaxations
- As of now, there is no update from Intelligent Communication System India Ltd. selection committee regarding the Age Limits and Age Relaxations for IT Assistant Post 2018. If we get a piece of information on Age Criteria, we update on this page. Meanwhile, keep looking for other details and start your preparation for ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment process.
Selection Process – Intelligent Communication System India Ltd. Jobs
According to the official recruitment notification of ICSIL 2018 for IT Assistant job designation, the selection committee has set about two different rounds to select the candidates. Make note of the selection process and prepare for the same.
- First Round – Typing Test
- whereas, the Second Round – Personal Interaction/ Interview Process (for the shortlisted candidates in Typing Test)
NOTE: The official ICSIL selects the candidates according to the performance in Personal Interview depending on various considerations.
Pay Scale for www.icsil.in IT Assistant Jobs 2018
As per the ICSIL 2018 official recruitment notification for IT Assistant post, the pay scale is according to the Minimum Wages Act.
- Pay Scale for IT Assistant Post 2018 – Rs. 18,332/- (EPF as well as ESIC are as per the rules of Government)
What is the Application Fee for ICSIL IT Assistant Post?
The application fee structure details for Intelligent Communication System India Ltd. IT Assistant Job Vacancy here are according to the ICSIL official notification 2018.
- Total Registration Fee for ICSIL IT Assistant Post – Rs. 1000/- (Completely Non-Refundable)
- For Typing Test – Rs. 200/-
- whereas, candidates who are shortlisted for IT Assistant post 2018 have to pay the remaining Rs. 800/- during the period of appointment.
How to Apply for ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment 2018?
ICSIL (Intelligent Communication System India Ltd.) invites the online job applications from the eligible aspirants only. Moreover, the candidates who are willing to apply for IT Assistant vacancy have to keep all the educational certificates from 10th Class till Graduation during the online job application process. Indeed, for successful job application through online mode, follow the below step-by-step procedure.
- Firstly, log on to the official website of ICSIL (Intelligent Communication System India Ltd.), i.e., www.icsil.in.
- Now, on the homepage, go to the Careers section of ICSIL.
- Search for ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment Official Notification for the year 2018.
- Download the found ICSIL Official Notification PDF for IT Assistant vacancy.
- Go through the complete Notification and make note of Terms and Conditions for IT Assistant post before starting to apply.
- If you satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then click on ICSIL IT Assistant Online Application Link.
- Login using the registration ID as well as password in order to fill the application form.
- Give all the necessary details, also check whether you have filled all mandatory fields in the application form.
- Attach all the copies prescribed in the job application.
- After finishing, Pay the application fee through payments gateways like Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, click on Submit button in order to finish the job application process.
- On successful application, you will receive a unique code on your contact number.
- We advice to take the Print Out of filled-in application form for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the Official Notification PDF of ICSIL IT Assistant Vacancy 2018.
Essential Links for ICSIL IT Assistant Job Designation
- Admit Card for IT Assistant Post 2018
- ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment Results 2018
NOTE: The employment with ICSIL for IT Assistant Vacancy 2018 is completely on contractual basis. Also, there is no guarantee to get placed in ICSIL IT Assistant post for all the shortlisted candidates. Moreover, the selection committee selects the job applicants according to different considerations. Indeed, the ICSIL committee places the list of selected candidates on its official website.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.