Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 | 145 Specialist Officer Vacancies | Apply Online @www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for Indian Bank SO (Specialist Officer) Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Age Relaxations for Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for India Bank SO Careers 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Indian Bank (Chennai)
- 1.7 Application Fee for Indian Bank Chennai SO Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply for the Indian Bank SO (Specialist Officer) Job Openings 2018?
Dear Aspirants, here we come with a great Employment News of Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment. Recently, the Indian Bank has released SO (Specialist Officer) Recruitment Notification for the year 2018. Moreover, interested candidates can check the current article for complete details of Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018. According to the notification, there are 145 Specialist Officer Vacancies on the line. In this article, you can get different requirements as well as details to apply for Indian Bank Specialist Officer post. Before getting through an exam with Banking Sector, you need to have a sound knowledge on current affairs. Grab information on Current Affairs as much as you can from our blog. Further, General Knowledge plays a major role too. Visit our site to get different Free Job Alerts.
There is a damn sure competition for Bank Jobs. As of now, Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 is one of the best jobs to give a try. Moreover, Indian Bank SO Recruitment Notifications has got released on 03rd April 2018. Furthermore, you need to focus on Application start and end dates. As per the notification, Indian Bank Specialist Officer job application will get activated from 10th April 2018, and the last date of application acceptance is 02nd May 2018. You have to visit the official website of Indian Bank to apply for SO posts, i.e., www.indianbank.in. Job Seekers can get Graduate Jobs as well as Post Graduate Jobs information on our website, consider checking those too. Kindly note that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is just for reference. You must have to download Indian Bank SO official notification to get complete job details.
Overview of Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Indian Bank (Chennai)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||145|
|Notification Date||03rd April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||10th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||02nd May 2018|
|Category of the Job||Government Job (Banking Sector)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.indianbank.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Date of the Written Examination||Tentatively, August/September 2018 (Depends upon the announcements from organization)|
Also, the job seekers who are waiting to crack a job in Government Sector can visit Latest Government Jobs to get information on Central as well as State Government Recruitment Details, Syllabus, Previous Papers, and a lot more. Also, the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Notification specifies you the different eligibility criteria, such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and so on. Meanwhile, you can get State Government Jobs as well as Central Government Jobs on our site.
Vacancy Details of Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018
- Name of the post – Specialist Officer (SO)
- Number of vacancies – 145 Posts
Educational Qualification for Indian Bank SO (Specialist Officer) Jobs 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for the SO (Specialist Officer) Post in Indian Bank (Chennai) must have to go avail the below Educational Requirements. Otherwise, the official Indian Bank may reject your application.
- Graduates as well as Post Graduates with a minimum of 60 percentage of marks under the regular (general) course from the respective boards are eligible to apply for Indian Bank SO (Specialist Officer) Post 2018.
Age Relaxations for Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2018
There is an age range to apply for the Indian Bank Specialist Officer (SO) Post. Job Seekers have to follow the age limits before applying for the post. Notably, the age limitations and relaxations are according to the organization rules and norms. It is mandatory to pass the age eligibility.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Also, Maximum Age – 40 Years
Selection Procedure for India Bank SO Careers 2018
As per the notification, Indian Bank conducts a Written Examination, followed by different other rounds to select the candidates for Specialist Officer (SO) posts 2018. Please note the process of selection and prepare for the same.
- Written Test
- Personal Round of Interview
- Document Verification Procedure (You need to carry different documents specified in the Indian Bank Specialist Officer 2018 recruitment notification)
Pay Scale Offered by Indian Bank (Chennai)
The pay scale for SO Post Indian Bank 2018 varies for different scales. Probably, there are about five scale of postings under Specialist Officer category. Moreover, make sure about the Scale which you may fall into. Below Pay Scale listing is according to the Indian Bank SO Recruitment Notification for the year 2018.
Application Fee for Indian Bank Chennai SO Recruitment 2018
According to the rules of Government, the Specialist Officer for Indian Bank Chennai varies depending up on caste category. Moreover, you have to check once before paying the application fee.
For General as well as OBC Candidates, the application fee is of Rs. 600/-, where as, for all the other sector candidates, the Indian Bank Specialist Officer (SO) application fee is of Rs. 100/-. The official Indian Bank may back verify regarding the caste as well as religion.
How to Apply for the Indian Bank SO (Specialist Officer) Job Openings 2018?
Here is a full length description of the procedure to apply for Specialist Officer Post Indian Bank Chennai. Make note of this process and start applying for the post carefully. We request you to not miss even a single step. In the case of missing, you may not be eligible to go through the examination. Further, it’s completely an online mode of job application. Make sure to have a good internet connectivity for avoiding any interruptions.
- Firstly, visit the Indian Bank official website, www.indianbank.in to apply for the job.
- Once check for the Specialist Officer (SO) Post recruitment notification for the year 2018.
- Download the Notification.
- Go through the complete notification thoroughly to grab different eligibility criteria as well as job details.
- Now, it’s the time to access the Indian Bank online official portal for the SO Post job application.
- Further, get the Application Form and fill it completely.
- We request you to re-verify the application before submitting it to make sure whether the information you gave is damn right.
- Moreover, attach all the specified documents in fully prescribed formats.
- Now, pay the application fee according to the relevancy.
- Hit the Submit button to finish the job application procedure.
- It’s mandatory to take the Indian Bank SO application form for the future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the Indian Bank SO Recruitment Notification for the year 2018-19
|Essential Links for Indian Bank SO Post Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Bank SO Syllabus|
|Specialist Officer Indian Bank Previous Papers|
|Admit Cards 2018 for Indian Bank SO Exam|
|Indian Bank SO Post Results 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.