KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 569 FG DRFO Vacancies | Karnataka Forest Department
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KFD Forest Guard Recruitment Notification
- 1.1 Overview of Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Guard Recruitment
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of KFD FG DRFO Recruitment – 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for KFD DRFO Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Age Limits for Karnataka Forest Dept FG & DRFO Vacancy
- 1.5 KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- 1.6 Pay Scale for Karnataka Forest Dept DRFO FG Vacancies 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee Structure for KFD FG DRFO Vacancies
- 1.8 Application Process for Karnataka Forest Dept DRFO & FG Vacancies – 2018
Here is a great Free Job Alert for the job seekers who want to continue their career in Government Sector, Karnataka. According to the KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 Official Notification, there is a requirement of about 569 FG as well as DRFO posts for the year 2018. Interested aspirants can visit KFD official website, i.e., www.kfdrecruitment.in to apply for FG DRFO vacancies. Also, candidates have to make note that the application procedure is completely online. Please go through the complete article for KFD Forest Guard Recruitment details and check for eligibility list, such as: Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and other requirements.
Meanwhile, take a look on our website for the Latest Government Jobs. Also, the applicants are requested to make a note that the details on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is just for your reference purpose. For more information, download a copy of KFD DRFO FG Official Recruitment Notification from the website for 2018. Moreover, for the interested job seekers, we are providing recruitment details of Central Government Jobs on our site.
Overview of Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Guard Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard as well as Deputy Range Forest Officer Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||569|
|Notification Date||19th March 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||10th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||10th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Karnataka)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.kfdrecruitment.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Date of the Written Examination||Tentatively, May/ June 2018 (Depends upon the announcements from organization)|
Job Seekers who are very interested to build and continue their career with a service in Government Sector can check for different Employment News on our site. It may help you with all the available opportunities. So that you can apply for the job of your choice. Moreover, for getting into Government Sector job, one must be damn thorough with Current Affairs, otherwise you face difficulty to pass the recruitment examination. Anyways, we are here to support you with different General Knowledge stuff of India.
Vacancy Details of KFD FG DRFO Recruitment – 2018
- Name of the post – Forest Guard as well as Deputy Range Forest Officer Posts
- Number of vacancies – 569 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Information – Karnataka Forest Dept DRFO FG
- For Forest Guard Post (FG) – 240 Posts
- Whereas, for Deputy Range Forest Officer Post (DRFO) – 329 Posts
Educational Qualification for KFD DRFO Vacancy 2018
The applicants who are willing to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard/ Deputy Range Forest Officer Posts must have to check the educational requirements here. According to the KFD official notification, candidates must possess the below mentioned Educational Qualification to apply for FG DRFO Posts.
- For FG (Forest Guard) Post : Job Seekers must have passed the 12th class/ PUC from any of the recognized board.
- Whereas, for DRFO (Deputy Range Forest Officer) Post : The applicants should have completed Graduation Degree in any relevant discipline from any of the recognized institute or university.
Age Limits for Karnataka Forest Dept FG & DRFO Vacancy
The age limit given here is as on 17th January 2018. Kindly make sure of it.
- For Forest Guard (FG) Post, the Maximum Age Limit is 27 Years, whereas for the Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO) Post, the Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years.
- Also, candidates are requested to refer the official notification for Age Relaxations if any.
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
As per the official notification from Karnataka Forest Department for FG DRFO vacancies, the selection procedure will be of 2 different rounds, such as Written Examination followed by Interview (for the candidates who have passed the Written Test).
Pay Scale for Karnataka Forest Dept DRFO FG Vacancies 2018
As per the rules and norms of Karnataka Forest Department, the Pay Scale may vary for Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer Posts. Please make note of the pay scale details before applying for FG DRFO vacancies.
- For Forest Guard Post (FG) – Rs. 11,600 to Rs. 21,000/-
- Whereas, for Deputy Range Forest Officer Post (DRFO) – Rs. 12,500 to Rs. 24,000/-
Application Fee Structure for KFD FG DRFO Vacancies
Here is the application fee details for Karnataka Forest Department DRFO as well as FG posts. Kindly check which category you may fall into before paying the application fee.
- For General/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- Whereas, for SC/ ST – Rs. 50/-
Application Process for Karnataka Forest Dept DRFO & FG Vacancies – 2018
The candidates have to go through the below procedure before applying for Karnataka Forest Dept DRFO FG posts. Make sure of each and every point as the application procedure is a gate way to go through recruitment process. Also, we suggest you to maintain good internet connectivity as the application mode is completely Online.
- First you have to visit the official website of Karnataka Forest Dept (KFD), i,e., www.kfdrecruitment.in.
- Check for KFD Forest Guard/ Deputy Range Forest Officer vacancy recruitment notification from the site for 2018.
- It’s time to download the Official KFD FG DRFO Notification.
- Go through the notification thoroughly for different requirements to apply for FG DRFO Posts.
- Access the KFD Official Portal to fetch online application form for DRFO/ FG vacancies.
- Now, fill the complete application form and take a look on mandatory sections to avoid rejection of your application.
- Attach all the specified documents in preferred formats.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking option.
- Click on the submit button finally to finish the job application procedure.
- Download the filled application form for future reference.
CLICK HERE for downloading KFD DRFO FG vacancies Official Notification 2018.
|Essential Links for KFD FG DRFO Recruitment – 2018|
|Syllabus for Karnataka Forest Dept FG DRFO Posts|
|KFD DRFO FG Vacancies 2018 Previous Papers|
|Admit Cards for Forest Guard Vacancy – 2018|
|Karnataka Forest Dept FG DRFO Results – 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
- SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020 | Apply at ssc.nic.in for 1355 Phase VIII Selection Post Vacancies
- MOIL Recruitment 2020 | 36 Graduate/ Management Trainee Posts | Apply Now!!
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.