Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 | 82 MHC Personal Assistant Jobs | www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in | Apply Offline before 02nd May 2018
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview – MHC Recruitment 2018 | www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – High Court of Madras Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – Madras High Court Notification 2018
- 1.4 Selection Procedure – MHC Personal Assistant Recruitment
- 1.5 Pay Scale – Madras High Court Personal Clerk Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee – www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in 2018 Openings
- 1.7 How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links – Chennai High Court Recruitment
Dear Job Seekers, Madras High Court (MHC) has set an official notification to recruit about 82 Personal Assistant as well as Personal Clerk vacancies. Also, MHC Recruitment 2018 official notification PDF is available here. Candidates who ever are willing to go through Government Sector Jobs can make use of this Employment News and apply for 82 MHC Vacancies. Is Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 not a good opportunity for contenders in Tamil Nadu State? Undoubtedly, it’s one of the best opportunities!! Before applying for the Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk vacancies, note the other details like Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Selection Process, and many such other. Moreover, you can get all these details on this page. Follow the post and apply for the job. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our blog and get other latest Free Job Alerts in Government Sector.
The mode of application for 82 Madras High Court Vacancies 2018 is completely Offline. So the job applicants have to take care that the application should reach MHC Office before the closing date of acceptance. In order to avoid late submission, send the job application as early as possible. Indeed, MHC job application acceptance starting date is 06th April 2018, where as the last date of application acceptance is 02nd May 2018. For getting the MHC application form, visit Madras High Court official website, www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Also, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria with respect to MHC Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk posts, such as Educational Qualification, Experience, and Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. If you are eligible, then start applying for 82 vacancies. Get the other Latest Government Jobs from our site. Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for reference purpose. For furthermore details on Madras High Court Recruitment 2018, refer the official notification PDF. The aspirants can get official notification PDF from the below link on this page.
While preparing for any Government Sector Examination, candidates have to have the knowledge of General happenings around the country. We are here to help you!! Our web blog provides you Current Affairs topics. Learn those topics and make your preparation much easier. Also, our website provides you with other latest State and Central Government Jobs.
Overview – MHC Recruitment 2018 | www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court (MHC)|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant as well as Personal Clerk Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||82 Posts|
|Job Location||Madras, Tamil Nadu|
|Notification Issue Date||April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||06th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||02nd May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Offline|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test as well as Personal Round of Interview Process|
Vacancy Information – High Court of Madras Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post – Personal Assistant, as well as, Personal Clerk Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 82 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details – MHC Careers | Bharthi 2018
- Total Number of MHC Vacancies 2018 – 82 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 81 Posts
- PA to the Honorable Judges – 71 Posts
- whereas, PA to the Registrars – 10 Posts
- Personal Clerk to the Dy. Registrars – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant – 81 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – Madras High Court Notification 2018
Educational Qualification – MHC 82 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Bachelors Degree in Medicine/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Engineering/ any other equivalent discipline from any institution/ university which holds the Indian Union recognition. Moreover, the pattern should be of 10+2+3/ 11+1+3.
- Directorate of Technical Education conducts a certificate examination by name Office Automation (Computer). The candidates have to pass that specific course in computer on Office Automation.
- Also, the job seekers must have to pass the Government Technical Exam in Shorthand as well as Typewriting in English language – Senior/ Higher Grade.
MHC Job Openings 2018 – Age Limits & Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- whereas, the Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- OBC Category Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ ST Category Aspirants – 05 Years
- PWD Category Job Seekers – 10 Years
- OBC (PWD) Candidates – 13 Years
- SC/ ST (PWD) Contenders – 15 Years
Selection Procedure – MHC Personal Assistant Recruitment
- As per the selection committee of Madras High Court, the candidates have to undergo Written Examination, followed by Personal Interview Process for MHC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018. Finally, for the shortlisted candidates, the High Court may conduct Document Verification Process.
Pay Scale – Madras High Court Personal Clerk Jobs 2018
According to the official notification of Madras High Court Recruitment 2018, the pay scale varies for different posts depending on the organizational rules and norms.
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges – Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
- whereas, Personal Assistant to the Registrars – Rs. 36,400/- to Rs. 1,15,700/-
- Also, Personal Clerk to the Dy. Registrars – Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 65,500/-
Application Fee – www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in 2018 Openings
- General/ OBC/ BCM/ BC/ DC/ MBC/ Other Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ SC (A)/ ST Category Aspirants – Rs. 0/- (No Application Fee)
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a key role in getting through the recruitment process. If you miss any section during the job application, your application may not fall into the valid list. So please take a look here for the procedure to apply for MHC 82 Posts – 2018. Note the postal address as it’s offline mode of job application.
- Firstly, visit the Madras High Court official website, i.e., www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in in order to apply for the job.
- Search for Madras High Court 82 PA/ Personal Clerk vacancies official advertisement for the year 2018.
- Now, it’s time to click on the Online Advertisement Link.
- Download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of MHC 82 Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
- Post the DD Form as well as the hard copy of application form to the below address before 02nd May 2018.
- Postal Address: Office of the Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600104.
CLICK HERE to download the Madras High Court Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk Recruitment official notification PDF 2018.
Essential Links – Chennai High Court Recruitment
- Syllabus for MHC 82 Openings 2018
- Personal Asst MHC Vacancy Previous Papers
- Admit Cards 2018 for MHC Personal Clerk Post
- MHC Recruitment Results 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.