MRVC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MRVC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Mumbai RVC Project Engineer Recruitment Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for MRVC Railway Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification – MRVC Employment News 2018
- 1.4 Age Limits and Relaxations for MRVC Railway Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process – MRVC Project Engineer Job Openings 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee – MRVC Employment News 2018
- 1.7 Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation – Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply for MRVC 32 Project Engineer Jobs?
- 1.9 Essential Links for MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2018 Notification has been set out recently to recruit the aspirants for 32 vacant posts. People who are fond of Maharashtra Govt Jobs can start applying for MRVC Recruitment 2018. Individuals who are interested in MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment 2018 Jobs can refer the official website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in for complete information. MRVC Notification 2018 is a significant employment notice for both male as well as female job seekers in Mumbai State. Moreover, most of the Mumbai resident applicants are looking for the Graduate Jobs in various states. So, without wasting your time start referring the entire details about Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Job Openings and apply as soon as possible before the last date. For further information about MRVC Jobs follow the whole article.
As per the MRVC Recruitment 2018 Notification, the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation online application links 2018 are already available. Soon eligible candidates can apply for MRVC Railway Jobs 2018 through Online mode. The officials accept Mumbai RVC Online Application Forms before the final date, i.e., 10th May 2018. Once the date was completed all the applications received after will gets rejected by the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation. Therefore, candidates must be conscious enough while applying for MRVC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Candidates can get the complete information of this Free Job Alert i.e., Mumbai Railway Project Engineer Vacancy 2018 like its Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Online Application Process, etc from here. Viewing this information about Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Jobs will help you at the time of applying for MRVC Recruitment 2018. Keep checking our blog for Latest Government Jobs updates.
Most of the people are thinking about the desired educational qualifications to apply for any Employment News. To answer your question, we are sharing brief information about all the eligibility criteria required to apply for MRVC Project Engineer Notification 2018. People who have completed their required Graduation degree in Civil, Electrical, and Electronics Telecommunication or any other relevant course from a reputed and recognized organization are eligible to apply for MRVC Job Openings. Along with this, one should focus on their age limitations to satisfy the requirements of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation department. Applicants who are willing to register for MRVC Project Engineer Job Openings must be within the age limits of 30 years. If you have the desired qualifications and satisfy the age limitation then start registering for MRVC Vacancies 2018 by paying the nonrefundable amount as application fee and participate in the recruitment process, Aspirants who are not eligible for MRVC Job Vacancies 2018 can refer the other related recruitment of 10th 12th Pass Jobs which are updated on this blog regularly.
Mumbai RVC Project Engineer Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Organization – Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Project Engineer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||32 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||GATE Score as well as Certificate Verification|
|Starting Date for the Job Application||April 2018|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||10th May 2018|
|Location of the Job||Mumbai, Maharastra|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
Our website will help regarding latest government jobs in various states and regions. So now here on this page, we had updated MRVC Recruitment 2018 notification details which will help the job seekers who are willing to work in Railway Jobs. Along with MRVC Notification details, applicants can also check MRVC Project Engineer Syllabus and Previous Papers which helps to qualify the selection process conducted by the organization. So applicants just bookmark our website to know further details to achieve your career on a right path.
Vacancy Details for MRVC Railway Jobs 2018
Individuals those who are looking for Railway Jobs here is a great opportunity for you. Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation is looking for passionate candidates in the role Project Engineer vacancies. So individuals can check MVRC Job Details.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer vacancy
Total Number of Vacancies: 32
Department Wise MVRC Vacancy Details
- Total Number of Project Engineer MRVC Vacancies – 32 Posts
- Civil Engineering Department (Project Engineer) – 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering Department (Project Engineer) – 12 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication Department (Project Engineer) – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification – MRVC Employment News 2018
- For Project Civil Engineering: Aspirants must possess Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60 percent of marks from recognized Govt. Universities. Also, have Qualified in Gate 2018 are eligible to apply.
- For Project Electrical Engineering: Applicants must possess Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent of marks from any reputed recognized Govt. Universities. Also, have Qualified in Gate 2018.
- whereas, For Project Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60 percent of marks from any government recognized Universities. Also, have Qualified in Gate 2018.
Age Limits and Relaxations for MRVC Railway Careers 2018
Aspirants upper age limit must not exceed 30 years as on April 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the MRVC rules and regulations.
Selection Process – MRVC Project Engineer Job Openings 2018
- Initially, selection will be made on the basis of scores of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2018)
- Then Personal Round of Interview
- Document Verification
- Finally, Medical Examination
Application Fee – MRVC Employment News 2018
Individuals have to pay the examination fee for MRVC Recruitment 2018. Check MRVC Recruitment official notification for more queries.
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation – Pay Scale
- According to the official MRVC Recruitment 2018 Notification, the pay scale for Project Engineer Job Designation is of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-.
How to Apply for MRVC 32 Project Engineer Jobs?
- Aspirants are advised to visit the MRVC Official Website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Recruitment 2018 Notification for 32 Project Engineer Vacancies.
- Click and Download the Mumbai RVC Notification 2018
- Go through the Mumbai RVC Project Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- If eligible, download the MRVC Online Application Form.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Make the payment of Examination Fee.
- Recheck and Submit the filled MRVC application form by on or before the last date.
- We advice the candidates to download filled-in application form for future reference.
Following are the documents to be attached MRVC Application form
- GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE-2018 official Scorecard
- Engineering Graduation Mark Sheet
- Besides, Engineering Graduation Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof
- Caste Certificate (for reservation category candidates)
To Download Mumbai RVC Project Engineer Official Notification: Click Here
Essential Links for MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment
- Admit Cards for MRVC 2018 Recruitment
- MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment Results 2018