NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 | 312 Diploma Trainee Job | Apply Online @ www.ntpccareers.net
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 NTPC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details – NTPC Job Openings 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy
- 1.4 NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy – Selection Procedure
- 1.5 Pay Scale – National Thermal Power Coporation Ltd. Jobs
- 1.6 Application Fee – Diploma Trainee Job Designation
- 1.7 How to Apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment?
- 1.8 Essential Links for NTPC Diploma Trainee Designation
Dear Aspirants, here is an important announcement from National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC) in order to fill about 312 Diploma Trainee vacancies. To the job seekers, who are waiting to serve the Government Sector, NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 stands as one of the best opportunities. Come on, Hurry up!! Is this not a great Employment News? Yes, it is!! Make use of the every available opportunity and crack a job in the Government Sector. Before applying for NTPC Diploma Trainee Job Position, we request the candidates to go through the Eligibility Criteria which has been set by the selection committee, NTPC. In this recruitment update, you can find Educational Qualification, Age Limits and Age Relaxations, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Fee, and many such other details. Make note of complete job details and apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment on or before the last date of application acceptance, i.e., 09th May 2018. Indeed, the starting date of Diploma Trainee application acceptance is 18th April 2018. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our website to get other Free Job Alerts.
It is notable that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for the purpose of reference. For furthermore complete details of NTPC Diploma Trainee Job Vacancy, refer the official notification 2018. Moreover, candidates can find a link on this page to download the NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 official notification. Also, NTPC is going to conduct a Written Examination for the applicants to fill 312 Diploma Trainee vacancies. So the job aspirants must have to prepare well for the exam. There may be questions on current affairs across the country too. Grab the updates on Current Affairs from our web blog and make your preparation bit easier. Also, there are many other Latest Government Jobs going on across India. Refer the updates and apply if you are interested.
NTPC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Mining, C&I, as well as, Mechanical) Vacancy|
|Total Number of Vacancies||312 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Patna, Hyderabad, Lucknow, as well as, Raipur|
|Notification Issue Date||April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||18th April 2018|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||09th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.ntpccareers.net|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Computer Based Examination|
Vacancy Details – NTPC Job Openings 2018
- Name of the Post – Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Mining, C&I, as well as, Mechanical) Vacancy
- Total Number of Vacancies – 312 Posts
Region Wise Vacancy Information – NTPC Diploma Trainee Post
- Mumbai – 50 Posts
- Mechanical – 23 Posts
- Electrical – 16 Posts
- C&I – 11 Posts
- Patna – 83 Posts
- Mechanical – 29 Posts
- Electrical – 23 Posts
- C&I – 16 Posts
- Mining – 15 Post
- Hyderabad – 25 Posts
- Mechanical – 11 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- C&I – 07 Posts
- Raipur – 124 Posts
- Mechanical – 46 Posts
- Electrical – 36 Posts
- C&I – 22 Posts
- Mining – 20 Posts
- Lucknow – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy
Under this section, candidates can get Eligibility Criteria which are set for NTPC Diploma Trainee Post, such as Educational Qualification, as well as, Age Limits and Age Relaxations. If you satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then start applying for NTPC job vacancy 2018. Otherwise, you may not be eligible to apply for the post, as well if you apply, the selection committee rejects your job application. So make sure of all the eligibility requirements.
Educational Qualification – Diploma Trainee Post
- Candidates must have to hold the full-time Diploma Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Mining on regular basis. Also, the university/ institution must hold the Government of India recognition.
Age Limits and Age Relaxations – www.ntpccareers.net Jobs
- Minimum Age Limit – Not Mentioned
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years (As on the closing date of job application acceptance)
- Refer the official notification of National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC) 2018 in order to get full-length details on Age Relaxations.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy – Selection Procedure
According to the official notification of National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC) for Diploma Trainee Post 2018, the selection committee has set two rounds of selection process.
- Written Examination 1 (CBT – Computer Based Test) – Aptitude
- Written Examination 2 (CBT – Computer Based Test) – Technical (for the shortlisted candidates in Aptitude round)
Pay Scale – National Thermal Power Coporation Ltd. Jobs
As per the NTPC official recruitment notification to fill 312 Diploma Trainee vacancies for the year 2018, the salary pay details are as follows.
- Pay Scale for Diploma Trainee Post – Rs. 15,550/- to Rs. 34,500/- Per Month
Application Fee – Diploma Trainee Job Designation
According to the official recruitment notification of National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC) 2018 for Diploma Trainee Post, the application fee varies for different category of candidates. Check the category in which you may fall into before applying for Diploma Trainee Vacancy.
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- whereas, for SC/ ST/ XSM/ PWD Category Aspirants – Rs. 0/- (No Application Fee)
How to Apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment?
Application Procedure plays a key role in getting through the recruitment process. If you miss any section during the job application, your application may not fall into the valid list. So please take a look here for the procedure to apply for NTPC 312 Diploma Trainee posts – 2018.
- Firstly, visit the NTPC official website, i.e., www.ntpccareers.net in order to apply for the job.
- Search for NTPC Diploma Trainee Post Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Further, read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of NTPC Diploma Trainee Post job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018 indeed.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Moreover, check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the Application Fee and Click on Submit button.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
Download the Region-Wise Official Notification for NTPC Recruitment 2018
Essential Links for NTPC Diploma Trainee Designation
- Syllabus for Diploma Trainee Vacancies 2018
- Diploma Trainee Posts Previous Papers
- Admit Cards for NTPC Vacancies 2018
- NTPC Recruitment 2018 Results
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.