ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 ONGC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – www.ongcindia.com Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ONGC AEE Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for ONGC AEE Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee – ONGC Through GATE Recruitment
- 1.6 Pay Scale – Engineering Graduate Trainee ONGC Jobs
- 1.7 How to Apply for ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links for ONGC Recruitment 2018
ONGC GATE Recruitment for the year 2018 is one of the greatest Free Job Alerts for the job seekers who are very eager to continue their career in Government Sector. Recently, the ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.) has set out an official recruitment notification in order to fill about 1032 Assistant Executive Engineer, Programming Officer, Chemist, Geologist, as well as, several vacancies. Moreover, candidates can make use of this latest Employment News and apply for the job with ONGC for any of the 1032 vacancies. Further, the application mode of ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018 is completely online. So visit the ONGC official portal, i.e., www.ongcindia.com to apply for Assistant Executive Engineer/Chemist/Programming Officer/Geologist/ other job designations. Also, the online application starting date is 16th April 2018, whereas, the closing date of online application acceptance is 03rd May 2018. To avoid any kind of server issues during the last dates because of bulky job applications, candidates have to make sure to apply for the ONGC posts as early as possible.
Notably, the information regarding ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018 on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is totally for reference purpose. We request the job aspirants to download the official recruitment notification of ONGC for furthermore details of Chemist, Assistant Executive Engineer, Programming Officer, Transport Officer, as well as, several posts. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our website to grab Current Affairs updates. As well as, go through the complete article to get information on ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018 eligibility list.
ONGC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||Engineering Graduate Trainee (Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE), Transport Officer, Programming Officer, Chemist, Geologist, as well as, Other Vacancies)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1032 Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India OR Abroad|
|Notification Date||16th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||16th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||03rd May 2018|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.ongcindia.com|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Process||GATE Score as well as Personal Round of Interview|
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to crack a job in the Government Sector can check for Latest Government Jobs to get information on State as well as Central Government Jobs Recruitment.
Vacancy Information – www.ongcindia.com Jobs 2018
Here, you can get the complete job openings of ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018.
- Name of the post – Engineering Graduate Trainee (Assistant Executive Engineer, Transport Officer, Programming Officer, Chemist, Geologist, as well as, Other Vacancies)
- Number of vacancies – 1032 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details – ONGC Recruitment 2018
|1.||Assistant Executive Engineer||
|3.||Geophysicist in Surface Discipline||41|
|4.||Materials Management Officer||49|
|8.||Also, for Transport Officer||14|
|Total Number of ONGC Vacancies||1032 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC AEE Vacancy 2018
Job Seekers who are very much eager to go with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. recruitment for Programming Officer/ AEE/ Chemist/ Geologist/ other posts need to possess the following Educational Qualification as well as Age Limits. In case of not availing these eligibility conditions, the official ONGC may not accept your recruitment application. The information regarding eligibility criteria on this page is according to the ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018 official notification.
Educational Qualification – Engineering Graduate Trainee Post
In order to go through the recruitment process with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. for Assistant Executive Engineer, Programming Officer, Transport Officer, Chemist, as well as, other posts, the organization has set few Educational Qualification requirements.
- The job seekers have to hold Post Graduate Degree/ Graduate Degree/ M.C.A./ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ or any of its equivalent disciplines.
- Also, the institution/ university should hold the Government of India recognition.
- Notably, for furthermore details on Educational Qualification with respect to the Job Designation, refer the official notification of ONGC 2018.
Age Limits & Relaxations for ONGC Job Openings 2018
- Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing/ Drilling) Category Candidates
- General – 28 Years
- OBC – 31 Years
- SC/ ST – 33 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit for all the remaining Category Candidates
- General – 30 Years
- OBC – 33 Years
- SC/ ST – 35 Years
- PWD – 40 Years
- Extention of Age Relaxations to the departmental employees depending on the service extent in ONGC.
- For furthermore details on Age Relaxations, refer the official ONGC GATE Recruitment notification for the year 2018.
Selection Procedure for ONGC AEE Vacancy 2018
According to the ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018 notification, the official ONGC shortlists the candidates according to the GATE examination score in the first round. Next, the selection committee calls those candidates for Personal Round of Interview in the second round. Kindly note the procedure of selection and prepare for it.
Application Fee – ONGC Through GATE Recruitment
As per the rules and norms of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., the application fee for AEE/ Programming Officer/ Transport Officer/ other posts vary depending up on various categories. Further, you have to verify once before the payment of application fee.
|S. No||Category of the Candidates||Application Fee|
|1.||General as well as OBC||Rs. 229.20/-|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 0/- (No Application Fee)|
Pay Scale – Engineering Graduate Trainee ONGC Jobs
According to the official recruitment notification of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. 2018, the Pay Scale varies with respect to the Job Designation. Notably, candidates have to refer the official notification PDF for furthermore salary details.
How to Apply for ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a key role in getting through the recruitment process. If you miss any section during the job application, your application may not fall into the valid list. So please take a look here for the procedure to apply for ONGC AEE/ Programming Officer/ Transport Officer/ Other posts – 2018.
- Firstly, visit the Oil and Natural Gad Corporation official website, i.e., www.ongcindia.com in order to apply for the job.
- Search for ONGC GATE Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Further, read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of ONGC for AEE/ Transport Officer/ Chemist/ Geologist/ Other Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018 indeed.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Moreover, check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the Application Fee and Click on Submit button.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the official recruitment notification of ONGC 2018.
Essential Links for ONGC Recruitment 2018
- Admit Cards for ONGC Vacancies 2018
- ONGC GATE 2018 Recruitment Results