RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 | 9000 Rajasthan PSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher Jobs | Apply Online
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of RPSC 2nd Grade Sr. Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Grade II Teacher RPSC Recruitment
- 1.4 Rajasthan PSC Sr. Teacher Recruitment – Selection Procedure
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details for RPSC 2018 Job Openings
- 1.6 Application Fee for RPSC Sr. Teacher Job Designation
- 1.7 How to Apply for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links for Rajasthan PSC Teacher Vacancy
Here is a very encouraging Employment News for the candidates who are eagerly waiting to go with Government Sector Jobs. Recently, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has set out RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification in order to fill about 9000 2nd Grade Senior Teacher vacancies. Interested candidates can check the complete article to apply for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. Also, you can get Free Job Alerts from our website which helps you to be update with all the Government Recruitment details.
Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for reference purpose. Download the Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2nd Grade Senior Teacher 2018 official notification for furthermore details.
Overview of RPSC 2nd Grade Sr. Teacher Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||2nd Grade Senior Teacher (TSP as well as Non-TSP) Vacancy|
|Total Number of Vacancies||9000 Posts|
|Notification Issue Date||09th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||10th May 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||09th June 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs (Rajasthan)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination as well as Document Verification Rounds|
Vacancy Information – RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment
Check this section in order to get the complete vacancy details of Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2nd Grade Senior Teacher recruitment for the year 2018.
- Name of the Post (Job Designation) – 2nd Grade Senior Teacher (TSP as well as Non-TSP) Vacancy
- Total Number of Vacancies – 9000 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details of Assistant Engineer Designation
Here, you can check for category wise RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment vacancy information.
- RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher (TSP) Position – 838 Posts
- Hindi – 318 Posts
- Sanskrit – 178 Posts
- Also, English – 16 Posts
- Mathematics – 17 Posts
- Urdu – 14 Posts
- Science – 39 Posts
- Also, Social Science – 202 Posts
- whereas, for RPSC Grade II Senior Teacher (Non-TSP) Vacancy – 8162 Posts
- Hindi – 1507 Posts
- Sanskrit – 1952 Posts
- Also, English – 788 Posts
- Mathematics – 699 Posts
- Urdu – 117 Posts
- Science – 1128 Posts
- Also, Social Science – 1878 Posts
- Sindhi – 04 Posts
- Punjabi – 89 Posts
Get the Latest Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Grade II Teacher RPSC Recruitment
Every job designation demands few damn mandatory eligibility requirements which the job applicants must and should have to satisfy. Under this eligibility criteria section for Rajasthan Public Service Commission 9000 Grade II Teacher recruitment 2018, you can get Educational Qualification, as well as, Age Limits and Age Relaxations requirements. Check for those criteria, and if you satisfy the requirements, then you are an eligible person to apply for RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher Recruitment for the year 2018.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan PSC Teacher Vacancy
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Grade II Teacher (TSP as well as Non-TSP) vacancies have to check the below educational qualification requirement.
- For Sanskrit Teachers – Candidates have to possess Shastri Degree/ Diploma in order to get eligibility to apply for RPSC Sanskrit Teacher vacancies.
- For Science Subject – Graduation Degree/ its equivalent in minimum two of the following disciplines, Botany/ Zoology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Micro Biology/ Bio Technology/ Bio Chemistry.
- whereas, for Social Sciences Discipline – Graduation Degree/ its equivalent in minimum two of the following disciplines, Geography/ History/ Economics/ Sociology/ Philosophy/ Public Administration.
- For English/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Punjabi/ Mathematics – Candidates holding B.ED/ Other Graduation with Bachelor of Education are eligible to apply for Rajasthan PSC Teacher posts 2018.
Get other Graduate Jobs from our web blog and have a look.
Age Limits & Relaxations for RPSC Grade II Teacher Recruitment
The minimum as well as maximum age limits for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Grade II Senior Teacher posts are as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- General Category (Female) Candidates – 05 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC (Male) Category Aspirants – 05 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC (Female) Category Aspirants – 10 Years
- General Category (PWD) Candidates – 10 Years
- SC/ ST (PWD) Category Aspirants – 15 Years
- OBC/ MBC Category Applicants – 13 Years
Rajasthan PSC Sr. Teacher Recruitment – Selection Procedure
As per the Rajasthan Public Service Commission official recruitment notification for the year 2018, the eligible job applicants have to undergo about two different rounds of selection in order to fit for Grade II Senior Teacher vacancies. Moreover, the two rounds of recruitment process is as follows:
- First Round – Written Examination
- whereas the Second Round – Document Verification (for the shortlisted candidates in Written Test)
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from out site and enhance your knowledge.
Pay Scale Details for RPSC 2018 Job Openings
The Salary Pay details for 9000 Rajasthan Public Service Commission Grade II Senior Teacher posts vary as per the Subject a candidate choses for. Notably, the candidates have to refer RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher Recruitment official notification for the year 2018 in order to get salary details.
Application Fee for RPSC Sr. Teacher Job Designation
- General/ OBC (Creamy Layer) Category Candidates – Rs. 350/-
- OBC/ SBC (Non Creamy Layer) Category Aspirants – Rs. 250/-
- whereas, for SC/ ST Category Job Applicants – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a very key role in getting through any recruitment process. Moreover, if you miss even one section during the application process, your application may have to face the rejection. So take a look here for the process to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Grade II Senior Teacher posts. Also, we suggest you to maintain good internet connectivity during the application process to avoid data breach, as the application mode is completely online.
- Visit the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) official web portal, i.e., www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for the job.
- Search for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of RPSC to get Grade II Senior Teacher Post job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download Rajasthan PSC Grade II Senior Teacher official recruitment notification.
Essential Links for Rajasthan PSC Teacher Vacancy
- Syllabus for 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancies 2018
- RPSC Senior Teacher Posts Previous Papers
- Admit Cards for 9000 RPSC Vacancies 2018
- RPSC Grade II Teacher Recruitment 2018 Results
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.