RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 916 Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy
RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer RPSC Recruitment
- 1.4 Rajasthan PSC AEN Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details for Assistant Engineer RPSC
- 1.6 Application Fee for RPSC AEN Job Designation
- 1.7 How to Apply for RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links for Rajasthan PSC AEN Vacancy
Here is a very encouraging Employment News for the candidates who are eagerly waiting to go with Government Sector Jobs. Recently, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has set out RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 Notification in order to fill about 916 Assistant Engineer vacancies. Interested candidates can check the complete article to apply for RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018. Also, you can get Free Job Alerts from our website which helps you to be update with all the Government Recruitment details.
Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for reference purpose. Download the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer 2018 official notification for furthermore details.
Overview of RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Assistant Engineer (AEN) Vacancy|
|Total Number of Vacancies||916 Posts|
|Notification Issue Date||05th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||30th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||29th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs (Rajasthan)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination as well as Personal Interview Rounds|
Vacancy Information – RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018
Check this section in order to get the complete vacancy details of Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment for the year 2018.
- Name of the Post (Job Designation) – Assistant Engineer (AEN) Vacancy
- Total Number of Vacancies – 916 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details of Assistant Engineer Designation
Here, you can check for category wise RPSC AEN Recruitment vacancy information.
|Name of the Post||Category of the Department||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Public Health Engineering||225
|Department of Public Health EN||75
|Assistant Engineer||Panchayati Raj Dept.||4
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Public Works Dept.||307
|AEN (Civil)||Water Resources Dept.||302
|Water Resources Department||3
|Total Number of Vacancies||916|
Get the Latest Government Jobs updates from our website. Apply for more jobs and build a good career in Government Sector.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer RPSC Recruitment
Every job designation demands few damn mandatory eligibility requirements which the job applicants must and should have to satisfy. Under this eligibility criteria section for Rajasthan Public Service Commission 916 AEN Vacancy recruitment 2018, you can get Educational Qualification, as well as, Age Limits and Age Relaxations requirements. Check for those criteria, and if you satisfy the requirements, then you are an eligible person to apply for RPSC AEN Recruitment for the year 2018.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan PSC AEN Vacancy
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer vacancies have to check the below educational qualification requirement.
- For Pachayati Raj Department – Degree in Agriculture/ Civil Engineering or its equivalent degree from any of the universities which are established by Law in India.
- whereas, for all the remaining Other Departments – Degree or Bachelors of Technology in any relevant discipline from any university/ institution which holds the Indian Government recognition.
Get other Graduate Jobs from our web blog and have a look.
Age Limits & Age Relaxations for RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018
The minimum as well as maximum age limits for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer posts are as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Refer the RPSC AEN Recruitment official notification 2018 for furthermore details on Age Relaxations.
Rajasthan PSC AEN Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
As per the Rajasthan Public Service Commission official recruitment notification for the year 2018, the eligible job applicants have to undergo about two different rounds of selection in order to fit for Assistant Engineer vacancies. Moreover, the two rounds of recruitment process is as follows:
- First Round – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- whereas the Second Round – Personal Interview (for the shortlisted candidates in Written Test)
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from out site and enhance your knowledge.
Pay Scale Details for Assistant Engineer RPSC
Below are the Salary Pay details for 916 Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer posts. Notably, the information here is according to the RPSC AEN Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Pay Scale – Pay Matric Level (L – 14)
Application Fee for RPSC AEN Job Designation
We suggest the candidates to refer the RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 official notification for the complete application fee details indeed.
How to Apply for RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a very key role in getting through any recruitment process. Moreover, if you miss even one section during the application process, your application may have to face the rejection. So take a look here for the process to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer posts. Also, we suggest you to maintain good internet connectivity during the application process to avoid data breach, as the application mode is completely online.
- Visit the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) official web portal, i.e., www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for the job.
- Search for RPSC AEN Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of RPSC to get Assistant posts Post job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engineer official recruitment notification.
Essential Links for Rajasthan PSC AEN Vacancy
- Syllabus for Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2018
- RPSC Asst Engineer Posts Previous Papers
- Admit Cards for 916 AEN Vacancies 2018
- RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 Results
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.