RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment Notification
- 1.1 Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Recruitment – Overview
- 1.2 Rajasthan Public Service Commission PO Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment
- 1.4 Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Vacancy – Age Limits & Relaxations
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Vacancy Pay Scale
- 1.7 Application Fee for RPSC Protection Officer 2018
- 1.8 Application Procedure for Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Vacancy – 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has set out a recruitment notification for employing 20 Protection Officer Post recently. It’s a good news for the job seekers who are willing to work for the Rajasthan Government Sector. Moreover, you can visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, i.e., www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for the Protection Officer Post. Furthermore, you can check for Employment News on our site, so that you may not miss out any opportunity. As well as, go through the complete article to get information on RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2018 eligibility list. You must have to possess all the eligibility conditions to go into recruitment process. Check for the Age Limitations, Educational Qualification, as well as, other specifications.
Meanwhile, keep checking our website for the latest Free Job Alerts. Also, candidates are here by requested to note that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is provided for your reference and easy knowing. For more details, please download RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment Notification for the year 2018. If you are interested to go with Central Government Jobs, you can get different recruitment details from our site.
Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Recruitment – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Protection Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||20|
|Notification Date||27th March 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||05th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||19th April 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Rajasthan)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Date of the Written Examination||Tentatively, April 2018 (Depends upon the announcements from organization)|
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to crack a job in the Government Sector can check Latest Government Jobs to get details of Central as well as State Government Recruitment. Also, to get a Government Job, it’s mandatory to have a sound knowledge in Current Affairs. Our website supports you with the GK Quiz to make you know more things happening in the country.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission PO Vacancy Details 2018
- Name of the post – Protection Officer (SO)
- Number of vacancies – 20 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details – RPSC Protection Officer 2018
- For UR Category Candidates – 11 Posts
- SC Category Candidates – 03 Posts
- ST Category Candidates – 02 Posts
- For OBC Candidates – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification for RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment
Job Seekers who are interested to go with Rajasthan Public Service Commission for Protection Officer vacancy need to possess the following Educational Qualification. In case of not availing these eligibility conditions, the official RPSC may not accept your recruitment application.
- Applicants must be any Law Graduate (LLB) or else must have completed Masters in Social Works (MSW) from any of the university which holds Law recognition from India.
- Desirably, candidates should have working knowledge of Hindi Language which is written in Devnagari Script.
- Also, the job seekers must have knowledge on Culture of Rajasthan state.
Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Vacancy – Age Limits & Relaxations
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Whereas, Upper Age Limit – 40 Years (As on 01/01/2019)
- For Rajasthan Domicile ST/ SC/ OBC Applicants – 05 Years
- PH Gen Candidates – 10 Years
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Rajasthan Domicile Female Applicants – 10 Years
- PH OBC Candidates – 13 Years
- Also, for PH SC/ ST Applicants – 15 Years
Selection Procedure for RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2018
According to the Rajasthan PSC official notification, there will be a process of selection to employ the candidates. Here by, the candidates are requested to make note of the selection procedure and prepare for it.
- Written Examination (Paper I as well as Paper II)
Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Vacancy Pay Scale
Pay Scale for RPSC Protection Officer post had been decided as per the Rajasthan Public Service Commission rules and norms. Candidates are informed to check once before applying for the job.
- For the year 2018, Rajasthan PSC has announced the pay scale of Matrix Level (L-11) for the candidates who got selected for Protection Officer Post.
Application Fee for RPSC Protection Officer 2018
Usually, the application fee will vary for different categories. As per the official notification of Rajasthan Public Service Commission for recruiting Protection Officer, there is no need to pay any kind of application fee. You can apply at completely free of cost.
- Application Fee – Rs. 0/- (Free of Cost)
Application Procedure for Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Vacancy – 2018
Application Procedure plays a key role in getting through the recruitment process. If you miss any section during the job application, your application may not fall into the valid list. So please take a look here for the procedure to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Protection Officer Post – 2018. Also, as it’s completely online process, make sure to have a good internet connectivity to avoid interruptions.
- Visit Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) official website, www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for the job.
- Now, it’s time to check for the Protection Officer vacancy official recruitment notification which has been released by RPSC for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of Rajasthan Public Service Commission to get Protection Officer Post job application.
- Click on Apply Online under Group A vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Here, you no need to pay any kind of application fee as it’s free of cost.
- Click on the Submit button to finish RPSC Protection Officer application procedure.
- We suggest you to download the application copy for future reference.
To download Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Vacancy Official Notification for the year 2018, CLICK HERE.
|Essential Links for RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Syllabus for Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Vacancy|
|Protection Officer RPSC 2018 Previous Papers|
|Admit Cards 2018 for RPSC PO Recruitment Test|
|Rajasthan PSC Protection Officer Results – 2018|