RSMSSB LSA Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RSMSSB LSA Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Livestock Assistance RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board LSA
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for LSA RSMSSB 2018
- 1.4 Age Limits & Relaxations for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Vacancy
- 1.5 Rajasthan SMSSB LSA 2018 – Selection Procedure
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by RSMSSB for Live Stock Assistant Vacancy
- 1.7 Application Fee for LSA Vacancy Rajasthan SMSSB – 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Vacancy – 2018?
Dear job seekers, here we have a great Employment News of RSMSSB LSA Recruitment for the year 2018. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released Live Stock Assistant (LSA) Recruitment Notification for the year 2018 to fill 1956 vacancies. Further, interested applicants can verify the article for full information on RSMSSB LSA Recruitment 2018. In this page, you can get all the requirements, along with the details to apply for Live Stock Assistant RSMSSB post. Before going through a test with Government Sector, you must have a good knowledge on current affairs. Grab details on Current Affairs from our blog. Furthermore, General Knowledge too plays a key role. Visit our website to get updates on Free Job Alerts.
On the line, RSMSSB LSA Recruitment 2018 is one of the encouraging jobs for job aspirants. Moreover, Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) LSA Recruitment Notifications has got released on 14th March 2018. You must have to concentrate on Application start as well as end dates. According to the official notification, RSMSSB starts accepting the applications from 12th April 2018, and the end date for accepting application is 11th May 2018 for Live Stock Assistant (LSA). Visit RSMSSB official portal to apply for LSA posts, i.e., www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Job Seekers can get 10th 12th Pass Jobs as well as Central Government Jobs information on our website, consider checking those too. Kindly note that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is just for reference. You must have to download RSMSSB LSA official notification to get complete job details.
Livestock Assistance RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name of the Post||Live Stock Assistant (LSA)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1956|
|Notification Date||14th March 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||12th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||11th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Rajasthan)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Last Date for Paying Application Fee||11th May 2018|
The aspirants who are having a thought to build their career in Government Sector can visit Latest Government Jobs and get information on State as well as Central Government Recruitment Details, Syllabus, Previous Papers, and many more. Also, the RSMSSB LSA Recruitment 2018 Notification gives you various eligibility criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit.
Vacancy Details – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board LSA
- Name of the post – Live Stock Assistant (LSA)
- Number of vacancies – 1956 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Information for LSA RSMSSB
- For Non-Scheduled Area/ Non-Tribal Area – 1833 Posts
- whereas, for Scheduled/ Tribal Area – 244 Posts
Educational Qualification for LSA RSMSSB 2018
The job seekers who are eagerly waiting to go with a RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant (LSA) post should have to possess the below mentioned educational qualification. Otherwise, the RSMSSB official may not accept your application to get into recruitment process.
- Matriculation along with 12th Pass under Physics, Chemistry as well as Biology or Animal Husbandry or Agriculture category.
- Also, one or two years of training experience in Live Stock Assistance from any of the Government recognized institution.
- Further, the candidates must have working knowledge in Hindi Language writing (Devanagri) script.
Age Limits & Relaxations for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Vacancy
According to the official notification from Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) for LSA post, the candidates have to follow the age qualification. Moreover, age limits as well as relaxations are with respect the organizational norms.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years (As on 01st January 2018)
- Also, Maximum Age – 40 Years (As on 01st January 2018)
Rajasthan SMSSB LSA 2018 – Selection Procedure
To crack the LSA post of RSMSSB, the candidates have to pass through different rounds. As per the RSMSSB official notification for LSA vacancy 2018, job seekers have to take Written Examination, also a kind of Document Verification during the recruitment process.
Pay Scale Offered by RSMSSB for Live Stock Assistant Vacancy
The pay scale mentioned here is as per the official notification which has been released by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). Candidates are hereby requested to check the salary details before applying for LSA post. Moreover, Pay Scale variation is depending upon various organizational rules.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 26300 to Rs. 85500/-
Application Fee for LSA Vacancy Rajasthan SMSSB – 2018
Taking the caste category into consideration, RSMSSB has designed application fee. Notably, the application fee for LSA post vary for different sectors of people. Make sure of the category which you may fall into before applying for the RSMSSB job.
- For General/ UR as well as Creamy Layer OBC Candidates – Rs. 450/-
- whereas, for OBC Candidates – Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD Candidates – Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Vacancy – 2018?
Candidates are requested to go through this full length application procedure description. Make sure of each step during the LSA post job application. Moreover, the application process is of Online mode. So you need to maintain a better network connectivity to avoid any kind of application interruptions.
- Visit the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) official website, i.e., www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for applying.
- Now, search for the Live Stock Assistant (LSA) Post RSMSSB official recruitment notification for the 2018 year.
- It’s time to download the official notification.
- Read the complete page carefully and re-check for any kind of doubt. Also make note of age, educational requirements. Check whether you qualify for the same.
- Access Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) official portal for downloading LSA Post Application Form.
- Fill the online Application Form completely with relevant data. Check the mandatory fields once before submitting.
- Attach all the prescribed documents in preferred formats.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category.
- Click on the Submit button in order to finish the job application process.
- We advice you to download a copy of filled application form for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Recruitment Official Notification – 2018
|Essential Links for RSMSSB LSA Recruitment|
|Live Stock Assistant RSMSSB Syllabus 2018|
|Previous Papers for RSMSSB LSA Vacancy|
|Admit Cards 2018 for LSA RSMSSB|
|RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Post Results 2018|