Osmanabad Recruitment Overview – www.osmanabad.nic.in
|Name of the Organization – Sub Divisional Officer (SDO), Osmanabad Collector Office|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Police Patil Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||56 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Physical Test, Online Written Examination, followed by Personal Round of Interview|
|Starting Date for the Job Application||18th April 2018|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||03rd May 2018|
|Location of the Job||Maharastra|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
SDO Osmanabad Notification 2018 – Vacancy Information
The job seekers who are willing to apply for Sub Divisional Officer (SDO), Osmanabad Collector Office Police Patil jobs have to check the vacancy information of SDO Osmanabad Recruitment 2018.
- Name of the Post – Police Patil Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 56 Posts
Osmanabad SDO Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The job seekers who are very much eager to apply for SDO Osmanabad Recruitment 2018 need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria, such as Educational Qualification and Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. Every job designation demands few damn mandatory eligibility requirements which the job applicants must and should have to satisfy. Check for those criteria, and if you satisfy the requirements, then you are an eligible person to apply for SDO Osmanabad Police Patil recruitment for the year 2018.
Educational Qualification Requirements for SDO Openings
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Sub Divisional Officer (SDO), Osmanabad Collector Office Police Patil vacancies have to check the below educational qualification requirement.
- Applicants must and should have to pass the 10th Class from any board which holds the Government of India recognition.
Age Limit & Age Relaxations for SDO Police Patil Vacancy 2018
According to the organizational rules and norms, Sub Divisional Officer (SDO), Osmanabad Collector Office official has set few Minimum as well as Maximum age limits for Police Patil vacancies 2018. Every job applicant has to satisfy the age requirements to get fit for Police Patil jobs. Incase of not satisfying the conditions, the official Sub Divisional Officer (SDO), Osmanabad Collector Office may reject the applications. Notably, we request the candidates to go through SDO Osmanabad Recruitment 2018 official notification for further Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations information 2018.
Selection Procedure for Police Patil SDO vacancy
As per the SDO Osmanabad official recruitment notification for the year 2018, the eligible job applicants have to undergo about three different rounds of selection in order to fit for Police Patil vacancies. Moreover, the three rounds of recruitment process is as follows:
- First Round – Online Written Examination
- whereas the Second Round – Physical Test (for the shortlisted candidates in Written Test)
- Third Round – Personal Interview Process
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from out site and enhance your knowledge.
Pay Scale Details for SDO Osmanabad Notification
The Salary Pay details for 56 Sub Divisional Officer (SDO), Osmanabad Collector Office Police Patil posts are according to the organizational rules and norms. Notably, candidates have to refer the SDO Osmanabad Recruitment 2018 official notification in order to get further details on Pay Scale.
Application Fee for SDO Police Patil Post 2018
- For General Category Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- whereas, for all the other reservation category Aspirants – Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for SDO Osmanabad Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a very key role in getting through any recruitment process. Moreover, if you miss even one section during the application process, your application may have to face the rejection. So take a look here for the process to apply for Sub Divisional Officer (SDO), Osmanabad Collector Office Police Patil 56 posts. Also, we suggest you to maintain good internet connectivity during the application process to avoid the data breach.
- Visit the Sub Divisional Officer (SDO), Osmanabad Collector Office official web portal, i.e., www.osmanabad.nic.in to apply for the job.
- Search for SDO Osmanabad Recruitment 2018 official notification.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of SDO Osmanabad to get Police Patil Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Take the DD Form as per the application fee for your category.
- Attach the DD Form to filled in application hard copy and send it to the postal address mentioned in the official notification.
- We suggest you to save the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download SDO Osmanabad Police Patil posts official recruitment notification.