UPMSP Recruitment 2018 | 2772 Principal & Assistant Teacher Jobs | Apply Online
UPMSP Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPMSP Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of UPMSP Principal Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of UPMSP Clerical Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for Principal, High School Teacher Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Age Limits and Age Relaxations for UPMSP Teacher Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for 2772 Junior High School Teacher Vacancy
- 1.6 Pay Scale UPMSP for Principal and Clerical Jobs
- 1.7 Application Fee for Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply for the UPMSP Principal Clerk Jr High School Teacher Job Openings 2018?
Dear job seekers, here we come with a great Employment News of UPMSP Principal, Assistant Teacher, as well as, Clerical posts Recruitment. Recently, the Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board has released Recruitment Notification for the year 2018 to fill about 2772 Junior High School Teacher, Principal, as well as, Clerk vacancies. Moreover, the interested and eligible candidates can go through the current article for complete information of UPMSP Recruitment 2018. Also, you can get different requirements as well as details to apply for Principal, Junior High School Teacher, Clerk posts here. Further, before getting through a recruitment process with Government Sector, you need to have a good knowledge on current affairs. Get the information on Current Affairs from our blog. Visit our website to get Free Job Alerts.
As of now, UPMSP Recruitment 2018 is one of the best jobs to give a try. Moreover, Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board Recruitment Notification has got released in the month of April 2018. Furthermore, you need to focus on Application start and end dates. You have to visit the official website of UPMSP in order to apply for Principal, Jr High School Teacher, Clerical posts, i.e., www.upmsp.edu.in. Kindly note that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is just for reference. You must have to download the official notification to get complete job details. Meanwhile, you can get updates on State Government Jobs as well as Central Government Jobs on our site.
Overview of UPMSP Principal Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board|
|Name of the Post||Principal, Junior High School Teacher, as well as, Clerk vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2772|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Date||April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||Needs to be Updated Soon|
|Last Date for the Job Application||Needs to be Updates Soon|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.upmsp.edu.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Date of the Written Examination||Tentatively, June/ July 2018 (Depends upon the announcements from organization)|
Also, the job seekers who are waiting to crack a job in Government Sector can visit Latest Government Jobs to get information on Central as well as State Government Recruitment Details, Syllabus, Previous Papers, and a lot more.
Vacancy Details of UPMSP Clerical Recruitment 2018
- Name of the post – Principal, Junior High School Teacher, as well as, Clerk vacancies
- Number of vacancies – 2772 Posts
Category Wise UMPSP Vacancy Information
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Principal Post||800 vacancies|
|2.||Junior High School Teacher Post||1,444 vacancies|
|3.||Clerk Post||528 vacancies|
Educational Qualification for Principal, High School Teacher Jobs 2018
The applicants who are interested to apply for Principal, Junior High School Teacher, as well as, Clerk Posts in UPMSP must have to avail the below mentioned Educational conditions.
- Graduation Degree in B.Ed or else its equivalent from any of the Educational Boards which is approved by the Government sector.
Age Limits and Age Relaxations for UPMSP Teacher Vacancy 2018
Notably, the age limitations as well as the age relaxations are according to the organization rules and norms. It is mandatory to pass the age eligibility.
- Minimum Age Limit – 35 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 55 Years
Selection Procedure for 2772 Junior High School Teacher Vacancy
As per the official recruitment notification, the official UPMSP conducts a Written Examination, followed by different other rounds in order to select the candidates for Principal, Junior High School Teacher, as well as, Clerical posts 2018. Please note the process of selection and prepare for the same.
- Written Test/ Merit List, followed by the Personal Round of Interview (for the shortlisted candidates in written text/ merit list)
Pay Scale UPMSP for Principal and Clerical Jobs
The pay scale for Principal, Junior High School Teacher, Clerical Posts UPMSP 2018 varies for different categories. Moreover, make sure about the Scale which you may fall into. Kindly refer the UPMSP official recruitment notification for detailed information on pay scale.
Application Fee for Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2018
According to the rules and norms of Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board, the application fee for UPMSP Principal, Clerk, as well as, Junior High School Teacher posts vary depending up on different categories. Moreover, you have to check once before paying the application fee. Refer the official UPMSP 2772 Principal recruitment notification for furthermore details on the application fee.
How to Apply for the UPMSP Principal Clerk Jr High School Teacher Job Openings 2018?
Here is a full length description of the procedure to apply for Junior High School Teacher, Principal, as well as Clerical Posts Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board. Make note of this complete process and start applying for the post carefully. We request you to not miss even a single step. In the case of missing, you may not be eligible to go through the examination. Further, it’s completely an online mode of job application. Make sure to have a good internet connectivity for avoiding any interruptions.
- Firstly, visit the Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board official website, www.upmsp.edu.in to apply for the job.
- Once check for the Principal, Junior High School Teacher, Clerical Posts recruitment notification for the year 2018.
- Download the Notification.
- Go through the complete notification thoroughly to grab different eligibility criteria as well as job details.
- Now, it’s the time to access the Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board online official portal for the job application.
- Further, get the Application Form and fill it completely.
- We request you to re-verify the application before submitting it to make sure whether the information you gave is damn right.
- Moreover, attach all the specified documents in fully prescribed formats.
- Now, pay the application fee according to the relevancy.
- Hit the Submit button to finish the job application procedure.
- It’s mandatory to take the filled in application form for the future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the UPMSP Principal Clerk Recruitment Notification for the year 2018
|Essential Links for 2772 UPMSP Junior High School Teacher Post Recruitment 2018|
|Principal Clerical Posts Syllabus 2018|
|UPMSP Jr High School Teacher Previous Papers|
|Admit Cards 2018 for Teacher, Principal Vacancies|
|Principal, Clerk, Teacher Post Results 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.