AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 31 Assam AHSEC Jobs | www.ahsec.nic.in
AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Assam AHSEC Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details – Assam Higher Secondary Education Council Notification
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – AHSEC Assam Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process – Latest AHSEC Job Openings 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale – www.ahsec.nic.in Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee – Assam AHSEC Careers 2018
- 1.7 How to Apply for AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links – AHSEC Jr Assistant Job Designation
Hi, Are you willing to work for the Government Sector, India? If Yes, then AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 announcement is one of the great Employment News for you here. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council has set out an official recruitment notification in order to fill about 31 vacant posts of Junior Assistant cadre. Moreover, the AHSEC Jr Assistant job designation demands few Eligibility Criteria to fit into the position. So aspirants must have to know the eligibility conditions like Educational Qualification, as well as, Age Limits and Relaxations before applying for AHSEC Recruitment 2018.
Notably, the information regarding AHSEC Jr Assistant post on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is totally for the purpose of reference. Moreover, the job applicants have to go through the AHSEC Jr Assistant post official recruitment notification 2018 for furthermore job details. Meanwhile, keep visiting our official website in order to grab Free Job Alerts of other Government Jobs across the country. Also, most of the Government Jobs interview process involve questioning on current affairs section. Go get Current Affairs updates from our web blog and make your preparation for the job easy.
Assam AHSEC Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Junior Assistant Vacancy|
|Total Number of Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Notification Issue Date||May 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||Available Now|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||30th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.ahsec.nic.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test as well as Personal Interview Round|
Also Look for Other >>> Latest Government Jobs across India
Vacancy Details – Assam Higher Secondary Education Council Notification
- Name of the Post (Job Designation) – Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Total Number of Vacancies – 31 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – AHSEC Assam Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018
AHSEC 31 Junior Assistant Vacancy – Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have to qualify in the Higher Secondary Exam/ any of its equivalent from any university/ institution which holds the Government recognition.
- Refer AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 official notification for furthermore Educational Qualification details.
Also check >>> Other Graduate Jobs
AHSEC Jr Assistant Notification 2018 – Age Limits and Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 44 Years
Selection Process – Latest AHSEC Job Openings 2018
- First Round – Written Test
- whereas, the Second Round – Personal Round of Interview Process
Pay Scale – www.ahsec.nic.in Jobs 2018
- Pay Scale for Junior Assistant Post 2018 – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/-
Application Fee – Assam AHSEC Careers 2018
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Whereas, For SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 175/-
How to Apply for AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018?
AHSEC Assam invites the online job applications from the eligible aspirants only. Moreover, the candidates who are willing to apply for Junior Assistant vacancy have to keep all the educational certificates during the online job application process. Indeed, for successful job application through online mode, follow the below step-by-step procedure.
- Firstly, log on to the official website of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, i.e., www.ahsec.nic.in.
- Now, on the homepage, go to the Careers section of AHSEC.
- Search for AHSEC Jr Assistant Recruitment Official Notification for the year 2018.
- Download the found Official Notification PDF for Junior Assistant vacancy.
- Go through the complete Notification and make note of Terms and Conditions for Junior Assistant post before starting to apply.
- If you satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then click on Junior Assistant Online Application Link.
- Login using the registration ID as well as password in order to fill the application form.
- Give all the necessary details, also check whether you have filled all mandatory fields in the application form.
- Attach all the copies prescribed in the job application.
- After finishing, Pay the application fee through payments gateways like Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, click on Submit button in order to finish the job application process.
- On successful application, you will receive a unique code on your contact number.
- We advice to take the Print Out of filled-in application form for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the Official Notification PDF of AHSEC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018.
Essential Links – AHSEC Jr Assistant Job Designation
- Syllabus for Jr Assistant Posts
- Previous Papers for AHSEC Junior Assistant vacancy 2018
- Admit Card for Jr Assistant Post 2018
- AHSEC Assam Recruitment Results 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.