ECHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ECHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details – ECHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Jobs
- 1.4 Selection Process – ECHS Careers | Bharthi 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee – Latest ECHS Dental Officer Notification 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale – ECHS Andhra Pradesh Job Openings 2018
- 1.7 How to Apply for ECHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links for ECHS Notification 2018
Are you waiting for any Government Sector Job? If yes, make use of this Employment News and apply for the job. Moreover, Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Andhra Pradesh and Telangana has set out an announcement to fill about 102 Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Lab Technician, Peon, as well as, Other vacancies. Candidates who are ready to work in Assam can go through the ECHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification. Setting the career in Government Sector is one of the best parts. Isn’t it?? Of course, it is Yes!! Job seekers have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018. Indeed, the eligibility criteria include Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. If the candidates satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then they can apply for 102 ECHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018. This specific page feeds you with eligibility requirements data, in addition the contenders can get Selection Process, Job Location, Pay Scale, Application Fee, many such other details. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our website to receive Free Job Alerts.
It is very much important to apply for the job before the last date of application acceptance. In case of failing to submit the job application before 19th May 2018, it is of no use. The ECHS Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh committee may reject your application. Also, the application acceptance start date has already begun. Make sure to apply for 102 ECHS Medical Officer and Other posts following the Application Procedure which you can get on this page. The mode of ECHS job application is completely Offline. Visit the official website www.tasaechs.in in order to appy for ECHS Medical Officer/ Dental Officer/ Lab Technician/ Peon Other vacancies. Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is totally for reference purpose. For furthermore ECHS Medical Officer Recruitment details, refer the official notification PDF which you can get from the link on this page. Also, get the other Latest Government Jobs updates from our web blog.
ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Peon, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Nursing Assistant, as well as, Other Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||102 Posts|
|Job Location||Telangana as well as Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Notification Issue Date||May 2018|
|Job Application Acceptance Commencement Date||Available Now|
|Last Date for the Job Application Acceptance||19th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.tasaechs.in|
|Selection Process||Personal Round of Interview Process|
Vacancy Details – ECHS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post (Job Designation)
- Medical Officer
- Dental Officer
- Lab Technician
- Medical Specialist
- Nursing Assistant, other vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 102 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Information – ECHS 2018 Recruitment Notification
- Total Number of ECHS 2018 Vacancies – 102 Posts
- Medical Officer – 14 Posts
- Dental Officer – 06 Posts
- Lab Technician – 08 Post
- Also, Lab Assistant – 04 Posts
- Gynecologist – 02 Posts
- Nursing Assistant – 14 Posts
- OIC – 05 Posts
- Dental Technician/ Hygienist – 07 Posts
- Also, Peon – 10 Post
- Driver – 06 Posts
- Medical Specialist – 05 Posts
- Pharmacist – 04 Posts
- Female Attendant – 11 Posts
- Chowkidar – 04 Posts
- Safaiwala – 02 Posts
>>> Other Central Government Jobs 2018-2019
Eligibility Criteria – Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Jobs
Check for the eligibility requirements here. If you satisfy all the criteria, then you will be eligible to apply for 102 ECHS Recruitment 2018. Otherwise, you may not be eligible to apply for the posts.
Educational Qualification – Latest ECHS 102 Posts Recruitment 2018
- The job applicants must have to possess minimum computer knowledge for OIC, Para Medical Staff, as well as, Medical Positions. Moreover, Ex-Servicemen will get more preference for 102 ECHS Openings. For furthermore information on educational qualification, refer ECHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 official notification.
Age Limits and Relaxations – www.tasaechs Job Openings 2018
- Refer the ECHS Telangana Recruitment 2018 official notification in order to get further details on Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations.
Selection Process – ECHS Careers | Bharthi 2018
According to the rules and regulations of ECHS, the selection committee has set the following rounds to recruit employees for ECHS Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Medical Officer & Other Posts.
- First Round – Personal Interview Process
- Second Round – Document Verification
Before going through any Government Sector examination, it is quite mandatory to possess very sound knowledge in General Knowledge across the country. Get Current Affairs from our web blog and make your preparation for the exam bit easy.
Application Fee – Latest ECHS Dental Officer Notification 2018
As per the official recruitment notification of ECHS Recruitment 2018, the Application Fee for 102 Posts vary depending on the Category of Candidates. Check the Application Fee details and your caste category before applying for ECHS 2018 vacancies. Refer ECHS Official Notification.
Pay Scale – ECHS Andhra Pradesh Job Openings 2018
The salary pay decision has been made by the official ECHS depending on organizational rules and norms. Visit the official website of ECHS, www.tasaechs.in for furthermore details on salary for 102 Posts.
How to Apply for ECHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for 102 ECHS Recruitment 2018, follow the Step-By-Step Application Procedure here. Make sure to not skip even a single step. Notably, the mode of job application for ECHS Recruitment is completely Offline. Maintain good internet connectivity to avoid interruptions as well as data breaches.
- Visit the official website of ECHS, i.e., www.tasaechs.in.
- On the home page, search for Latest 102 ECHS Recruitment 2018 official employment notification.
- Click on the relevant link and download the Notification PDF.
- Go through the complete employment notification and note all the details respective to 102 ECHS posts.
- If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, then look for Online Application Link.
- Click on the Link and get the Application Form.
- Fill the complete application form with relevant details. Make sure whether you have filled all the mandatory fields. (Note: Incomplete applications get rejected by the official ECHS)
- Attach all the specified copies in prescribed formats (Example: Photo and Signature upload)
- Pay the Application Fee through DD/ Money Order/ Cheque.
- Attach Application Fee payment receipt to the filled-in application form.
- Send the Application Form to the following postal address: To Station, HQ ECHS Cell, C/O HQ Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Sub Area, Bolarum Post, Secbad – 10.
- Keep the photocopy of receipt as well as filled-in application for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the official recruitment notification of ECHS 2018
Essential Links for ECHS Notification 2018
- Admit Cards for ECHS 102 Vacancy 2018
- ECHS Recruitment Results 2018