GK Quiz 10 May 2018 | GK Quiz Today | Current Affairs Quiz | Hindi GK Quiz
GK Quiz 10 May 2018: GK Quiz today has given here. Take General Knowledge Quiz on Today’s Current Affairs to improve your GK skills. Today’s GK Questions and Answers that we provide are very accurate and updated. Aspirants who are preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any other Job Interviews can practice Latest GK and Current Affairs Quiz on our site for free. You can get Daily General Knowledge Questions, Day to Day GK Questions here on this page. Aspirants can take Today’s GK Quiz on this page on latest current affairs.
We compile GK in Hindi also for the sake of candidates who search for the Hindi GK Quiz. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score and to beat the competition! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions in GK Quiz Today. In below sections, candidates can find GK Quiz 10 May 2018 in Hindi. Every Day 20 GK Questions are given on this page. You can find GK Quiz 10 May 2018 correct answer at the end of the page.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 10 May 2018 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Our team prepares GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs. Practice GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz 10 May 2018 covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, Sports, Business, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today
GK Quiz Today – GK Quiz 10 May 2018 – Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment Notification Highlights
1. Which state launched the official NCBN App for the residents of the state in order to implement effective governance in the state?
D. Andhra Pradesh
2. Name the country withdrawn from Nuclear Deal with the USA?
D. South Africa
3. In which city, the 3rd Session of United Nations Peacekeeping Course for African Partners (UNPCAP) took place?
B. New Delhi
4. Which rank did India In Asia-Pacific On Power Index?
5. In which city, the 2018 World Robot Conference will be held?
A. United States
6. Who Names Nitin Bawankule Head Of India Cloud Business?
7. India signed MoUs to combat terrorism, cooperate in diplomatic training, cooperate in the education sector and promote trade & economic relations with which country?
C. United States
8. Which city September 2019 Climate Summit To Be Held?
D. New York
9. Which tennis champion to be ranked at the top spot in the latest men’s Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Rankings?
A. Grigor Dimitrov
B. Alexander Zverev
C. Roger Federer
D. Rafael Nadal
10. Which animal CSWRI scientists insemination technique recently?
Hindi GK Quiz – GK Quiz 10 May 2018 – Latest GK Questions
11. Name the technology giant which has launched ‘AI for Accessibility’ initiative for a person with disabilities?
12. Which country Withdraws From Iran Nuclear Deal?
13. What is the rank of India in the maiden Lowy Institute Asia Power Index which measures the power of all the countries and territories in the Asia-Pacific region?
14. How many stop centers Union Government to set up additional for women safety?
15. Who named as the new Prime Minister of Russia after Vladimir Putin took over as the new President of the country for the 4th term?
A. Alexei Kudrin
B. Valentina Matviyenko
C. Vyacheslav Volodin
D. Dmitry Medvede
16. Which place the third Edition Of UNPCAP Inaugurated?
C. New Delhi
17. Which Indian has been awarded the Annual WEF 2018 Awards in ‘Excellent Woman of Excellence’ category?
A. Prakriti Poddar
B. Nisha Bhalla
C. Reshma Gulati
D. Anuradha Shukla
18. Who signed MoU With MSME Ministry For Financial Year 2018-19?
D. Ashok Leyland
19. Who appointed as the new head of the Google Cloud India business?
A. Nitin Bawankule
B. Bhaskar Pramanik
C. Kirthiga Reddy
D. Amit Agarwal
20. Which country Ranks 4th In Asia-Pacific On Power Index?
Aspirants who are interested to know and practice Daily GK Quiz on latest Current Affairs can check at All India Jobs portal. You can take 10 May 2018 GK Quiz in Hindi on this page. Get GK Hindi, GK Questions on the day to day basis for the better general knowledge. GK Questions which we provided here are very accurate, updated and latest current affairs.
Our team All India Jobs works very hard to provide GK Quiz 10 May 2018, Daily GK Questions on Daily Current Affairs. All India Jobs also offer GK in Hindi on people demand. You can check GK Quiz Today and practice Daily GK Quiz on our web page for free. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.