GK Quiz 12 May 2018: GK Quiz today has given here. Take General Knowledge Quiz on Today’s Current Affairs to improve your GK skills. Today’s GK Questions and Answers that we provide are very accurate and updated. Aspirants who are preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any other Job Interviews can practice Latest GK and Current Affairs Quiz on our site for free. You can get Daily General Knowledge Questions, Day to Day GK Questions here on this page. Aspirants can take Today’s GK Quiz on this page on latest current affairs.
We compile GK in Hindi also for the sake of candidates who search for the Hindi GK Quiz. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score and to beat the competition! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions in GK Quiz Today. In below sections, candidates can find GK Quiz 12 May 2018 in Hindi. Every Day 20 GK Questions are given on this page. You can find GK Quiz 12 May 2018 correct answer at the end of the page.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 12 May 2018 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Our team prepares GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs. Practice GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz 12 May 2018 covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, Sports, Business, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today.
GK Quiz Today – GK Quiz 12 May 2018 – Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment Notification Highlights
1. In which city, the 6th US-India Aviation Summit took place?
B. New Delhi
2. Which state launched India’s first ICCC for its smart cities?
B. Madhya Pradesh
3. The Asia Media Summit 2018 was held in which city?
D. New Delhi
4. The 15th Finance Commission will be headed by whom?
A. Neelkanth Mishra
B. Sanjeev Gupta
C. Surjit S. Bhalla
D. Arvind Virmani
5. Renowned film editor Anne V. Coates is hailed from which country?
B. United States
D. United Kingdom
6. Who won the ‘Excellent Woman of Excellence’ award at the Women Economic Forum (WEF) 2018?
A. Nisha Bhalla
B. Aradhana Gupta
C. Minakshi Kumari
D. Kritika Jain
7. Which state launched Rs 8,000 per acre crop investment support scheme named Rythu Bandhu for the benefit of the farmers in the state?
B. Tamil Nadu
8. Rajinder Pal was associated with which sports?
9. Name the state which is going to set up 31 new government colleges for the girls that would function with effect from July 2018?
B. Uttar Pradesh
10. Which of the following state Vijay Prahar Exercise Of Indian Army Concludes?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
Hindi GK Quiz – GK Quiz 12 May 2018 – Latest GK Questions
11. Which city is hosting the 6th US-India Aviation Summit 2018?
B. New Delhi
12. Which country Prime Minister Narendra Modi left for a 2-day visit?
A. Sri Lanka
13. Which country to host the 2018 World Robot Conference (WRC)?
B. South Korea
14. Which rank did India obtain in Business Optimism Index recently?
15. Who becomes the new Prime Minister of Malaysia?
A. Tunku Abdul Rahman
B. Mahathir bin Mohamad
C. Daim Zainuddin
D. Abdullah Ahmad Badawi
16. Which country ranks 6th Business Optimism Index recently?
C. Saudi Arabia
17. The Mithapur Solar Power Plant is located in which state?
18. Which country did External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on a two-day visit recently?
B. Sri Lanka
19. What is the capital of Serbia?
20. Which country Launched Gaofen-5 To Monitor Air Pollution?
Aspirants who are interested to know and practice Daily GK Quiz on latest Current Affairs can check at All India Jobs portal. You can take 12 May 2018 GK Quiz in Hindi on this page. Get GK Hindi, GK Questions on the day to day basis for the better general knowledge. GK Questions which we provided here are very accurate, updated and latest current affairs.
Our team All India Jobs works very hard to provide GK Quiz 12 May 2018, Daily GK Questions on Daily Current Affairs. All India Jobs also offer GK in Hindi on people demand. You can check GK Quiz Today and practice Daily GK Quiz on our web page for free. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz Updates.