GK Quiz 15 May 2018 | GK Quiz Today | Current Affairs Quiz | Hindi GK Quiz
GK Quiz 15 May 2018: GK Quiz today has given here. Take General Knowledge Quiz on Today’s Current Affairs to improve your GK skills. Today’s GK Questions and Answers that we provide are very accurate and updated. Aspirants who are preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any other Job Interviews can practice Latest GK and Current Affairs Quiz on our site for free. You can get Daily General Knowledge Questions, Day to Day GK Questions here on this page. Aspirants can take Today’s GK Quiz on this page on latest current affairs.
We compile GK in Hindi also for the sake of candidates who search for the Hindi GK Quiz. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score and to beat the competition! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions in GK Quiz Today. In below sections, candidates can find GK Quiz 15 May 2018 in Hindi. Every Day 20 GK Questions are given on this page. You can find GK Quiz 15 May 2018 correct answer at the end of the page.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 15 May 2018 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Our team prepares GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs. Practice GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz 15 May 2018 covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, Sports, Business, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today.
GK Quiz Today – GK Quiz 15 May 2018 – Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment Notification Highlights
1. Which payments bank introduced a one-stop digital solution called digital suite to its customers recently?
A. Paytm Payments Bank
B. India Post Payments Bank
C. Airtel Payments Bank
D. Fino Payments Bank
2. Which British film editor won an Oscar for David Lean’s epic film Lawrence of Arabia and has passed away, recently?
A. David Lean
B. Jim Clark
C. Anne V. Coates
D. Mick Audsley
3. The parliamentary committee headed by whom recently to study the performance of public sector banks and recovery of black money in the country?
A. Vijay Keshav Gokhale
B. Smriti Irani
C. Murali Manohar Joshi
D. Rajiv Kumar
4. Name the country which strengthens ties discussing issues related to security and enhancing bilateral contacts?
D. Sri Lanka
5. Which state government organized the Vikas Yatra in the state recently?
A. Madhya Pradesh
D. West Bengal
6. Northeastern State Capitals to be connected by railway network by which year?
7. International Nurses Day is observed to celebrate the birth anniversary of whom?
A. Clara Barton
B. Florence Nightingale
C. Margaret Sanger
D. Mary Carson Breckinridge
8. Which union minister approves Jharkhand govt for action against Maoists?
A. Shri Rajnath Singh
B. Shri Arun Jaitley
C. Shri Vijay Sharma
D. Shri Suresh Kumar
9. Who appointed as CEO of SpaceX?
A. Dennis A. Muilenburg
B. Bob Smith
C. Fatih Ozmen
D. Elon Musk
10. The 1st Consignment of ADNOC Crude for India is flag off by whom?
A. Shri Ramesh Gupta
B. Shri Suresh Gupta
C. Shri Vijay Kumar
D. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
You can also check: Current Affairs 15 May 2018
Hindi GK Quiz – GK Quiz 15 May 2018 – Latest GK Questions
11. Which country is not a member of BIMSTEC group?
B. Sri Lanka
12. Indian Army finalizes how many cores for Ammunition Production Project?
13. Who conferred with the 11th KISS Humanitarian Award 2018?
A. Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
B. Muhammad Yunus
C. V. S. Naipaul
D. Kailash Satyarthi
14. Which of the following country is the Largest Remittance-Receiving Country in the world?
15. For the poor families of Kerala, Kerala government launched ________ free internet providing initiative?
16. Fitch predicts Growth Rate of India In 2018-19 is how much percentage?
17. Rajinder Pal, was a renowned player of which sports?
18. Name the person who leaves for Ajmer from Jaipur recently?
A. Shri Ram Nath Kovind
B. Shri Arun Jaitley
C. Shri Suresh Gupta
D. Shri Naresh Iyer
19. In which country, the 2018 BIMSTEC Summit will take place?
B. Sri Lanka
20. Name the country which agrees to expand with India and their partnership for Socio-Economic development?
Aspirants who are interested to know and practice Daily GK Quiz on latest Current Affairs can check at All India Jobs portal. You can take 15 May 2018 GK Quiz in Hindi on this page. Get GK Hindi, GK Questions on the day to day basis for the better general knowledge. GK Questions which we provided here are very accurate, updated and latest current affairs.
Our team All India Jobs works very hard to provide GK Quiz 15 May 2018, Daily GK Questions on Daily Current Affairs. All India Jobs also offer GK in Hindi on people demand. You can check GK Quiz Today and practice Daily GK Quiz on our web page for free. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.