MGU Kerala Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MGU Kerala Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview – Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details – MGU Faculty Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – Mahatma Gandhi University Asst Professor Recruitment
- 1.4 Selection Procedure – MG University Kerala Asst Professor Recruitment
- 1.5 Application Fee – Mahatma Gandhi University Careers 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale – Latest MGU Kerala 20 Asst Professor Notification
- 1.7 How to Apply for MGU Kerala Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018-19?
Searching for a Government Job? Knock!! Knock!! Here’s a great Employment News, especially for you. Yes, Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala has been inviting the job applicants for 20 Assistant Professor vacancies for the year 2018-2019. Moreover, the job designation demands few Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. If you satisfy those criteria, then you will be eligible to apply for MGU Kerala Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018. Worry no more!! On this page, we are giving you all the details, such as Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Selection Process, and many such other. Meanwhile, keep visiting our website for other Latest Government Jobs. Also, if you are very eager to know other Government Job updates, you can get Free Job Alerts from our site.
For your information, the mode of job application for Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment 2018 is completely Online. So visit the official website of MGU, Kerala, i.e., www.mgu.ac.in in order to get the online application for MGU 20 Assistant Professor vacancies. Also, it’s so important to know the online job application acceptance starting as well as closing dates. For MGU Kerala Recruitment 2018, the starting date of online application acceptance is 05th May 2018, whereas the last date for application submission is 04th June 2018. Also, get the updates on other State Government as well as Central Government Jobs from our web portal.
Look for >>> Current Affairs
Overview – Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Job Location||Kottayam, Kerala|
|Notification Issue Date||28th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job (Online)||05th May 2018|
|Last Date for the Online Job Application||04th June 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs (Kerala)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.mgu.ac.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/ Personal Round of Interview Process|
Vacancy Details – MGU Faculty Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post – Assistant Professor Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 20 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Information – MGU Kerala Asst Professor Vacancy
- Total Number of MGU Assistant Professor Vacancies – 20 Posts
- School of Behavioral Sciences – 01 Post
- School of Indian Legal Thought – 02 Posts
- Also, School of Computer Sciences – 01 Post
- School of Chemical Sciences – 01 Post
- School of Gandhian Thought and Development Studies – 03 Posts
- Also, School of International Relations and Politics – 01 Post
- School of Pure and Applied Physics – 01 Post
- School of Management and Business Studies – 02 Posts
- Also, School of Pedagogical Sciences – 03 Posts
- School of Social Sciences – 01 Post
- School of Letters (English& Malayalam) – 02 Post (01 Each)
- Also, School of Tourism Studies – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – Mahatma Gandhi University Asst Professor Recruitment
Educational Qualification – 20 MGU Kottayam Asst Professor Vacancy
- According to the UGC Regulations 2010 as amended from time to time.
MGU Kerala Recruitment 2018 – Age Limits & Age Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit – Not Mentioned
- Whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years (as on 01st January 2018)
Selection Procedure – MG University Kerala Asst Professor Recruitment
- Written Test/ Personal Round of Interview Process
Application Fee – Mahatma Gandhi University Careers 2018
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- whereas, for SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale – Latest MGU Kerala 20 Asst Professor Notification
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6,000/-
How to Apply for MGU Kerala Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018-19?
- Visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University, i.e., www.mgu.ac.in.
- On the home page, search for MGU 20 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 official employment notification.
- Download the notification.
- Go through the complete employment notification and note all the details respective to MGU 20 posts.
- If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, then look for Online Application Link.
- Click on the Link and get the Application Form.
- Fill the complete application form with relevant details. Make sure whether you have filled all the mandatory fields
- Attach all the specified copies in prescribed formats (Example: Photo and Signature upload)
- Pay the Application Fee through payment gateways, such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ etc.,
- Submit the Online Application Form in order to finish the job application process.
- Download the receipt as well as filled-in application for future reference.
Notably, the information regarding MGU Recruitment 2018 on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is just for reference purpose as well as easy knowing. We request the candidates to go through MGU official recruitment notification 2018 for furthermore information. Moreover, the official notification PDF is available on this Sarkari Naukri page.
CLICK HERE to download MGU Kerala Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 official notification PDF.