NPCC Recruitment 2018 Overview – www.npcc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization – National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd (NPCC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Senior Manager as well as Deputy Manager Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Official Notification Issue Date||April 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Personal Round of Interview Process|
|Starting Date for the Job Application||28th April 2018|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||19th May 2018|
|Location of the Job||Haryana|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Haryana)|
NPCC Notification 2018 – Vacancy Information
The job seekers who are willing to apply for National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd have to check the vacancy information of NPCC Haryana Manager Recruitment 2018.
- Name of the Post – Senior Manager as well as Deputy Manager Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 14 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details – NPCC Manager Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of NPCC 2018 Vacancies – 14 Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Number of Vacancies|
|01.||Senior Manager (HR)||02 Posts|
|02.||Senior Manager (Law)||02 Posts|
|03.||Deputy Manager (Finance)||10 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria – NPCC Careers | Bharthi 2018
The job seekers who are very much eager to apply for NPCC Haryana Manager Recruitment 2018 need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria, such as Educational Qualification and Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. Every job designation demands few damn mandatory eligibility requirements which the job applicants must and should have to satisfy. Check for those criteria, and if you satisfy the requirements, then you are an eligible person to apply for NPCC Recruitment for the year 2018.
Educational Qualification – NPCC Sr Manager Vacancy 2018
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd (NPCC) vacancies have to check the below educational qualification requirement.
- For Senior Manager (HR) – MBA in HR or any of its equivalent from any institute/ university which holds Government recognition.
- Senior Manager (Law) – Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Law from any Government approved university.
- For Deputy Manager (Finance) – Candidates with MBA/ CA/ ICWA in Finance, in addition three years of experience are more preferable. Also, the institution/ university should hold recognition from the Government of India.
NPCC Dy. Manager Vacancy 2018 – Age Limit & Age Relaxations
The minimum as well as maximum age limits for NPCC 14 Sr as well as Dy. Manager posts are as follows:
- For Senior Manager (HR/ Law):
- Minimum Age Limit: Not Mentioned
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- whereas, For Deputy Manager (Finance):
- Minimum Age Limit: Not Mentioned
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – 05 Years
- For OBC Category Aspirants – 03 Years
- Refer the NPCC Recruitment official notification 2018 for furthermore details on Age Relaxations.
Selection Procedure – www.npcc.gov.in Jobs 2018
As per the NPCC official recruitment notification for the year 2018, the eligible job applicants have to undergo about two different rounds of selection in order to fit for Senior Manager and Deputy Manager vacancies. Moreover, the three rounds of recruitment process is as follows:
- First Round – Personal Interview Process
- whereas the Second Round – Document Verification (for the shortlisted candidates in Interview Process)
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from out site and enhance your knowledge.
Pay Scale Details – National Projects Construction Corporation
Below are the Salary Pay details for 14 NPCC posts.
- For Senior Manager (HR/ Law) – E-3 (Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- Pre-Revised Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-) IDA
- For Deputy Manager (Finance) – E-1 (Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- Pre-Revised Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/-) IDA
Application Fee – NPCC Manager Vacancy 2018
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- whereas, for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Category Aspirants – Rs. 0/- (No Application Fee)
How to Apply for NPCC Haryana Manager Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a very key role in getting through any recruitment process. Moreover, if you miss even one section during the application process, your application may have to face the rejection. So take a look here for the process to apply for NPCC Haryana 14 Manager posts. Also, we suggest you to note the Postal Address correctly, as the application mode is completely Offline.
- Visit NPCC official web portal, i.e., www.npcc.gov.in to apply for the job.
- Search for NPCC Haryana Manager Recruitment 2018 official notification.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of NPCC to get Manager Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category.
- Attach Application Fee DD to your Application Form and send it to the following Postal Address: To Deputy General Manager (HR), NPCC Ltd, Coporate Office, Plot No – 148, Sector – 44, Gurugram – 122 003 (Haryana).
CLICK HERE to download NPCC Manager posts 2018 official recruitment notification.
Essential Links – Latest NPCC Job Openings 2018
- Admit Cards for Manager Vacancies 2018
- NPCC Recruitment 2018 Results