PPSC 68 Planning Officer Recruitment 2018 | Apply for Mining Officer & Other Posts | www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC 68 Planning Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 PPSC 68 Planning Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview – PPSC Planning Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – PPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – PPSC Careers | Bharthi 2018
- 1.4 PSC Punjab Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details – PPSC Latest 68 Job Openings 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee – www.ppsc.gov.in Jobs 2018
- 1.7 How to Apply for PPSC 68 Planning Officer Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 Essential Links – Punjab PSC Dy. Controller Vacancy
Here is a very encouraging Employment News for the candidates who are eagerly waiting to go with Government Sector Jobs. Recently, Punjab Public Service Commission has set out PPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification in order to fill about 68 Planning Officer, Mining Officer, Assistant Mechanical Engineer, as well as , Other vacancies. Interested candidates can check the complete article to apply for PPSC 68 Planning Officer Recruitment 2018. Also, you can get Free Job Alerts from our website which helps you to be update with all the Government Recruitment details.
Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for reference purpose. Download the Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant Mechanical Engineer 2018 official notification for furthermore details.
Overview – PPSC Planning Officer Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Mining Officer, Planning Officer, Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Works Manager, Assistant Controller, as well as, Other Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||68 Posts|
|Official Notification Issue Date||May 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||01st May 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||21st May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs (Punjab)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.ppsc.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination as well as Personal Interview Rounds|
Vacancy Information – PPSC Recruitment 2018
Check this section in order to get the complete vacancy details of Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment for the year 2018.
- Name of the Post (Job Designation) – Mining Officer, Planning Officer, Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Works Manager, Assistant Controller, as well as, Other Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 68 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details – Latest Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs
Here, you can check for category wise PPSC 68 Planning Officer Recruitment 2018 vacancy information.
- Total Number of PPSC Vacancies 2018 – 68 Posts
- Planning Officer – 42 Posts
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer – 8 Posts
- Scientific Assistant Photography – 01 Post
- Also, Scientific Assistant Toxicology – 03 Posts
- Deputy Controller – 01 Post
- Mining Officer – 03 Posts
- Also, Assistant Controller – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant Physics – 01 Post
- Works Manager – 7 Posts
- Enquiry Officer – 01 Post
- NOTE: Refer the official notification for category wise vacancy details for different PPSC posts 2018.
Get the Latest Government Jobs updates from our website. Apply for more jobs and build a good career in Government Sector.
Eligibility Criteria – PPSC Careers | Bharthi 2018
Every job designation demands few damn mandatory eligibility requirements which the job applicants must and should have to satisfy. Under this eligibility criteria section for Punjab Public Service Commission 68 Mining Officer/ Planning Officer/ Asst Mechanical Engineer/ Enquiry Officer/ Other Vacancies recruitment 2018, you can get Educational Qualification, as well as, Age Limits and Age Relaxations requirements. Check for those criteria, and if you satisfy the requirements, then you are an eligible person to apply for PPSC Recruitment for the year 2018.
Educational Qualification – Punjab PSC Mining Officer Vacancy
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission 68 vacancies have to check the below educational qualification requirement.
- For PPSC Planning Officer Job Designation – Bachelors Degree in Country as well as Town Planning or any of its equivalent from any institute/ university which holds Government recognition. OR Bachelors Degree in Architecture/ any of its equivalent from Government approved university while making the holder eligible for Associate Membership of the institute.
- whereas, for all the remaining Other Job Designations – Refer the PPSC 68 Planning Officer Recruitment 2018 official notification.
Get other Graduate Jobs from our web blog and have a look.
PPSC 68 Controller Vacancy – Age Limits & Age Relaxations
Age Limits (as on 01st January 2018)
The minimum as well as maximum age limits for Punjab Public Service Commission 68 posts are as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Refer the PPSC Recruitment official notification 2018 for furthermore details on Age Relaxations.
PSC Punjab Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
As per the Punjab Public Service Commission official recruitment notification for the year 2018, the eligible job applicants have to undergo about two different rounds of selection in order to fit for 68 different vacancies. Moreover, the two rounds of recruitment process is as follows:
- First Round – Written Examination
- whereas the Second Round – Personal Interview (for the shortlisted candidates in Written Test)
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from out site and enhance your knowledge.
Pay Scale Details – PPSC Latest 68 Job Openings 2018
Below are the Salary Pay details for 68 Punjab Public Service Commission posts. Notably, the information here is according to the Punjab PSC Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- For Enquiry Officer/ Assistant Controller/ Works Manager/ Assistant Mechanical Engineer/ Planning Officer – Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,000/-
- For Deputy Controller – Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- whereas, For Mining Officer – Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- For Scientific Assistant (Physics/ Toxicology/ Photography) – Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,800/-
Application Fee – www.ppsc.gov.in Jobs 2018
- For General Category Candidates of Punjab and Other States – Rs. 3,000/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST Category Job Applicants of Punjab – Rs. 1,125/-
- whereas, for PH Category Aspirants of Punjab State – Rs. 1,750/-
How to Apply for PPSC 68 Planning Officer Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a very key role in getting through any recruitment process. Moreover, if you miss even one section during the application process, your application may have to face the rejection. So take a look here for the process to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant Mechanical Engineer & Other posts. Also, we suggest you to maintain good internet connectivity during the application process to avoid data breach, as the application mode is completely online.
- Visit the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) official web portal, i.e., www.ppsc.gov.in to apply for the job.
- Search for PPSC Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of PPSC to get 68 Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download Punjab PSC 2018 official recruitment notification.
Essential Links – Punjab PSC Dy. Controller Vacancy
- Syllabus for Assistant Mechanical Engineer Vacancies 2018
- PPSC Planning Officer Posts Previous Papers
- Admit Cards for 68 PPSC Vacancies 2018
- PPSC Mining Officer Recruitment 2018 Results
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.