TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details – TNPSC AO Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification – TNPSC Careers | Bharthi 2018
- 1.4 TNPSC 192 Agricultural Officer Recruitment – Age Limits & Relaxations
- 1.5 Selection Process – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
- 1.6 Pay Scale – Tamil Nadu PSC AO Notification 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee – www.tnpsc.gov.in Jobs 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply for TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018?
- 1.9 Essential Links – PSC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification has got set out for about 192 AO Vacancies. Candidates who are Interested, also eligible can apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Agricultural Officer vacancies online in the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in between 03rd May 2018 and 02nd June 2018. But, before applying for the posts, we suggest you to check full details of TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment for the year 2018. For getting updates on the Latest Government Jobs, please keep in touch with our site. In order to go with a Government sector job, one must be damn thorough with the Current Affairs. Get the stuff to prepare for current affairs section from our website.
The candidates who are very passionate towards Agriculture can apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Agricultural Officer vacancies. Also, go through the notification for more information regarding TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018, such as: vacancies, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, application fee, as well as, application procedure, etc. Furthermore, keep visiting our website for more updates on Free Job Alerts. It’s advisable to note that, the details provided on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is for the reference reference. Kindly download the Tamil Nadu PSC AO Post Recruitment official notification for the year 2018 to get more details. Also, the applicants can get information on State as well as Central Government Jobs on our website.
Tamil Nadu PSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Agricultural Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||192|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Notification Date||03rd May 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||03rd May 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||02nd June 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Date of the Written Examination||
The job seekers who are waiting to get a job in Government Sector can verify for the Employment News to get details of Central as well as State Government Recruitment.
Vacancy Details – TNPSC AO Recruitment 2018
- Name of the post – Agricultural Officer (AO)
- Number of vacancies – 192 Posts
Educational Qualification – TNPSC Careers | Bharthi 2018
The candidates who are eligible and interested in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment for Agricultural Officer vacancies must and should the below Educational Qualification.
- Every individual must and should have to possess Bachelors Degree in Agriculture/ B.Sc. Agriculture from any of the approved/ recognized institution/ university for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission AO Vacancy 2018 as on 03rd May 2018.
- Also, the applicants must have knowledge in Tamil language.
TNPSC 192 Agricultural Officer Recruitment – Age Limits & Relaxations
According to the official notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the Agricultural Officer posts, the candidates must and should satisfy all the the below mentioned age requirements. Anyways, age relaxations as well as age limits are completely with respect to the organizational rules and regulations.
Age Limits (as on 01st July 2018)
- Minimum Age Limit – Not Mentioned
- Maximum Age Limit:
- For SC/ ST/ SC(A)/ MBC/ DC/ BCM/ BC(OBCM)/ Destitute Widows of all the castes – No Age Limit
- whereas, for all the other category candidates:
- For candidates holding B.Sc. in Agriculture – should not have completed 30 Years
- whereas, for candidates holding Post Graduation Degree/ any higher degree in agriculture like M.Sc in Agriculture/ Ph.D in Agriculture – 32 Years
- For the information on Age Relaxations, kindly verify the TNPSC AO Recruitment 2018 official notification.
Selection Process – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
As per the official recruitment notification of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, there will be about three rounds of selection process. Here by, the applicants are suggested to make note of selection process and make preparation for the same.
- First Round – Written Examination
- Second Round – Personal Interview Process
- whereas, the Third Round – Document Verification (for the shortlisted candidates)
Pay Scale – Tamil Nadu PSC AO Notification 2018
The salary pay is decided completely depending upon the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission rules and norms. Please check for pay scale information before applying for Agricultural Officer posts.
Pay Scale: (Level – 20) Rs. 37,700/- to Rs. 1,19,500/-
Application Fee – www.tnpsc.gov.in Jobs 2018
According to the official notification of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2018, the application fee is as follows:
- Each and every candidate must have to pay Rs. 150/- as the basic application fee.
How to Apply for TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018?
Here is a full length description of the procedure to apply for AO vacancies under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Make note of the process and then start applying for respective vacancies carefully. In case of missing any step, you may not be eligible to go take the examination. Moreover, it’s completely online mode of job application. So, make sure to maintain a good internet connectivity to avoid any interruptions as well as loss of data.
- Visit TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) official website, www.tnpsc.gov.in in order to apply for the job.
- Now, it’s time to check for the Agricultural Officer official recruitment notification which has been released by Tamil Nadu PSC for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper completely and carefully to have a good idea on distinct job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of TNPSC to get 192 AO Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the application fee through payment gateways like Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking.
- Click on the Submit button to finish the application procedure.
- We suggest you to download the application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download TNPSC Agricultural Officer Vacancy Official Notification for the year 2018.
Essential Links – PSC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018
|Syllabus for AO Vacancy|
|TNPSC Agricultural Officer 2018 Previous Papers|
|Admit Cards 2018 for 192 TNPSC Posts|
|TNPSC AO Recruitment Results – 2018|