UPSC CMS Medical Officer Notification 2018 | 454 Junior Scale & Other Vacancies | Apply Online | www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Medical Officer Notification 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC CMS Medical Officer Notification 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification 2018
- 1.2 UPSC CMS Examination 2018 – Application Openings & Closing Dates
- 1.3 Overview – UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification 2018
- 1.4 Vacancy Information – UPSC CMS Medical Officer Examination 2018
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria – UPSC CMS MO Examination 2018
- 1.6 Selection Procedure – www.upsc.gov.in Job Openings
- 1.7 Application Fee – Union Public Service Commission MO Recruitment
- 1.8 How to Apply for UPSC CMS Medical Officer Notification 2018-19?
- 1.9 Essential Links – UPSC CMS Notification 2018
Are you waiting for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination? UPSC CMS Medical Officer Notification 2018 is available here. Moreover, Union Public Services Commission Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 is inviting candidates to apply for about 454 Medical Officer, Junior Scale, as well as, Other Posts. People like you who ever are waiting to take the CMS Examination can use this UPSC CMS MEdical Officer Notification 2018 Employment News and apply for 454 UPSC vacancies.
Before applying for the UPSC CMS 454 vacancies, candidates have to go through few details, such as:
- Application Acceptance Opening as well as Closing Dates
- Vacancy Information
- Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limits & Relaxations
- Selection Procedure
- Application Fee
- Pay Scale
- Application Procedure, and many such other.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification 2018
Also, the job seekers have to satisfy eligibility criteria with respect to UPSC CMS MO and Other Posts on mandate. Then he/she will become eligible to apply for 454 UPSC Posts. In case of not satisfying the requirement conditions, the candidates cannot be eligible to apply for UPSC CMS Examination 2018. If you are not eligible, then search for other Latest Government Jobs from our official website. Also, you can attempt the Current Affairs quiz on our official portal while preparing for any Government Sector Recruitment. If you are willing to get day-to-day updates on Government Sector jobs, then our site will send you Free Job Alerts. It is notable that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for the reference purpose and easy knowing of recruitment details. Also, our website comes with other State Government as well as Central Government Jobs across the country. If you wish, you can make use of those details too.
UPSC CMS Examination 2018 – Application Openings & Closing Dates
- Starting Date to accept the Application – 02nd May 2018
- Closing Date to accept the Application – 25th May 2018
- Official Website to Apply for 454 UPSC Vacancies – www.upsc.gov.in
Overview – UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Assistant Medical Officer, Assistant Division Medical Officer, as well as, Junior Scale Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||454 Posts|
|Job Location||Any Where in India|
|Notification Issue Date||May 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||02nd May 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||25th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Combined Medical Services Examination, as well as, Personal Round of Interview|
Vacancy Information – UPSC CMS Medical Officer Examination 2018
- Name of the Post – Assistant Medical Officer, Assistant Division Medical Officer, as well as, Junior Scale Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies – 454 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details – UPSC CMS Exam 2018
- Total Number of UPSC CMS Vacancies 2018 – 454 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways Department – 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 16 Posts
- Junior Scale Vacancies in Central Health Services – 138 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – UPSC CMS MO Examination 2018
Educational Qualification – Union PSC CMS Exam Notification
- Candidates who have completed MBBS Qualification from the Government recognized university are eligible to apply for Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Examination 2018.
- Also, the candidates who have written the final year MBBS Exams and waiting for the results are eligible, according to the UPS CMS Medical Officer Notification 2018.
UPSC CMS 454 Medical Officer Vacancies – Age Limits & Relaxations
Age Limits (as on 01st August 2018)
- Minimum Age Limit – Not Mentioned
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 32 Years
- Refer the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification 2018 for furthermore details on Age Relaxations.
Selection Procedure – www.upsc.gov.in Job Openings
- Written Examination as well as Personal Round of Interview Process
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Application Fee – Union Public Service Commission MO Recruitment
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female Category Aspirants – Rs. 0/- (No Application Fee)
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Medical Officer Notification 2018-19?
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e., www.upsc.gov.in.
- Search for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification 2018.
- Download the Notification.
- If you are eligible, then fill the application form with relevant details.
- Attach the prescribed photo copies to the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit your application form.
- Also, keep a copy of filled-in application for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download UPSC CMS official notification PDF 2018
Essential Links – UPSC CMS Notification 2018
- Syllabus for CMS Examination 2018
- Previous Papers for Medical Officer Posts
- Admit Cards for MO Vacancies 2018
- UPSC CMS Examination 2018 Results
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.