CUTN Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CUTN Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview – CUTN Recruitment 2018 | www.cutn.ac.in
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – CUTN Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – CUTN Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Procedure – Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 What is the Application Fee for CUTN 43 UDC Recruitment?
- 1.6 Pay Scale – CUTN Careers 2018 | CUTN Bharthi 2018
- 1.7 How to Apply for CUTN Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018-19?
- 1.8 Essential Links – CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2018
Are you in search of the Latest Government Jobs? Specifically, are you searching for any Non-Teaching field Government Sector Jobs? Well, here is one of the best opportunities for the job seekers who are waiting to build their career with Government Sector. Recently, Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has set out an official recruitment notification in order to fill about 43 Non-Teaching Staff vacancies for the year 2018. Moreover, the eligible and willing candidates can make use of this specific Employment News and apply for the job. Go through the complete post for getting CUTN Recruitment 2018 Vacancy information. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our site to get the Free Job Alerts of other Government Recruitment updates.
Notably, the information regarding CUTN Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is just for your reference. We request the aspirants to download CUTN official recruitment notification from the below link for furthermore job details. Before attempting any examination with Government sector, it’s essential to have a good knowledge of Current Affairs across the country. This particular knowledge becomes an add-on to crack the examination easily.
Overview – CUTN Recruitment 2018 | www.cutn.ac.in
|Name of the Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Name of the Post||Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||43 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Notification Date||June 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||08th June 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||20th June 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.cutn.ac.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Examination as well as Personal Round of Interview|
Vacancy Information – CUTN Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post –Non-Teaching Staff vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 43 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details – Latest CUTN Recruitment Notification 2018
- Total Number of CUTN Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies 2018 – 43 Posts
- Assistant – 07 Posts
- Internal Audit Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Librarian – 02 Posts
- Public Relation Officer – 01 Post
- Section Officer – 01 Post
- Security Officer – 01 Post
- Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Private Secretary – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Security Inspector – 01 Post
- Medical Attendant – 01 Post
- Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Peon – 01 Post
- Hostel Attendant – 01 Post
- Cook – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – CUTN Assistant Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification – CUTN LDC Recruitment 2018
- For Non-Teaching Positions:
- Candidates must have to pass 10th Class with ITI/ HSC/ Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree/ any of its equivalents from any institute/ university which holds the Government of India recognition.
- Besides, the applicants must have to hold minimum one year of work experience.
Also Look for >>> Graduate Jobs
CUTN Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Age Limits and Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 to 55 Years with respect to the Job Designation
- Refer the CUTN Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 official notification for further details on Age Relaxations.
Selection Procedure – Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination
- Personal Round of Interview Process
What is the Application Fee for CUTN 43 UDC Recruitment?
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- All the Other Category Contenders – Rs. 750/-
Pay Scale – CUTN Careers 2018 | CUTN Bharthi 2018
- Pay Matrix Level – 1 to Pay Matrix Level – 14 (varies according to the job designation)
- Refer the Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 official notification for more details on salary.
How to Apply for CUTN Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018-19?
- Firstly, visit the Central University of Tamil Nadu official website, i.e., www.cutn.ac.in in order to apply for the job.
- Search for CUTN Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Further, read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of CUTN for 43 Non-Teaching Staff Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018 indeed.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Moreover, check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in the preferred format.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Attach Application Fee receipt to the filled-in application form.
- Send the Application Form to the following Postal Address: The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
- We suggest you download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the official recruitment notification of CUTN 2018.
Essential Links – CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2018
- Syllabus for LDC Vacancies 2018
- Assistant Posts 2018 Previous Papers
- Admit Cards for CUTN UDC Vacancies 2018
- CUTN 2018 Recruitment Results