HSSC Police Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HSSC Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Haryana Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Haryana HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 HSSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 HSSC Police 2018 Job Openings Application Fee
- 1.5 HSSC 7110 Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 HSSC Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.7 Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply Haryana Police Constable & SI Jobs 2018
Hey Guys, Looking for Latest Employment News in Police Department? If Yes, Then, we advise the applicants to read the complete information about HSSC Police Constable Vacancy 2018. In the recent times, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued a job notification to fill 7110 Constable & Sub Inspector (Male and Female) Posts. Apply Online for HSSC Police Bharati Recruitment 2018 Notification from here. Only the interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSSC Police Constable & SI Vacancy 2018 within closing date i.e., 02nd July 2018. Find the Haryana HSSC Police Online Application Forms on the official website @www.hssc.gov.in. Submit the Haryana Police Constable Application Forms to the higher officials and get eligible for HSSC Recruitment 2018. For more details about Haryana Police Constable Free Job Alert, refer the complete article.
Haryana Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable and Sub Inspector Posts|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||20th June 2018|
|Last Date||02nd July 2018|
Haryana HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
HSSC Department is inviting the online applications from the most talented and skilled aspirants to fill 7110 Constable and Sub Inspector Posts. Eligible Applicants for HSSC Recruitment 2018 can apply online in the prescribed format. HSSC 7110 Police Constable & Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 Post Wise details are uploaded here for candidates reference. All the applicants are suggested to check the details before going to apply for it.
- Male Constable: 5000 Posts.
- Female Constable: 1147 Posts.
- India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State: 500 Posts.
- Sub Inspector (Male): 400 Posts.
- Sub Inspector (Female): 63 Posts.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is all set to announce the Latest HSSC Job Notification to fill various vacant positions in the department. Willing candidates who wish to appear for HSSC Job Openings 2018 must check the educational qualifications, age limits details to apply for it. Check the below sections for more details.
- For Constable Posts- Must possess Higher Secondary (12th Pass) from a recognized board.
- For Sub-Inspector Posts- Should hold Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- For Constable Posts- 18 to 25 Years.
- For Sub-Inspector Posts- 21 to 27 Years.
HSSC Police 2018 Job Openings Application Fee
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has fixed the registration fee to participate in the selection rounds. Aspirants who are willing to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018 has to make the payment of application fee through online via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Following are the post wise HSSC Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Application Fee details.
General (Male, Female Non-Resident of Haryana)
- For Constable: Rs 100/-
- For SI: Rs 150/-
General (Female of Haryana Resident)
- For Constable: Rs 50/-
- For SI: Rs 75/-
SC/BC (Male) of Haryana State
- For Constable: Rs 25/-
- For SI: Rs 35/-
SC/BC (Female) of Haryana State
- For Constable: Rs 13/-
- For SI: Rs 18/-
Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: Nil.
HSSC 7110 Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 is one of the most awaited notification for the job seekers who are in search of Latest Police Jobs. Participants applying for HSSC Haryana Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018 must participate in the selection rounds conducted by the HSSC Board to shortlist the candidates.
- Written Examination/Interview
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Height: 170 cm (168 for Reserved category )
- Chest: 83 to 87 cm 81 to 85 cm for Reserved Category)
- Height: 158 cm (156 for Reserved category )
HSSC Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th June 2018.
- Last Date to Submit HSSC Application Form: 02nd July 2018.
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05th July 2018.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
Individuals who have participated in HSSC Recruitment 2018 Selection rounds and got shortlisted will receive an excellent pay scale from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Board. For more details about HSSC Police Constable & SI Notification 2018 salary details.
- For Constable (Male, Female), India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-.
- For Sub Inspector (Male, Female): Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-.
How to Apply Haryana Police Constable & SI Jobs 2018
- Open the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Official Website @www.hssc.gov.in
- Find the HSSC Police Advertisement 2018.
- Download the HSSC Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF.
- Read the Haryana HSSC Police Notification 2018.
- Eligible applicants can apply for HSSC Notification 2018.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the HSSC Police Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category.
- Check the details on the HSSC Police Constable Application Form before submission.
- Finally, Submit the Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form within closing dates.
Download Here >> Haryana HSSC Police Constable SI Notification 2018