UPSC Gujarat AO Recruitment 2018 | 72 Asst Professor & Other Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Gujarat AO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC Gujarat AO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview – UPSC Recruitment 2018 | www.upsconline.nic.in
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – UPSC Airworthiness Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – UPSC Careers | UPSC Bharthi 2018
- 1.4 UPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details – Latest UPSC Job Openings 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee – www.upsconline.nic.in Jobs 2018
- 1.7 How to Apply for UPSC Gujarat AO Recruitment 2018-19?
Here is a very encouraging Employment News for the candidates who are eagerly waiting to go with Government Sector Jobs. Recently, Union Public Service Commission has set out UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification in order to fill about 72 Airworthiness Officer, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, as well as, Several Other vacancies. Interested candidates can check the complete article to apply for UPSC Gujarat AO Recruitment 2018. Also, you can get Free Job Alerts from our website which helps you to be updated with all the Government Recruitment details.
Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for reference purpose. Download the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 official notification for further more details.
Overview – UPSC Recruitment 2018 | www.upsconline.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Airworthiness Officer, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, as well as, Several Other vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||72 Posts|
|Official Notification Issue Date||June 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||09th June 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||28th June 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.upsconline.nic.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Personal Round of Interview Process|
Vacancy Information – UPSC Airworthiness Officer Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post (Job Designation) – Airworthiness Officer, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, as well as, Several Other vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 72 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details – Latest Union Public Service Commission Jobs
- Total Number of UPSC Vacancies 2018 – 72 Posts
- Airworthiness Officer – 41 Posts
- Professor – 01 Post
- Professor (Applied Art) – 03 Posts
- Also, Professor (Painting) – 02 Posts
- Professor (Sculpture) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Applied Art) – 05 Posts
- Also, Assistant Professor (Painting) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Sculpture) – 03 Posts
- Associate Professor (Applied Art) – 04 Posts
- Also, Associate Professor (Painting) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Director – 01 Post
- Livestock Officer – 01 Post
- Senior Instructor (Naval Architecture) – 01 Post
- Also, Director (Conservation) – 01 Post
- Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) – 01 Post
- Superintendent Translator (Hindi Branch) – 02 Posts
Get the Latest Government Jobs updates from our website. Apply for more jobs and build a good career in Government Sector.
Eligibility Criteria – UPSC Careers | UPSC Bharthi 2018
Educational Qualification – UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Union Public Service Commission 72 vacancies have to check the below educational qualification requirement.
- For Airworthiness Officer Post:
- Candidates must have to possess Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Physics/ Aircraft Maintenance/ Engineering Degree in Telecommunication/ Aeronautical/ Mechanica/ Electrical/ Electronics.
- Besides, the applicants should have to hold at least three years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance on an operating Aircraft in an Aircraft Maintenance Organization which holds the Directorate General of Civil Aviation approval.
- For Other Posts:
- Refer UPSC Airworthiness Officer Recruitment 2018 official notification.
Get other Graduate Jobs from our web blog and have a look.
72 UPSC Associate Professor Vacancy – Age Limits & Age Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit: Not Mentioned
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit:
- Airworthiness Officer – 35 Years
- Professor – 55 Years
- Assistant Professor – 35 Years
- Also, Associate Professor – 50 Years
- Assistant Director – 35 Years
- Livestock Officer – 30 Years
- Senior Instructor (Naval Architecture) – 35 Years
- Also, Director (Conservation) – 45 Years
- Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) – 53 Years
- Superintendent Translator (Hindi Branch) – 35 Years
- Refer the UPSC Gujarat AO Recruitment official notification 2018 for furthermore details on Age Relaxations.
UPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Personal Round of Interview Process
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from our site and enhance your knowledge.
Pay Scale Details – Latest UPSC Job Openings 2018
- The pay scale here is as per the official notification which has been released by UPSC. Moreover, Pay Scale variation is depending upon various organizational rules. Refer UPSC Recruitment 2018 official notification for more details on the salary.
Application Fee – www.upsconline.nic.in Jobs 2018
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Category Job Applicants – Rs. 0/- (No Application Fee)
- For all the Other Category Candidates – Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for UPSC Gujarat AO Recruitment 2018-19?
- Visit the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official web portal, i.e., www.upsconline.nic.in to apply for the job.
- Search for UPSC Airworthiness Officer Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Now, download the official Notification.
- Read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea of different job requirements.
- Access the official portal of UPSC to get 72 Posts job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Once check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in the preferred format.
- Pay the application fee with respect to your category.
- We suggest you download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download UPSC 2018 official recruitment notification.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.