Central Railway Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Central Railway Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview – Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Information – Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – www.rrccr.com Jobs 208
- 1.4 Selection Process – Central Railway RRC Bharthi 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee – Latest Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale – RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 How to Apply for Central Railway Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19?
Looking out for Railway Jobs? Most of the people are thinking about the desired educational qualifications to apply for any Employment News. Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification has been set out recently to recruit the aspirants for 2573 vacant posts. People who are fond of Government Jobs can start applying for Central Railway RRC Recruitment 2018. Individuals who are interested can check the official website www.rrccr.com for complete information. For further information about Central Railway Jobs, then follow the whole article.
Candidates can get the complete information of this Free Job Alert i.e., Central Railway Recruitment 2018, such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Online Application Process, etc from here. Keep checking our blog for Latest Government Jobs updates.
Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for reference purpose. Download the Central Railway RRC Apprentice 2018 official notification for further more details.
Overview – Central Railway Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization – RRC Central Railway Department|
|Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Apprentice Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||2573 Posts|
|Official Notification Issue Date||June 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List, as well as, Personal Round of Interview Process|
|Starting Date for the Job Application||26th June 2018|
|Closing Date for the Job Application||25th July 2018|
|Location of the Job||Anywhere in India|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Job|
Vacancy Information – Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Name of the Post: Apprentice Vacancies.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2573 Posts
Zone-Wise Vacancy Details – RRC Railway Recruitment 2018
- Total Number of Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2018 – 2573 Posts
- Mumbai Cluster – 1799 Posts
- Solapur Cluster – 94 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster – 421 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster – 107 Posts
- Also, Pune Cluster – 152 Posts
- NOTE – Refer Central Railway Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018 official notification for further more Vacancy Details.
Eligibility Criteria – www.rrccr.com Jobs 208
Under this section, candidates can get Eligibility Criteria which are set for Central Railway Apprentice Posts, such as Educational Qualification, as well as, Age Limits and Age Relaxations. If you satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then start applying for Central Railway job vacancies 2018. Otherwise, you may not be eligible to apply for the post, as well if you apply, the selection committee rejects your job application. So make sure of all the eligibility requirements.
Educational Qualification – 2573 Central Railway Job Openings 2018
- Candidates must have to complete 10th Class with at least 50% of marks from any institute/ board which holds the Government recognition.
- Besides, the job applicants must have to possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade, which is issued by National Council for Vocational Training. (OR) Provisional Certificate, which is issued by the National Council for Vocational Training/ the State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Careers 2018 – Age Limits & Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 Years
- Whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
- Refer RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 official notification for details on Age Relaxations.
Selection Process – Central Railway RRC Bharthi 2018
- Merit List, as well as, Personal Round of Interview Process
Before going through any Government Sector examination, it is quite mandatory to possess very sound knowledge in General Knowledge across the country. Get Current Affairs from our web blog and make your preparation for the exam bit easy.
Application Fee – Latest Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2018
- SC/ ST/ Women Candidates – Rs. 0/- (No Application Fee)
- Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale – RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- According to the official Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification, the pay scale for different Apprentice posts is Best in Industry. Refer RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 official notification for more details on salary.
How to Apply for Central Railway Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19?
- Visit the Central Railway Department Official Website www.rrccr.com.
- Search for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment official notification.
- Click and Download the Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2018
- Go through the Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- If eligible, download the Online Application Form.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Make the payment of Examination Fee.
- Recheck and Submit the filled application form by on or before the last date.
- We advise the candidates to download the filled-in application form for future reference.
To Download Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Click Here