Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 417 Probationary Officer Vacancies
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 – Details
- 1.2 IB PO Careers 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 IB Probationary Officer Openings – Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- 1.5 What is the Selection Process of IB PO Jobs 2018?
- 1.6 Important Dates for IB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 What is the PayScale Offered by Indian Bank Exam 2018?
- 1.8 Indian Bank PO Notification 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.9 How to Apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.10 Important Links for IB PO Jobs 2018
Are you searching for a Latest Government Job notification in India? Then there is good news for you. Indian Bank has issued an advertisement for 417 Probationary Officer Vacancies. IB Probationary Officer Jobs 2018 is the great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for govt job notifications. People can get Free Job Alert at allindiajobs. To fill all the IB PO vacancies, Indian Bank conducts recruitment on tentative dates. To attend this recruitment, you should apply for this notification through online. For more Employment News you can visit our sit www.allindiajobs.in. Bookmark our page for more latest updates on Indian Bank PO Recruitmnt 2018.
Notably, the information regarding Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is entirely for reference purpose. Candidates have to download the official recruitment notification of Indian Bank from the below link to get details of the job furthermore. Go through the below sections to know more information about IB Probationary OfficerRecruitment 2018. Check Previous Papers and Syllabus to qualify the exam easily. Read this entire article for more details about IB PO Notification.
You can also check: Latest Current Affairs & GK Updates
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 – Details
|Organization Name||Indian Bank (IB)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Total Vacancies||417 Posts|
|Category||IB PO Notification 2018|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||1st August 2018|
|Last Date||20th August 2018|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
IB PO Careers 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in applying for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 must have Degree/ Graduation in the relevant subject or its equivalent course from a reputed college or university. Do not forget to carry Admit Cards for the exam.
IB Probationary Officer Openings – Vacancy Details
Every aspirant should know the vacancy details before going to apply for IB PO Jobs 2018. For this reason, here we provide IB Probationary Officer vacancy details.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
- Total No of Vacancies: 417 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
Applied candidates of Indian Bank Vacancies 2018 must have the age limit as per the official notification. Check below section to know the maximum and minimum age limits. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Age Relaxation Details:
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Ex-servicemen/ SC/ ST: 5 Years
- Jammu & Kashmir domicile: 5 Years
What is the Selection Process of IB PO Jobs 2018?
Applied candidates for Indian Bank PO Jobs will undergo following selection rounds. The selection of applied candidates will be done based on their performance in the following selection rounds. Applicants who did their best in these rounds will get selected for the IB Probationary Officer jobs. AThe aspirants who qualified in the first round will only eligible or next rounds. Good practice of Indian Bank PO Previous Papers will provide you an opportunity to crack the exam very easily. You can also check IB Results here on our page once after officials released.
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for IB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
|Indian Bank PO 2018 Notification Released Date||1st August 2018|
|Initial Date to Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply online||1st August 2018|
|Last Date to Online Application/ Closing Date to Pay Application Fee||27th August 2018|
|IB PO Prelims Call Letters Download Date||After 24th September 2018|
|Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Date||6th October 2018|
|Indian Bank Probationary Officers Prelims Result||17th October 2018|
|IB PO Mains Call Letters Download Date||22nd October 2018|
|Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Date||4th November 2018|
What is the PayScale Offered by Indian Bank Exam 2018?
Aspirants who got selected for the Indian Bank Exam 2018 will get an attractive salary from the recruitment team of Indian Bank. Refer official notification of Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 for more details about the salary.
Indian Bank PO Notification 2018 – Application Fee
Aspirants who want to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2018 should pay the application fee as per your category. Check category wise fee details in the below sections. You can pay this fee through online payment.
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2018
- Firstly, visit the official website of Indian Bank, i.e., www.indian-bank.com.
- Search for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 official notification for the year 2018.
- Download the Indian Bank Probationary Officer official Notification to your device.
- Further, read the IB PO notification carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of IB job application.
- Click on Apply Online button in the web page.
- Fill the Indian Bank application form with the required details.
- Moreover, check whether you have filled all the mandatory fields.
- Now, attach necessary documents such as Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in a preferred format.
- Pay the Indian Bank Application Fee as per your category
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- We suggest you download the filled in application copy for future reference.
Download Indian Bank PO Notification: Click Here
Important Links for IB PO Jobs 2018
|You Can Also Check|
|Indian Bank PO Previous Papers|
|Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2018|
|Latest Bank Jobs|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.