Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 BOM Specialist Officer Notification 2018 Overview
- 1.2 Banking Careers 2018-19 | Maharashtra Bank Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – Latest BOM Job Openings 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process – Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee – BOM Specialist Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale – Maharashtra Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 How to Fill Bank of Maharashtra SO Online Application?
- 1.8 Download Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Dear Aspirants, here we come with a great Employment News which was recently announced by Bank of Maharashtra. As per the latest news, Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018 has published for CA, Cost Management, Treasury Dealer (Domestic, Forex), Economist, Manager Costing Posts. Moreover, interested candidates can check out the current article for complete details of BOM Specialist Officer Notification 2018. According to the Latest Govt Jobs notification, there are 59 vacant posts on the line. In this article, you can find out the details to apply for Maharashtra Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018. Before getting through an exam with Banking Sector, candidates need to make their preparation better and effective with the help of study material provided on All India Jobs blog. Visit our site to get different Free Job Alerts from state and central government.
Furthermore, you need to focus on Online Application start and end dates. As per the notification, Online Applications for BOM Specialist Officer Jobs 2018 will get activated from 03 September 2018, and the closing date to submit application 23rd September 2018. Visit the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in to know more details about this Sarkari Naukri Notification. Get Graduate Jobs as well as Post Graduate Jobs from our website. Hence, after the online registartion candidates need to post their application to the below mentioned address.
BOM Specialist Officer Notification 2018 Overview
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Vacancy||CA, Cost Management, Treasury Dealer (Domestic, Forex), Economist, Manager Costing.|
|Total Vacancies||59 Posts|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply||03 September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd September 2018|
Banking Careers 2018-19 | Maharashtra Bank Vacancy 2018 Details
There is a damn sure competition for Bank Jobs in the today’s competitive world. As of now, the Bank of Maharashtra hired lakhs of candidates to work in their organization. In the recent times, Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018 is one of the best jobs to give a try. Furthermore, individual candidates who are interested to apply for BOM Job Openings 2018. Have a look at the Maharashtra Bank Vacancy 2018 Details tabulated below.
|Name of Post||Number of Available Vacancies|
|Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountants in Scale-1||50|
|Treasury Dealer (Domestic) scale-III/IV||03|
|Treasury Dealer (Forex) Scale-III/IV||03|
Eligibility Criteria – Latest BOM Job Openings 2018
Know the eligibility criteria to apply for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018. In the below sections we have given post wise qualifications and age.
- Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountants in Scale-1: Graduation from recognized university with professional qualification of CA/cost & management accountants (ICWA).
- Treasury Dealer (Domestic, Forex ) scale-III/IV: MBA/CA/CFA/ICWA.
- Economist-Scale-IV: Ph.D. in Economics
- Economist-Scale-II: Master’s Degree in Economics
- Manager, Costing-Scale-II: ICWA/M.A.(Economics)
- Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountants in Scale-1: 20-30 Years
- Treasury Dealer (Domestic, Forex ) scale-III/IV: 23-40 Years
- Economist-Scale-IV, II: 28-40 Years
- Manager, Costing-Scale-II: 23-33 Years
Selection Process – Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018
All the registered candidates to the posts of CA, Cost Management, Treasury Dealer (Domestic, Forex), Economist, Manager Costing will conduct the following rounds. Applicants will get selected based on their performance in the rounds.
- Merit Basis
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Application Fee – BOM Specialist Officer Jobs 2018
All the participants who are going to apply need to pay the application fee + intimation charge as per your category is given below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
Pay Scale – Maharashtra Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountants in Scale-I||Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/- (Scale-I)|
|Treasury Dealer (Domestic) scale-III/IV||Rs.42,020/- to Rs.51,490/- (Scale-III)|
|Treasury Dealer (Forex) Scale-III/IV|
|Economist-Scale-IV||Rs.50,030/- to Rs.59,170/- (Scale-IV)|
|Economist-Scale-II||Rs.31,705/- to Rs.45,950/- (Scale-II)|
How to Fill Bank of Maharashtra SO Online Application?
- Visit Bank of Maharashtra official website – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Now, hit on career option & go to recruitment process option.
- After that, click on the current openings button
- Find out the link to “Recruitment Notification for CA / Cost & Management Account or Economist, Costing, Treasury Dealers” posts.
- Download it and read it properly to know the eligibility criteria.
- Click on “New Registration” option.
- Provide the required details and follow the below steps.
- Now login by using the registration details.
- Later, hit on the apply online link and fill the application form carefully
- Moreover, upload a recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the application.
- Take a print copy of BOM Online Application for future reference.
- Finally, submit the application form to the below given.
The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD),
Bank of Maharashtra,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005.