Bombay HC Clerk Recruitment 2018 | Apply For Bombay High Court Clerk Posts Through Online
Bombay HC Clerk Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bombay HC Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 High Court of Bombay (BHC) Recruitment 2018 | 54 Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of BHC Recruitment 2018 @www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for BHC Clerk Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee for BHC Clerk Job Openings 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Bombay High Court
- 1.7 How to fill BHC Clerk Online Application?
Fantastic news for all the Central Govt Jobs seekers who are in search of it. The officials from Bombay High Court (BHC) have come up with the best Employment News to provide a job chance for job hunters. Recently, BHC Clerk Recruitment 2018 was issued @www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Now candidates need to have the degree in relevant subjects to apply for Clerk Posts at various departments. So if anyone who is not suitable for the above-stated qualifications can apply for other Graduate posts along with many other which are available on our ww.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in website. Read the detailed information relates to BHC Clerk Recruitment 2018 in the below section of this Free Job Alert page.
BHC Clerk Free Job Alert is one of the best opportunity for the applicants who are in search of Graduate Jobs in Govt Sector. Interested applicants for Bombay High Court Job Vacancy 2018 can apply through online mode. You can find the BHC Application Form on its official website @bombayhighcourt.nic.in from 10th September 2018 to 19th September 2018. Hence, Hurry Up!!! Start applying for BHC Recruitment 2018 by having an idea about BHC Clerk Notification 2018 details available here.
High Court of Bombay (BHC) Recruitment 2018 | 54 Vacancies
|Organisation Name||Bombay High Court (BHC)|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk Posts|
|No.of Posts||54 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Bombay, Maharashtra|
|Starting Date||10th September 2018|
|Last Date||19th September 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Personal Interview|
Vacancy Details of BHC Recruitment 2018 @www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Now candidates showing interest towards BHC Clerk Recruitment 2018 shall have a look at all the vacancy details presented below. Furthermore, get more info about the Bombay High Court Notification 2018 through this All India Jobs page. Can know how to apply for BHC Clerk Jobs 2018 is we have provided few easy steps in the below sections of this article.
- Clerk: 54 posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHC Clerk Jobs 2018
Hurry Up! Interested contenders can check out the eligibility criteria given in the BHC Recruitment 2018 Notification as follows.
- Applicants have to complete their graduation from the recognized Institute or University. Refer BHC Official Notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018
Bombay High Court (BHC) will recruit the new candidates based on their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for BHC Clerk Job Openings 2018
Every candidate to register for BHC Clerk Recruitment 2018 needs to pay the application fee as follows through proper mode. Refer official Notification. Applicants havr to pay RS: 300 through online mode.
Pay Scale Offered by Bombay High Court
Selected candidates under BHC Clerk Recruitment 2018 will receive the best pay scale as per the rules and regulation of the organization. Go and check the BHC Official Notification to get the monthly salary details.
Rs: Rs.5200- 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
How to fill BHC Clerk Online Application?
- Open Bombay High Court (BHC) at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Check for Latest BHC Recruitment 2018 for Clerk Posts and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the BHC official advertisement.
- Moreover, hit on the Apply Online link.
- Fill up the BHC Clerk Online Application with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Verify details presented on the application form is correct or not.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Remit the BHC application fee as per your category and click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of BHC Application for future reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.