Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy SSC Officers Notification 2018 Details
- 1.2 Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy Officers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates For Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered By Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Instructions For Filling Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Here is a most exciting job notification for the sake of graduate candidates. Applicants looking for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 can grab this chance. In the recent times, Indian Navy Department (Indian Navy) Officials has announced the Latest Employment News to fill various vacancies of SSC Officer Posts. The total no of posts to be filled through Indian Navy Department Recruitment 2018 is 34. Indian Navy SSC Officer Free Job Alert is one of the best opportunity for the applicants who are in search of Graduate Jobs in Govt Sector. Interested applicants for Indian Navy Department Job Vacancy 2018 can apply through offline mode. You can find the Indian Navy Application Form on its official website @english.bmrc.co.in from 15th September 2018 to 05th October 2018. Hence, Hurry Up!!! Start applying for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 by having an idea about Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Notification 2018 details available here.
|Organisation Name||Indian Navy Department|
|Post Name||SSC Officers|
|No of Vacancies||37|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Starting Date of Application||15th September 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||5th October 2018|
Want to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018? Then check out the post wise Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2018 details given below. You can also refer to the below sections to know the detailed information about the Latest Employment News notification issued by Indian Navy.
Name of The Post: Short Service Commission Officer Post
No. Of Posts: 37
Indian Navy Department (Indian Navy) Board Authority is recruiting for candidates for SSC Officer Posts. If you are interested to apply for Indian Navy Job Vacancy 2018, we suggest the applicants to view the below mentioned desired qualifications. Indian Navy Officials will prefer the applicants who have satisfied the eligibility fixed by the board authority. In the below sections, Applicants can view Indian Navy Employment eligibility details.
Applicants should have to complete B.E / B.Tech from the recognized university or Institute. Refer Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment official notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 26Years.
- Starting date of the Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Application Form: 15th September 2018
- Last date for submitting the Indian Navy Application form: 5th October 2018
Individuals who are interested in applying for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2018must make the payment of application fee to the higher officials. Indian Navy Application Fee gets differ by their category. Payment the application fee can be made through online mode. Following are the Category Wise Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Fee details.
Candidates shortlisted for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2018 will receive an excellent pay scale from Indian Navy Department Officials by their positions. Basic Pay Scale offered for the selected applicants for Indian Navy SSC Officer Rs:15500 with allowance.
- Go to the Indian Navy Department (Indian Navy) Official Website @www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Search for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for SSC Officer Vacancies.
- Download Indian Navy SSC Officer Notification 2018 PDF.
- If you are eligible, then apply for Indian Navy Job Vacancy 2018.
- Download Indian Navy Official Notification.
- Fill the Application form with mandatory details.
- Remit the Indian Navy SSC Officer Application Fee based on your category.
- Cross check the Indian Navy Application form details before submitting.
- Finally, Submit the Indian Navy Department Online Form before the closing date.