IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 ISRO Propulsion Complex Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 IPRC Graduate Recruitment 2018 | Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Details For IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process For Tamil Nadu IPRC Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- 1.6 IPRC Recruitment 2018 | PayScale
- 1.7 Important Dates For ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Instructions For Applying IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2018: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) has advertised the latest job notification to hire the applicants for Graduate, Trade Apprentice Vacancies. IPRC Officials is providing an employment opportunity for the applicants seeking for the Graduate Jobs. Through, IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018, officials are planning to recruit skilled candidates for Graduate, Trade Apprentice for 205 posts. Individuals who are interested in applying for Tamil Nadu IPRC Employment News are suggested to check the ISRO Propulsion Complex Graduate, Trade Apprentice Job Notification 2018 details from here. Interested candidates can apply online for IPRC Graduate; Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 attend the walkin interview on mentioned dates, available on its portal @www.iprc.gov.in.
Want to get your dream job in Tamil Nadu State? Then have a look at the TN Latest Employment News notification of IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Moreover, online applications for IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2018 Notification is now available @iprc.gov.in. To participate in the IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, one must register online by following the step by step procedure given below. Stay in touch to get the daily Govt Jobs updates of State and Central Govt. Go through the complete info for more details about IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Vacancy such as Age Limits, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, &Application Fee, etc.
ISRO Propulsion Complex Notification 2018 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||ISRO Propulsion Complex|
|Post Name||Graduate & Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Interview Date||Check Below|
IPRC Graduate Recruitment 2018 | Vacancy Details
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) is inviting the online applications from the most eligible and talented candidates for Graduate, Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested applicants can check the IPRC complete information about ISRO Propulsion Complex Vacancy from here. People applying for IPRC Job Notification 2018 must submit their application forms within closing dates. Here, you can check the IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018 details.
Post Name: Graduate & Trade Apprentice.
Total No Of Vacancies: 205
Department Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Mechanic (Radio and Television)
|Ref. & AC Mechanic||04|
|Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||01|
|Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA)
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Eligibility Details For IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Recruitment 2018 Qualifications details are provided in this article. People who are willing to apply for IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 must know the eligibility details.
- Applicants who have completed their ITI Diploma from the recognized Institute can attend for the IPRC walkin Interview.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Selection Process For Tamil Nadu IPRC Recruitment 2018
The registered candidates for the IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice posts are to be selected by their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
Tamil Nadu IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 for Engineer Vacancy has announced in the recent times. To apply for Tamil Nadu IPRC Recruitment 2018, applicants must make the payment of application fee which is necessary. For Category Wise ISRO Propulsion Complex Application Fee, we suggest the applicants refer the official notification.
IPRC Recruitment 2018 | PayScale
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 5,000/-.
- Technician Apprentice Rs.3542/-.
- Trade Apprentice: Rs. 6400 to 7200/-.
Important Dates For ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2018
- Advertisement Date: 21st September 2018
- Starting Date of Application: 21st September 2018
- Walk-in Date for Graduate Apprentice: 29th September 2018
- Walk-in Date for Technician Apprentice: 6th October 2018
- For Trade Apprentice: 13th October 2018
Instructions For Applying IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Go to the ISRO Propulsion Complex Official Website @www.iprc.gov.in
- Search for IPRC Advertisement 2018 for Graduate, Trade Apprentice Vacancies.
- Download Tamil Nadu IPRC Notification 2018 PDF.
- If you are eligible, apply for IPRC Graduate, Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018.
- Now, Click on Application form & Download.
- Fill the required & necessary information in the IPRC application form.
- Attach the required documents like Id Proof, Electrical ID Etc.
SRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC),
Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District,